badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
LOL people crying about " are forced to setup Mom/Sis with Freddy" .... this game forces you to do nothing ... lol
IF you know that what unlocking the bathroom does in advance. And since most player don't know that, surprise NTR which is the worst.

Also, due to the level of grind, and needing 6 pts (combined) for hall monitor to get 2nd level job, this game is best played with limited use of the cheats. It's pretty much worthless otherwise, and I say that as a patron.
how is unlocking the bathrooms Ntr ..... people use this word too loosely ..the girls are your puppets, not your GF lol

I did not make a big stink about this because People cant understand the game Billy gives no fuck about his girl fucking anyone he wants

But im not going to let people call it NTR if it's not lol

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I'm lost. I got my grades up and got a recommendation for the school job. I go to the division and there's no option to file for the job anywhere that I can find. Is this game just borked or something?

EDIT: Nevermind apparently I wasn't even going to logistics because it was never available on the map.
Only during weekdays and only if you use flight or a driver is it even visible. I'd agree that it is either a bug or bad game design. It did take me a while to find it too.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Maybe that's you YOU play the game. But some of us get attached to one or two of the girls. If it's not "NTR" by your narrow definition, It does not change the fact that I and many other "DO NOT WANT." And if they are puppets, the here is the string I want to pull, "No one but MC."

LOl, that cool don't like it don't do it ... YOU want to have a girl friend in this game then get no powers and don't abuse them mentally let's see how far you get :)

in this game, you make them bimboes and to use Baal Answare "bimbofied" that's not NTR since Billy gives no fuck his sex drives to high

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
LOl, that cool don't like it don't do it ... YOU want to have a girl friend in this game then get no powers and don't abuse them mentally lets see how far you get :)

in this game, you make them bimboes and to use Baal Answare "bimbo fired" not NTR
And yet... That's all well and good, but you're talking about how someone else plays versus YOU. Which is the rub. People have their own preferences and ways to play. How about respecting that along with the idea of their preference being banged in a bathroom, they don't want those scenes? The old adage of "You do you" sure does apply...

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
And yet... That's all well and good, but you're talking about how someone else plays versus YOU. Which is the rub. People have their own preferences and ways to play. How about respecting that along with the idea of their preference being banged in a bathroom, they don't want those scenes? The old adage of "You do you" sure does apply...

Live and learn its game where you can make mistakes :D

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Live and learn its game where you can make mistakes :D
Not really. You can't take back an injection and the consequences are increased perverse flaws.

You can't take back a person knowing about you except through a brain wipe which leaves them more or less a robot.

You can't take back all the time you grind away trying to get the willpower up, only to lose it in one major plot point and the game feels worse than a Fire Emblem knockoff where your every consequence has weight to it.

You can make mistakes, but they leave you punished severely in time and grind over other games that reward the time spent in other manners.

Unless you like save scumming and mods, this game is not for everyone. And still, the adage of "you do you" still applies when some people can't be arsed to have to wait through a nympho cut scene of her being fucked in the bathroom by a train and they have no control over that versus asking her to come to the house at night for a quick rendezvous.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
make saves before you do things there a lot of save spots ... and the bathrooms are still not NTR lol ... yeah there sluts u made them sluts lol

what do u think will happen if u let guys and girls at school use the same bathroom that you make into sluts

Well use Wild oats and then there no longer sluts I guess :D and the bathroom should not happen

I never used it so i dont now i
f it can be used on them lol

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Noob question : How to get a job ? I have started a new game and I have studied a lot so my new grade is 100 on Friday. However, nothing happen, I have just a green line on my list of goal. If I remember correctly in previous version, mom receive a letter and congratulate. Next we could take to Larson and continue storyline to get a job. But now i've waited a few day but still nothing.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
make saves before you do things there a lot of save spots ... and the bathrooms are still not NTR lol ... yeah there sluts u made them sluts lol

what do u think will happen if u let guys and girls at school use the same bathroom that you make into sluts

Well use Wild oats and then there no longer sluts I guess :D and the bathroom should not happen

I never used it so i dont now i
f it can be used on them lol

Yeah, it seems you're not paying attention to what I'm saying, especially in the frustrations that people have with the game so I'll end it here.

Not Me

Jun 23, 2017
So I can play the non modded one but I cant play the modded one. anyone know why this is.
I hit that too. I had to delete all the files and unpack the game and mods again. Not sure if it happens because I did the mods in a certain wrong order or what. But it did work the second time for me -- it's not from a corrupt download so I didn't have to go through that long process again.

Reactions: Imthatguy9924

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Noob question : How to get a job ? I have started a new game and I have studied a lot so my new grade is 100 on Friday. However, nothing happen, I have just a green line on my list of goal. If I remember correctly in previous version, mom receive a letter and congratulate. Next we could take to Larson and continue storyline to get a job. But now i've waited a few day but still nothing.
You have to have high grades (100 is best) on the last Friday morning of the month. Then on Monday of the next week Larson calls you into her office and gives you 25 logistics influence. After that, during school hours, get somebody to drive you out to the logistics office where you can spend 20 points to unlock the Janitor job.

Future school influence opportunities work the same way: try to have max grades by the morning of the last Friday of the month, then you'll automatically get another 100 school influence. Still have to go to Larson's office to turn the points in for letters of recommendation, though.

Side note: I think some minor updates to the quick start guide would really help the playability of this game. Specifically, letting players know (or through the game itself, perhaps) that the logistics office is open only during school hours and only available via car or flight. I don't know about anybody else, but I never even saw that place until I looked up in the wiki how to find it.

Reactions: badblonde
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes