ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Turning the cheats on does fix the bars in the phone stats, but I would rather play without any.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Sis scenes are nice, i wonder if she's next one who'll have fetish enabled. Can't wait to see Sandra and Kelly fetishes too, I think they deserve a good one (I see Kelly well fitted in bukkake)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Sis scenes are nice, i wonder if she's next one who'll have fetish enabled. Can't wait to see Sandra and Kelly fetishes too, I think they deserve a good one (I see Kelly well fitted in bukkake)
I love your post. Very funny, and I can see that happening. Bukkake is hard to render because it is so varied in color, texture, and viscosity, that it is hard to make it look good. Although, having said that, I still want to see it!:D

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys,
after reading the thread i tried the game and i found it very fun except the huge grinding - so i started using cheats as posted in the 1st page. but it didn't take long for me to get annoyed by writing "m.favor = 100" over and over again.
so i made a small script that works with the following keybinds:

'1' - set the chosen character's favor to 100 -> after clicking on a character in game or in phone
'2' - set the chosen character's control to 100 -> after clicking on a character in game or in phone
'3 - set the chosen character's love to 100 -> after clicking on a character in game or in phone
'4' - set the chosen character's lust to 100 -> after clicking on a character in game or in phone
'5' - lower the character's inhibition by 10 -> after clicking on a character in game or in phone
'6' - raise the character's corruption by 10 -> after clicking on a character in game or in phone
'7' - set the player energy to 100
'8' - set the player willpower to 100
'9' - set all influences to 9999
'0' - set money to 9999
'-' - set charm to 100
'+' - unlock all powers

I played with it for a couple of days without an issue, but because i'm new here i don't think i can share it yet (need 3 posts at least).
so if it's not against the rules maybe i can send it to someone who will post it on my behalf if anyone even find it usefull.

btw, it's just an .rpy file that you need to put in the game folder.
i messed up i reckon, in the console everytime I go to Logistice training now it has an error when I log onto the consol for training, is there a console command for mind control so I dont have to start all over

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i messed up i reckon, in the console everytime I go to Logistice training now it has an error when I log onto the consol for training, is there a console command for mind control so I dont have to start all over
well you can look in the code and see:

Code:
label purchase_power_WIT:
    if player.power_WIT==0:
        $ new_power_token-=1
        $ quest_flags['got_new_power'] = True
        $ masturbation-=3
        $ social_powers+=1
        $ job_successBUFF+=1
        $ player.concentration+=1
        $ player.Pconcentration+=1
        $ player.power_WIT=1
        $ player.flaw_incest=True
        $ control_max=30
        $ smarts+=1
        window show None
        "TEMPORARY TEXT: Now people will do as you say....please."
    elif player.power_WIT==1:
        $ player.concentration+=1
        $ player.awareness+=1
        $ player.Pconcentration+=1
        $ player.Pawareness+=1
        $ player.power_WIT=2
        $ control_max=60
        window show None
        "TEMPORARY TEXT: Now people WILL do as you say!"
    elif player.power_WIT==2:
        $ player.mental+=1
        $ player.reasoning+=1
        $ player.Preasoning+=1
        $ player.power_WIT=3
        $ control_max=100
        window show None
        "TEMPORARY TEXT: You say jump, and people don't ask how high. They're too busy jumping to ask questions."
    return

the important ones are:
player.power_WIT=3
player.flaw_incest=True

the other commands are additional stuff you can when purchasing the power

SLDR

Uploader
Modder
Aug 5, 2016
Guess I shouldn't do this at 4 in the morning! Here's a fix for the bars not displaying properly with cheats disabled. Just forgot to update some variables because my template has changed. Extract this .rar file and pop it into your SuperPowered/game folder.

iluvis

Jun 7, 2017
Guess I shouldn't do this at 4 in the morning! Here's a fix for the bars not displaying properly with cheats disabled. Just forgot to update some variables because my template has changed. Extract this .rar file and pop it into your SuperPowered/game folder.
I am new here so don't hate. I keep trying to find the link to the cheats download but have come empty so far.
You re awesome man!!

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I am new here so don't hate. I keep trying to find the link to the cheats download but have come empty so far.
You re awesome man!!
OP is updated to v0.16.50! Again, there's only one version this time: you get to choose whether or not you want cheats (you can toggle cheats on and off in the pause menu).
Now if you'll excuse me, it's 4 AM and well past my bedtime. Enjoy!
So basically SDLR has incorporated the cheats in the main download as they are switchable the last post of his was a fix as he did it very early in the morning
Like SDLR not me

Last edited:

horror640

Aug 1, 2017
Hey,

I am new to this game. v0.16.50! is my first version of the game. Can anyone tell me how to activate cheat.

Someone wrote that we can toggle cheats on and off in the pause menu. But where is the toggle option. And what cheats are there and how to use it.
And what does Confimation: On and Hey Dummy: On in pause menu Signify?

Please anyone.

Thanks.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Hey,

I am new to this game. v0.16.50! is my first version of the game. Can anyone tell me how to activate cheat.

Someone wrote that we can toggle cheats on and off in the pause menu. But where is the toggle option. And what cheats are there and how to use it.

Please anyone.

Thanks.
129615, member: 143206"]Hey,

Please anyone.

Thanks.
Hey,

Please anyone.

Thanks.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Hey,

Please anyone.

Thanks.
Not wanting to be insulting but seriously?
At the start of the game it asks you cheats on or off
Try playing with game bro
Click any stat you like in game it will change etc etc seriously this is beyond funny
Mess about with game or go through this very very long thread
Pause menu right click anywhere in the game on off is in the drop down menu under hey dummy which if I was you I would leave on :)

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
129615, member: 143206"]Hey,

Please anyone.

Thanks.
hey dummy dont worry about its in tutorial.cheats go to save screen an d see on bottom right in the middle it says cheats on or off.turn them on.then when u do to game your stats up top click them on you will see.as you get phone numbers go to phone and pic the girl you want and u will see her stats on the left.up to u how u set them

Reactions: Burt

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
one thing im still trying to figure out is sophie.i can get bj in bed wth her,then sex then goes back down to bj.how far can you get with her i know theres a scene where mom drops ur pants in front of sophie,but i cant get it to do it again.eventually i think that leads to mom pushing sophie making her take u in the mouth more.anyone know how i get to that stage.thanks

horror640

Aug 1, 2017
hey dummy dont worry about its in tutorial.cheats go to save screen an d see on bottom right in the middle it says cheats on or off.turn them on.then when u do to game your stats up top click them on you will see.as you get phone numbers go to phone and pic the girl you want and u will see her stats on the left.up to u how u set them
Hi,
The game version is v0.16.30. When i left click the phone contact. This comes . any suggestion?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 62, in script call
  File "game/func_images.rpy", line 3, in script call
  File "game/screen_stats.rpy", line 2, in script
    call screen stats_screen(char)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screen_stats.rpy", line 30, in execute
    screen stats_screen(char):
  File "game/screen_stats.rpy", line 51, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screen_stats.rpy", line 53, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screen_stats.rpy", line 54, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screen_stats.rpy", line 56, in execute
    has vbox
  File "game/screen_stats.rpy", line 58, in execute
    if cheat_mode:
NameError: name 'cheat_mode' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    hbox:
    vbox:
    frame:
    has vbox
    if cheat_mode:
  File "<screen language>", line 58, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SP 0.16.30

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Hi,
The game version is v0.16.30. When i left click the phone contact. This comes . any suggestion?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    hbox:
    vbox:
    frame:
    has vbox
    if cheat_mode:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "F:\Games\P\Games (to be loaded don't delete)\SuperPowered_0.16.30\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\SuperPowered_v0.16.30-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    hbox:
    vbox:
    frame:
    has vbox
    if cheat_mode:
  File "<screen language>", line 58, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SP 0.16.30
nope never seen that happen .close game go back in try doing something for 1 day sleep then get up go to phone see if that helps.if you went to phone as u signed in maybe your version wasnt completed on update?i dont know .i know when i dl the newest version it was updating inside game as i played then everything was fine.im no genius so maybe somebody else had that issue and know better

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is there any way to have a threway with the mom and her drunk friend?
Not right now. Obsessive mom gives you Sophia all to yourself. I don't think Nympho mom has anything to do with Sophia but it's been a while.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes