IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The quest line with Tamara seems broken at one point. I followed her and at the end she's pissed because I found out of her lady boss. Could create the club anyway even if she never agreed or signed the paper like the others did. Is there a way to go on with this?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Monica is Principal Larson's first name. It only gets mentioned if you ask for money and make her change clothes.

I'm a bit surprised that the MC doesn't address her by that name at various poinrs depending on the relationship you have with her in some scenes.

who is monica?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
When I played I encountered the bum and had to fight him and then never could focus on her any more and she signed the papers. So the quest is messed up.
The quest line with Tamara seems broken at one point. I followed her and at the end she's pissed because I found out of her lady boss. Could create the club anyway even if she never agreed or signed the paper like the others did. Is there a way to go on with this?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
what kind of message ? I have not seen any messages.
You'll get told you got a demerit. The game is bugged with demerits I noticed when it was added. I was getting demerits for not going to school from what I could tell on a weekend and by masturbating in my house in front of mom and sis when willpower got to low despite that mom and sis were corrupted in love with MC, etc.

Go visit Monica (Larson) in her office and request large favor to have her clean up your record to remove each demerit.

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
Funnily enough I'm having trouble finding the NTR content. Can anyone tell me how I can get it? Preferably with freddy and MC's mom.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Funnily enough I'm having trouble finding the NTR content. Can anyone tell me how I can get it? Preferably with freddy and MC's mom.
I'm playing without cheats and I have "problems" to get this content too . :D Derek seems to have different possibilities for NTR (if you don't get him the permission to play soccer he can make out with your old school friend). Because of the terrible grinding I discovered to late that I could mom let masturbate on Mondays. At least I think that's a possible way to get some NTR. As I wrote before, the quest seems to have some bugs still.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Last I checked, Mom's NTR moments is on the same days that Sophie comes around: Wednesdays and Saturdays.

You turn her Nympho, she starts finding boyfriends and orgies at the house. I recall that I didn't have the Incest Flaw so I found that stuff disgusting and my Willpower went down.

For the schoolgirls, all of it was during class where I'd go to the bathroom and either Kelly was getting a train run on her, Alice was banging a Puerto Rican dude (and I joined in) or Denise (the Chemistry girl that likes superheroes) was giving blowjobs.

Since I haven't played since 14, I can't help you past that. Grinding for the childhood friend while Mrs. Larson was half done kind of wore me out on the grind for girls so I'll wait until more comes into fruition.

Hope that helps ya'll. And hope the "story mode" has some meat to it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
To be honest it's very difficult for me to call it NTR content as most girls in this game are fuck crazy and I fucked my zombie mom in the ass as soon as I got the opportunity.

Reactions: badblonde

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
To be honest it's very difficult for me to call it NTR content as most girls in this game are fuck crazy and I fucked my zombie mom in the ass as soon as I got the opportunity.
Don't think of it as the dictionary definition of ntr when you read it on this forum. 90% of the time it is being used as an umbrella term to describe a while host of disliked fetishes. Including but not limited to - netorare, netori, cheating, swinging, gangbang etc etc. Basically any form of scene where you have to share one or more of the females with someone else.

It is this forced sharing that people detest the most. Hope this clears it up for you.

Last edited:

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
effects of lowering inhibition? still before mind control but i found you can do it with family through random shower scene (thanks get lucky mod!), just wondering what it will do.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The school girls if they are nympho don't all sleep with other guys. A good number of those scenes are corruption and inhibition based. Larson (Monica) also has some nympho scenes if you go to work in school

Also, some of the Love Obsession scenes have a corruption component to them. certain ones won't trigger unless certain stats are at a set value so you kind of need to get them corrupted for certain stuff they do just with you or with you and another girl joining in.

With regards to all the girls at school,mom, etc. sleeping around it get annoying to have to click through scenes again and again just to go to classes in school. I usually just change corruption and inhibition with the sliders to avoid the rematch or make the chance of other event occurring higher as needed.

The forced sharing is annoying since the author already decided that non of the characters will be faithful if they are sluts despite that they can have a deep seated Love Obsession for the MC. I have mom and Monica (Larson) like that in my save. The author decided to try and give each of the girls some personality in the dialog they give so people are going to want to focus on certain ones and aren't going to want to share them because of that if they like that character. Plus in some cases it is out of character. You had to alter Larson's (Monica's) mind to make her less professional and grind to sleep with her, but she will have gangnbangs in her office with others at the drop of a hat. The RAGS version didn't have any personality for the girls, except for a few who aren't in the current version of the game.

When i played the new version with my save I only had a choice of mom or is with Freddie and no third one.

Reactions: Darkaura

eben

Dec 20, 2016
You'll get told you got a demerit. The game is bugged with demerits I noticed when it was added. I was getting demerits for not going to school from what I could tell on a weekend and by masturbating in my house in front of mom and sis when willpower got to low despite that mom and sis were corrupted in love with MC, etc.

Go visit Monica (Larson) in her office and request large favor to have her clean up your record to remove each demerit.
I did ,I will wait and see.Thank you so much.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Not sure if you caught this in her dialog, she only removes the last one you got. So if you have multiple demerits you'll need to see her multiple times to clean them all up.
I did ,I will wait and see.Thank you so much.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

What to expect in 0.18.00:

• Sisters Negative interactions
  • Sisters Corrupted Scenes
  • Sisters Unstable Scenes
  • Sisters Fetish
If I have time, I'll add a few more repercussions scenes from the NCHDL founding storyline. But I won't commit to that just yet. Making multiple scenes for sister will probably be more than enough work for me to do :p

c6PuwNhqmtGvb9-peRHWTMdXn2EyfI-aRKoZ4NwJzcs1BUJRpUhtz2m53tVyW4ll.png

Reactions: smokeroom
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes