roland

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone able to help me? it says i need to tutor freddy but i cannot find him?

Also i am struggling to find how i find characters fetishes?

please help
He s at School, where u can hire a Tutor for yourself there are more options now

I have the recommendation but I have no idea when or where the logistics division is to get the school job.
u need to fly or use mom as taxi

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@PepsiMan : That will be up to @Charolastra , all I did so far is to ensure everything worked alongside it. That mod is quite extensive. Although Wild Oats is hard to maintain, it does most of the work that the No-NTR mod does. We'll just have to figure out how much.

@King Monkey Mon : I noticed the same when I started playing 0.16.50. Larson will always walk away after a single action, until you build 80 favor with her. Then she'll stick around long enough for you to work your magic. Once you suppress her professionalism, you only need 40. In other words, talk to her in the hallways, go to the cafeteria between classes, do jobs, get your grades up. Things like that.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017

SuperPowered_v0.17.01_SLDR_Modded_Get_Lucky

It is fully modded and has the hot-fix/password fix/Get Lucky

Thanks to SLDR, DarkPhilosopher, and all others for contributing and allowing me to make this combined pack

Last edited:

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
@PepsiMan : That will be up to @Charolastra , all I did so far is to ensure everything worked alongside it. That mod is quite extensive. Although Wild Oats is hard to maintain, it does most of the work that the No-NTR mod does. We'll just have to figure out how much.

@King Monkey Mon : I noticed the same when I started playing 0.16.50. Larson will always walk away after a single action, until you build 80 favor with her. Then she'll stick around long enough for you to work your magic. Once you suppress her professionalism, you only need 40. In other words, talk to her in the hallways, go to the cafeteria between classes, do jobs, get your grades up. Things like that.
thank you, btw do you have a changelog? i was expecting new version for nympho and obsessive sister but looks like nothing new

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
thank you, btw do you have a changelog? i was expecting new version for nympho and obsessive sister but looks like nothing new
Well I've lost some of modding powers and can't look at the change history and I accidentally at some point recently changed it and it didn't change how I'd like to have it changed.

currently more sister content has been added and he's adding in the combat system. there was also the Power of Terra being added in and by version 0.18.00 that should be done, the basic combat system should be done, the power or Terra should be done and the Sister should be done or have one more update to finish her content.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it takes awhile to launch. Usually the larger the Ren'Py game the longer it takes. I've had it take 2-3 minutes to open a game before.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
it takes awhile to launch. Usually the larger the Ren'Py game the longer it takes. I've had it take 2-3 minutes to open a game before.
Okay but I'm still kind of waiting......for like 25 mins now. I restarted my laptop clicked on it again now I'm waiting again. I'm going to download the non modded version to see if its just the modded one that not working for me.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Okay but I'm still kind of waiting......for like 25 mins now. I restarted my laptop clicked on it again now I'm waiting again. I'm going to download the non modded version to see if its just the modded one that not working for me.
So I can play the non modded one but I cant play the modded one. anyone know why this is.

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
holy shit! i was expecting the end of NTR but now the story is NTR unavoidable, freddy get the mom and sis without option

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
honestly unsure. I haven't had issues with the modded version but @wiridesc added a secondary option that adds another mod above called get lucky.

omikron

Jan 11, 2017
anybody have tried to suppress wild oats on mom or sis, what happens with the family ties?
Sadly, they are mutually exclusive which seems like an error on the developer's part, due to the description for Wild Oats. So no sexual scenes unlock with Wild Oats at this moment.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
im thinking of downloading the game,...i read few posts and i'm confused .. should i get the modded or the un-modded version and why? :confused:

also what is NTR? o_O

wiridesc

Jul 5, 2017
im thinking of downloading the game,...i read few posts and i'm confused .. should i get the modded or the un-modded version and why? :confused:

also what is NTR? o_O
Modded has cheats + password fix + game crack. Unmodded is the original game with the game crack applied.

NTR: Japanese acronym for Netorare, used to define a genre of Eroge, meaning "Cuckold". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

Reactions: kylejpn
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes