Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
can't seem to do any action on principal larson
not all over her actions are unlocked, they will be by version 0.11 which is why I'm waiting to update the torrent till then. Currently only actions you can perform are through the mind control menu which is complete (sex, bj and dance included). As for how to use the girls as Sexbots, idk but each one of the girls (except the mom) has only a short scene associated with it (2 images per girl). All it is is you pimping them out and getting paid for it and it looks to involve MC judging by the image in which they pay you.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Why always say that love is capped? And how do you lead the mother to lust? first time i play this game XD
for the mother love is capped at 20, go hugs. Your mom has her own mind and she strongly believes incest is wrong. With the mind control ability at rank 2. You have a way to reprogram peoples thoughts. You can suppress family ties on your mother, so after some time she is not opposed to incest. And doing it right noone knows you did a reprogram. Tadaa love can be increased to 100.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
for the mother love is capped at 20, go hugs. Your mom has her own mind and she strongly believes incest is wrong. With the mind control ability at rank 2. You have a way to reprogram peoples thoughts. You can suppress family ties on your mother, so after some time she is not opposed to incest. And doing it right noone knows you did a reprogram. Tadaa love can be increased to 100.
Also, if she is nympho or obsessed, she won't care that you're related.
If you want a quick fix, can also use command m.taboo=False

Nov 23, 2016
thanks a lot but the game crached after use some powers so i prefer wait for next update XDDD

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
why does the updates always miss one or two images when the characters are already complete, example the mom.
EDIT:
nevermind just check the other updates and is just mom. P.S. holly molly batman there's flight now!:)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes