bael132

Jul 7, 2017
He's putting soo much effort into scenes that people (at least myself) won't ever see.. like the unstable state scenes you need to grind so much to trigger the unstable states or whatever and then pray to God you get lucky and get one of those scenes which seem to happen once in a blue moon. I'd prefer if he put all that effort into progressing with the main story instead of these "200 images, 190 of which you'll never see unless you cheat the scenes in!". Yeah you can cheat and just trigger them from the cellphone but getting them naturally is much more satisfying imo than just cheating for them
how can you cheat the photo's mine was wiped out after i played the new version

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Larson's nympho scenes are triggered at the logistics job section at school, the older women flaw is not required but nymphomania is. The 4 variations of level 3 appear to be RNG.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
@SLDR : Wow, you got there fast! FYI, the author added the resistance as an extra to the description of willpower in screen_interface, line 204. You may wish to reflect that in your mod. It's not in screen_interact though, dunno why. Nor do I know why those settings actually have to exist in both files.

@horror640 : Are you attempting to use the 16.50 modded files on a 16.30 install? The error you're getting is "cheat_mode is not defined". Cheat Mode is a feature of the 16.50 mod. The only conclusion I can draw is that not all the files are present, in particular script.rpy, which is where cheat_mode is born into existence. If for whatever reason you don't want to use 16.50, then you should apply the modded bugfix I posted on page 91 of this thread (I think it was 91). That will update your 16.30 to 16.33 with cheats active.

@danny19 : Here goes, quick and dirty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, essentially, there are 3 ways to have sex with her. Either drunk sex (if Mom is Obsessive), taking advantage of her while she sleeps (if your alignment is low enough) or through a lot of hard work. Three different scenes, kitchen table, living room couch or bedroom.
wow i feel bad asking now lol.it surely clarifies now.i can only get all the scenes if i start over lol alignment is high.sorry im such a noob. directionally this game was bigger than i thought .

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
so mom has to be obsessive? seems i have had her obsessed for awhile and nothing has changed for me :(
When she's obsessed and you get the Sophia drunk stuff, eventually, she'll give Sophia to you. I think that Corruption has to be at 30 or something. Anyway, what happens is that Sophia will blow you, mom is whispering in your ear about how dirty she is, then she goes to bed and you doggy style her friend.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
When she's obsessed and you get the Sophia drunk stuff, eventually, she'll give Sophia to you. I think that Corruption has to be at 30 or something. Anyway, what happens is that Sophia will blow you, mom is whispering in your ear about how dirty she is, then she goes to bed and you doggy style her friend.
yes dark gv me the whole run down now ty

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
How can I get the steph footjob/blowjob scene?I've seen it in the pictures and it seems like it happens during sex in school,but I can't reach it in either generous or selfish route

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
on litosh there is ver 16.50 but has pic of new girl in the description.i havent seen her yet in game.is she in it now as well anyone know?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
@SLDR : Wow, you got there fast! FYI, the author added the resistance as an extra to the description of willpower in screen_interface, line 204. You may wish to reflect that in your mod. It's not in screen_interact though, dunno why. Nor do I know why those settings actually have to exist in both files.

@horror640 : Are you attempting to use the 16.50 modded files on a 16.30 install? The error you're getting is "cheat_mode is not defined". Cheat Mode is a feature of the 16.50 mod. The only conclusion I can draw is that not all the files are present, in particular script.rpy, which is where cheat_mode is born into existence. If for whatever reason you don't want to use 16.50, then you should apply the modded bugfix I posted on page 91 of this thread (I think it was 91). That will update your 16.30 to 16.33 with cheats active.

@danny19 : Here goes, quick and dirty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, essentially, there are 3 ways to have sex with her. Either drunk sex (if Mom is Obsessive), taking advantage of her while she sleeps (if your alignment is low enough) or through a lot of hard work. Three different scenes, kitchen table, living room couch or bedroom.
.... Hooooooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiit that is some strict (grindy) ass trigger requirements :pokerFace:... So uhhh... DEFINITELY copied this to a notepad document and put with the game for reference :eek:penedeyewink::FeelsGoodMan:x'D. Thanks a ton. Wish there was more posts like this for the far more difficult scene triggers (such as the different levels of nympho/obsessive/corruption/etc).

wow i feel bad asking now lol.it surely clarifies now.i can only get all the scenes if i start over lol alignment is high.sorry im such a noob. directionally this game was bigger than i thought .
No, don't feel bad for asking... Shit like this is EXACTLY why you should ask for help or ask questions in general because this game can be tricky as hell. Now I'm actually GLAD you asked because now I know as well :FeelsGoodMan:

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
dplace do you know how i can make the console work?
Sorry I didn't see this as you forgot to quote me... :)
Yes you need to expand the archive with a tool like UnRen then edit 00console.pyc file in the rency/common directory changing
console is enabled despite config.developer being False. config.console = False
to
console is enabled despite config.developer being False. config.console = True

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Ok o.o i wan't to know if i stuffed something up I got the mind control which give incest right? yet for some reason it shows options now available for the mum yet for the sister it say's they're way to young o_O? is that right or did i stuff something up by cheating? lol

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
he did a good job with the banter I want to see more bro and sister hijinks

Try the tv ones too lol there not as easy and the bathroom one :D

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes