Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Guys while i'm uploading the new version on mega i share a torrent file with you. Let me know if you have problems with it.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
A couple of fixes after u get this new version:

1) go to game folder/game/lib/windows-i686 and rename SuperPowered_v0.16.30.exe in SuperPowered_v0.16.34

2) go to game folder/game/saves and right click on persistent file, then check if read only box is marked, if so unmark it

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
don't know yet, i'm looking for a changelog but for now i wasn't lucky enough. I i remember correctly the dev plan, this version should have denise full implemented

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
don't know yet, i'm looking for a changelog but for now i wasn't lucky enough. I i remember correctly the dev plan, this version should have denise full implemented
Thanks and I hoped for more sister stuff. ;_;

Coretherius

Jul 2, 2017
is there a way to fuck the mother without using any power? consensual or maybe also non consensual?
You need to get her Fear up, I think around 50 or higher, then you can force her to have sex with you. Don't forget,that you can face consequences for this.
Use the Sympathic Link to blast her willpower to smithereens. She'll start jumping on your dick as her corruption goes up.
That still involves the use of powers.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
A couple of fixes after u get this new version:

1) go to game folder/game/lib/windows-i686 and rename SuperPowered_v0.16.30.exe in SuperPowered_v0.16.34

2) go to game folder/game/saves and right click on persistent file, then check if read only box is marked, if so unmark it
your saying change in lib to 34?i did that and game said 30 exe was missing i changed it back to 30 and game runs again. im not computer genius so not sure why need to change it .

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
@danny19 I got an error after unzipping the .34 version i found with the torrent i shared above and the solution was renaming the exe file in lib folder with the same name as the one in main game folder. Clearly if names are already the same, there are no problems.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
@danny19 I got an error after unzipping the .34 version i found with the torrent i shared above and the solution was renaming the exe file in lib folder with the same name as the one in main game folder. Clearly if names are already the same, there are no problems.
they are the same i dl from litosh rapidgator not torrent.but still aura icon shows and watch doesnt.in lib and game exe is 30 not anything say 34.so 34 is out as well? either way mods dont work anymore either

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
they are the same i dl from litosh rapidgator not torrent.but still aura icon shows and watch doesnt.in lib and game exe is 30 not anything say 34.so 34 is out as well? either way mods dont work anymore either
think i will stick with 16.0 till modded version is available on 30

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You need to get her Fear up, I think around 50 or higher, then you can force her to have sex with you. Don't forget,that you can face consequences for this.

That still involves the use of powers.
Bruh...

Unless you're using the modded version, you have to affect her in some way. Without powers, her will stays the same and nothing happens. She ain't changing for wincest anytime soon so... *shrug*

Sam10

May 13, 2017
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dc30098b870fd9ace301b2eae382fbd964c0738c&dn=SuperPowered%20v0.16.00%20F95&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce

Beautiful!!! thank you so much for this!

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
And .16.50 was released...if anyone's interested...I am grabbing it and uploading it to my Mega.

I haven't played it. Still waiting for something other then have it be a fuck simulator.

In the meantime...Here's the change log.
Changelog 0.16.50

What's New?:

Sister's Contact Actions & Invite Over Action

New Action: Watch TV

Sisters Shower scene

What's it mean?
Sister's Contact Actions & Invite Over Action - Everything from kissing to mouth hugging with sister has been added in. The only things left off her official list are corrupted scenes, coercion scenes, and unstable scenes. Which I'll be finishing off in 0.18.00.

New Action: Watch TV - You can now grab a little bit of energy and willpower from worshiping the great idiot box. (Currently there is one scene with multiple branches added to this with sister. More scenes with more characters to come in future updates. It'll be similar to the Mom Drunk event chains)

Sister Shower Scene - The first few branches in the sister shower scene have been added as well. More will be added in the future.

That's It?
Well there's approximately 200 - 250 new images of sister that were made in the last 2 weeks since Denise was finished. So yeah...That's it. Don't be so greedy :eek:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I... GUESS it's good that there's plenty of girls with different personas. But honestly, the other parts about superpowers need some lovin. I was interested in how it is to be a superhero with some crazy powers of kick ass but that's taking a LOOOOONG time to even start with...

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just ran the password fix in the OP on 16.50...it works...so when I finally get the uploads done...that will still work.

PC Link added.

It is not modified at all. Needs console enabled and password fix applied. uploading MAC version and also will be uploading a version with the password fix and console enabled.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes