EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Member when you could invite your mom to bed and... and kelly and tuck them overrr.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
how to trigger the kelly sex scenes where bang her in her cheerleader outfit at school?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Here's the original v0.10.00:
And they did change the algorithm, .
Thanks, this should definitely go to the OP.

Noname

Aug 7, 2016
hey guys how do you get them obsessive and nympho
Easiest way is to cause them to have mental illness, either keep using Mind Control: Breakwill till they get mental breakdown or just use the Psychosism power to cause it, once thats done basically you need:

Obsessive

• Willpower less than 50
  • Love greater than 60
Nymphomaniac
  • Willpower less than 50
  • Lust greater than 60
  • Corruption greater than 10
*info taken from superpowered wiki

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
For those who are wondering how to get Mom and kelly scenes

For Mom drunk scenes if not mistakened
1) Mom needs to be obsessive/nympho
2) high corruption ( cant remember if it was >80 )
3) Do the same save before sleep on nights when mom is out with Sophia and then go to sleep, reload if no event triggers and sleep again.
Expect alot of save/loading to trigger the drunk scene with Sophia. It seems that almost all nighttime events (kelly obsession, dream/mom molestation, etc) have higher trigger chance on mom's night out.

In 9.61 and under the mom drunk scenes with sophia only when to sophia corruption level 60 everything lower glitched so you would just molest the sleeping friend.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got 2 scenes so far by going to school whlie she was in nympho mode...might be more still haven't fucked her in her cheer outfit yet.
Raise Kelly's corruption and keep her status as "nympho"

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
For a collection of images from the game just Press Shift+D and go choose Image Location Picker. I guess I'll add that to the OP for those that didn't know. I've mentioned it before loads of times, It's how I found a majority of the games console commands but instead choosing the variables option. also updated the console command cheats for those that don't use SLDR's modded version. removed the update news since I am no longer providing updates.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
all scenes for Nympho and Obsessed require willpower to be low, and lust to be high, Obsessed requires love to be high as well I think but unsure. I tend to get them ever 3 days if I keep the stats low enough.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
For a collection of images from the game just Press Shift+D and go choose Image Location Picker. I guess I'll add that to the OP for those that didn't know. I've mentioned it before loads of times, It's how I found a majority of the games console commands but instead choosing the variables option. also updated the console command cheats for those that don't use SLDR's modded version. removed the update news since I am no longer providing updates.
this i know, however, i just want a file of the pics like other modders have done before.. maybe not this version, but the next one..

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
i can get the scene with mom and kelly someone have a save before this scene ?:D
thanks.

G

garwolin

could we get someone to rip the pictures from ver 10?
Easy to use, nothnig to install rpa files extractor I used and recommend:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Location of SuperPowered images files:
SuperPowered-v0.10.00-MODDED-all\SuperPowered_v0.10.00-MODDED-all\game\images.rpa
Command I used in cmd.exe:
RPAExtractor -x images.rpa -o SuperPowered

All took about 4 min. to google, find and rip :D

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Brought back links thanks to @SLDR Btw the links didnt get taken down by the dev but by the person that uploaded them. It's impossible to take down a file on gofile by dmca or request. The only files I imagine they delete are illegal shit like cp.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes