stormchant

Jul 29, 2017
16.50 seem have some error with the new tv massage scene. when you try to "go deeper" the game crash. hopefully am the only one.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You aren't. I was messing around with it, and got it.

also...Don't do the Demo fight thing. It crashed the game for me.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Please help me:
. I can't play this game anymore, just yesterday i still but now when d-Click on exe file, it popup : Could not execute d:\[bla..bla]\[bla..bla]\lib\windows-i686\superpowered_v0.16.00.exe .exe. Is it missing?
. I tracked by the path \lib\windows-i686\ an
d got file SuperPowered_v0.16.00.exe, it still popup another dialog : [bla...bla].exe: Could not open d:\[bla..bla]\[bla..bla]\lib\windows-i686\superpowered_v0.16.00.epy.
. And that's all happened until now, One thing i saw that the icon of exe has been change into a little pink hair girl with a white hat on yellow dress?.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now it happend to all renpy game on my pc
-----------------------------------------------------------
How could fix this? please guide me.Thx
Last post I got this problem, i got searched google over and over another 4rums but nothing but they call about antivirus program. I recomment, last day, i still played it smoothly but now. And one little point, i dont install any antivirus programs, include windows defender default on windows setting ( it was turn off ). So please NOONE tell me turn off antivirus ( sorry i feel so tire couse i has spent a night to find out solution ).

Now, This is the way : (you should view file with name file and extention and backup Red name file i write beneat)
1. Go to Folder game, Beside file [game_name].exe we got [game_name].sh or [game_name].py ( remember it and dont touch [game_name].rpy)
2. D-CLick on [game_name].exe and watch path and name of file exe ( it still broken, it often same name with file .exe in folder \lib\windows-i686\ , but sometime it not same) ( remember it )
3. Go to folder \lib\windows-i686\ D-CLick on [game_name].exe and watch path and name of file .exe ( remember it )
4. Go to Folder game, Duplicate [game_name].sh or [game_name].py and we got [game_name_2].sh or [game_name_2].py, (you should view file with name file and extention) , Change name [game_name_2] into [game_name] in folder \lib\windows-i686\ ( View step 3 ) and change extention .py or .sh into .epy and DONOT delete file [game_name].exe,[game_name].sh or [game_name].py.
5. D-Click on [game_name].exe make sure it still broken , if it work, it will gone bad because next time you couldn't play it anymore and I ... dont find out how to solve this
6. Go to
folder \lib\windows-i686\ D-CLick on [game_name].exe or create a shortcut of [game_name].exe paste anywhere you wanna play and enjoy. Now file [game_name].exe in folder game still cannot play anymore, but you play throught folder \lib\windows-i686\[game_name].exe, and dont worry, nothing missing

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
lol now it is the watch is next to aura now guess once u first load it take some movement to get it all updated

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Each character has their own set fetish. Maybe at a later date NCP will give us a way to mind control new ones in, but it would involve reworking all the fetish scenes, so don't expect it till everything else is pretty well put in.

Reactions: danny19

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ok dont want to go through all these posts how do I get mind control to a level 3?
You have to go through that intiative training shit (don't know if SLDR modded the ability to edit that) which is used to unlock more skills at the super power store (forgot it's name)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes