Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I wouldn't say milking it but production has started to slow down somewhat. Despite the guy being a prick when it comes to our site he's actually pretty good about how content is handled. F95 introduced me to this game through KAT back when he was only around version .06 or 0.7 and then KAT went down, F95 created his own site and I started getting the new versions for this site for 2 months (only continued being super active as a uploader for another 2 months after that). But during those 3 months his earnings shot up a few thousand dollars. He went from making $200 something a month to making $2-3k in those few months and he's been nothing but a douche to us since he found us. He's actually a member @Baal7734 and his only interactions with the site was a DMCA of the game.

Reactions: all620312

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Not right now. Obsessive mom gives you Sophia all to yourself. I don't think Nympho mom has anything to do with Sophia but it's been a while.
so mom has to be obsessive? seems i have had her obsessed for awhile and nothing has changed for me :(

mark3247

Jun 5, 2017
new to the game, does cheat mode enable you to raise lust? it seems to be the only one that increases +3 at a time

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
new to the game, does cheat mode enable you to raise lust? it seems to be the only one that increases +3 at a time
The cheat mode allows you to modify ALL the stats of any girl. You need their phone number first which requires you to have... either 60 favor for small favor or 80? favor (for the large favor) I believe. Then you go into your cellphone and select the girl's pic that you wish you change the stats of and then just simply slide the bars to where you want them. In order to see all the stats though, you will need level 3 of the Enhanced Senses superpower I believe. You should be able to just give yourself that power in the cheat mode by going to your personal stats page I believe, though not sure as I have yet to download and play v16.50, but that's how it worked in the previous modded versions.

Reactions: mark3247

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
The cheat mode allows you to modify ALL the stats of any girl. You need their phone number first which requires you to have... either 60 favor for small favor or 80? favor (for the large favor) I believe. Then you go into your cellphone and select the girl's pic that you wish you change the stats of and then just simply slide the bars to where you want them. In order to see all the stats though, you will need level 3 of the Enhanced Senses superpower I believe. You should be able to just give yourself that power in the cheat mode by going to your personal stats page I believe, though not sure as I have yet to download and play v16.50, but that's how it worked in the previous modded versions.
how can i unlock all of sophies scenes?does she have a phone as well?i have tried everything and only get the 2 bed scenes not the couch bj in front of mom scene.

mark3247

Jun 5, 2017
Thanks a lot!

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
how can i unlock all of sophies scenes?does she have a phone as well?i have tried everything and only get the 2 bed scenes not the couch bj in front of mom scene.
I am not sure as I have yet to play v16 at all (been waiting for a large enough amount of content to be added to justify starting over again for another playthrough), HOWEVER!, from what I understand (and read in this thread), you need mom to be in the obsessive mode/mental illness to trigger them. I'm not sure as I have never seen that content myself as of yet, however it is on my list of scenes to find in the game. I do know that it will take a large amount of grinding for Sophie's stats (from what I understand). Also, far as I know, Sophie does not (yet) have a phone number so you can't alter her stats with the cheat mod (I believe). Outside of that, I can't help you much, sorry. Try reading through the last 3 to 10 pages of this thread as the Sophie stuff has been a recent hot topic in the thread (and you mind find your answer there). Alternatively, you can go to the search in the top right, put in Sophie and check "search this thread only" to make it faster.

Reactions: danny19

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks a lot!
Not a problem, I'm happy to help. Though try using the search function next time first as there's a good chance that whatever questions you may have are likely to have already been answered (more than once). See near the end of my previous post for more details on the search function.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I am not sure as I have yet to play v16 at all (been waiting for a large enough amount of content to be added to justify starting over again for another playthrough), HOWEVER!, from what I understand (and read in this thread), you need mom to be in the obsessive mode/mental illness to trigger them. I'm not sure as I have never seen that content myself as of yet, however it is on my list of scenes to find in the game. I do know that it will take a large amount of grinding for Sophie's stats (from what I understand). Also, far as I know, Sophie does not (yet) have a phone number so you can't alter her stats with the cheat mod (I believe). Outside of that, I can't help you much, sorry. Try reading through the last 3 to 10 pages of this thread as the Sophie stuff has been a recent hot topic in the thread (and you mind find your answer there). Alternatively, you can go to the search in the top right, put in Sophie and check "search this thread only" to make it faster.
yeah i been grinding her for 3 days now.she raises up then blows the boy in his bed or screws him then stats drop back down to bj.no matter what i do i can pass those waves :( hopefully she be easier soon .from her images the boy jacks on her on the couch as well so i dont know i think im done wth her .i have been on all the pages and doping what told to still not good .oh well ty

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
yeah i been grinding her for 3 days now.she raises up then blows the boy in his bed or screws him then stats drop back down to bj.no matter what i do i can pass those waves :( hopefully she be easier soon .from her images the boy jacks on her on the couch as well so i dont know i think im done wth her .i have been on all the pages and doping what told to still not good .oh well ty
Well from what I see in the screenshots, it's likely something that happens at the start of the event (while they are drunk but before they pass out). So you might need to keep trying and keep your eye out for an alternate option (possibly try passing up the option to go check out the noise at first and see if that leads to anything or just passes to the next day). It's also possible that you need to progress more with the mother first before that scene becomes available. Outside of that, I suggest waiting and seeing if someone who has achieved that scene can help you (or when/if I manage it myself, then I'll share how if I figure out how I did it). Sorry I can't be of more help.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Well from what I see in the screenshots, it's likely something that happens at the start of the event (while they are drunk but before they pass out). So you might need to keep trying and keep your eye out for an alternate option (possibly try passing up the option to go check out the noise at first and see if that leads to anything or just passes to the next day). It's also possible that you need to progress more with the mother first before that scene becomes available. Outside of that, I suggest waiting and seeing if someone who has achieved that scene can help you (or when/if I manage it myself, then I'll share how if I figure out how I did it). Sorry I can't be of more help.
yeah trying that now to reduce her inhibitions without her going to my bed and ty for your time . i got her down to about 83 now.mom i have totally unlocked all but her and sophie scenes so isnt moms side of track. so its no sex wth soph till her inhibition drops and see what happens.its only choice i see now so back to grinding lol .good night thank you again

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
yeah trying that now to reduce her inhibitions without her going to my bed and ty for your time . i got her down to about 83 now.mom i have totally unlocked all but her and sophie scenes so isnt moms side of track. so its no sex wth soph till her inhibition drops and see what happens.its only choice i see now so back to grinding lol .good night thank you again
No problem and I wish you the best of luck (also, if you managed to achieve it, I'm sure many here would appreciate knowing exactly how you did it).

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@SLDR : Wow, you got there fast! FYI, the author added the resistance as an extra to the description of willpower in screen_interface, line 204. You may wish to reflect that in your mod. It's not in screen_interact though, dunno why. Nor do I know why those settings actually have to exist in both files.

@horror640 : Are you attempting to use the 16.50 modded files on a 16.30 install? The error you're getting is "cheat_mode is not defined". Cheat Mode is a feature of the 16.50 mod. The only conclusion I can draw is that not all the files are present, in particular script.rpy, which is where cheat_mode is born into existence. If for whatever reason you don't want to use 16.50, then you should apply the modded bugfix I posted on page 91 of this thread (I think it was 91). That will update your 16.30 to 16.33 with cheats active.

@danny19 : Here goes, quick and dirty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, essentially, there are 3 ways to have sex with her. Either drunk sex (if Mom is Obsessive), taking advantage of her while she sleeps (if your alignment is low enough) or through a lot of hard work. Three different scenes, kitchen table, living room couch or bedroom.

Last edited:

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
anyone knows how to return all the photos on the phone when i played the 16.33 version i have almost all photo's -8 now i dont have any and denise profile on phone doesnt have a photo tab...

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
He's putting soo much effort into scenes that people (at least myself) won't ever see.. like the unstable state scenes you need to grind so much to trigger the unstable states or whatever and then pray to God you get lucky and get one of those scenes which seem to happen once in a blue moon. I'd prefer if he put all that effort into progressing with the main story instead of these "200 images, 190 of which you'll never see unless you cheat the scenes in!". Yeah you can cheat and just trigger them from the cellphone but getting them naturally is much more satisfying imo than just cheating for them

TrueUser

Mar 25, 2017
How do you trigger Larson's Nymphomaniac scenes. Do you have to go to her officer or just to school?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes