gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Just wanted to let people know, I decided to take down my review of SuperPowered now that I've gotten a chance to understand this game better. I'd initially intended to just take it down and replace it with a new one that better reflects what I know about the game, but I guess that's not really an option as far as this site goes. Ah well, live and learn. If I somehow regain the ability to rate this thread, I'll put up my review then. Spoilers: four stars. Not perfect, but good albeit grindy gameplay gated by the desperate need for new players to either read the wikia's quick start guide and/or for the dev to improve the tutorial and tooltips. Well worth a playthrough though. While the main story isn't really there yet, there are a LOT of opportunities for emergent storytelling.

For reference, these web pages are pretty much MANDATORY for new players to read:

If you have the time, it's a lot more satisfying banging/enslaving the ladies if you feel like you earned it rather than cheating.

And don't forget to chat up girls on your phone at night!

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
The 0.17.02 bugfix that @kkai posted changes some minor logic and one possible gamestopper. It alters the same file that the SLDR-mod uses to display the time-change menu. It's one thing for svscomics to post the modded version without any reference to its author, quite another to post a version that likely breaks part of the mod's functionality. Use it at your own risk.

Reactions: kkai

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
Mmh maybe i found a little bug in the new quest: i first chose to look on tamara first and progressed a little with it, then i chose derek before i finished with tamara and now quest is completed without tamara's sign.
i've got this issue too, any way to fix this?

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
The 0.17.02 bugfix that @kkai posted changes some minor logic and one possible gamestopper. It alters the same file that the SLDR-mod uses to display the time-change menu. It's one thing for svscomics to post the modded version without any reference to its author, quite another to post a version that likely breaks part of the mod's functionality. Use it at your own risk.
I edited my post and referred to yours so people can make an informed decision. Thank you for investigating. Should I remove it entirely, do you think?

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
i used without knowing this and have no problems played the mod works fine changed the time many times and all good

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
by the way i already managed to form the club by asking help to larson with derek and knowing better tamara but mondays fred come to the house to rainstorm ideas is that the end of this thing by now or can do something in the club?

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@kkai : You can keep it up, I believe in the freedom of choice. Besides, in about 24 hours, we'll be on page 132 of this thread and nobody will be bothered to read the older pages. Thanks for posting it, I like new and shiny. Barring something unexpected, I'll see about altering my patch for 0.17.02 today.

I can't imagine whomever posted on svs will have ported the mod, but who knows?

Reactions: kkai

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
i need help with Tamara. how do i get favor with her. i tutor her but nothing happens. i had the choic with Red Herring also.

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
i used without knowing this and have no problems played the mod works fine changed the time many times and all good
Does it work with Get Lucky mod ? The mod change script.rpy and the patch scripts.rpa

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
If you give Sandra to (Daniel?) She becomes your 4th club member and you can complete that line item.
You mean Derek? I already let him play soccer by asking the principal for allowance. So he and Freddy joined the club but Tamara is suspicious of me now because I followed her and discovered she's meeting this yet unknown woman. Principal Larson let me create the club with 3 instead of 4 members. I think it's a bug as I can't interact with Tamara, she's cold to me at the tutor meetings.

if you manage to get high favor she joins the club without the investigation so you don't need to share mom or sis
How to get high favor, you can't talk to her?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
At start, everytime you tutor her, you gain [your mental] favor.
Thanks for letting me know. That should be better implemented, as the principal said it's enough to tutor them once a week and you have more important/rewarding things to do at the beginning of the game. At least there should be different text when tutoring her indicating we make some progress.

Reactions: Darkaura

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Everytime you tutor her, the game show you gain some favor. And I know it's mental because I gave myself a high mental.^^
But I aggree, I would like to start this storyline a bit later. We're too busy at start.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Everytime you tutor her, the game show you gain some favor. And I know it's mental because I gave myself a high mental.^^
But I aggree, I would like to start this storyline a bit later. We're too busy at start.
Could it be you can only see that if you got Enhanced Senses at level 3? My guess is most of you play with cheats and can influence people/see all stats already. As I play the "normal" game (which is a grinding nightmare) I only discovered I could make mom masturbating on Mondays after I finished/broke the main quest. Seems like the dev should make sure the main quest only starts if you have the possibility to influence the outcome.

edit
I tested it with Enhanced Senses at level 3. There is NO indication when I tutor her, just two text lines.

Reactions: Darkaura

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
You mean Derek? I already let him play soccer by asking the principal for allowance. So he and Freddy joined the club but Tamara is suspicious of me now because I followed her and discovered she's meeting this yet unknown woman. Principal Larson let me create the club with 3 instead of 4 members. I think it's a bug as I can't interact with Tamara, she's cold to me at the tutor meetings.

How to get high favor, you can't talk to her?
Sorry, I'm stuck with Derek, not to mention Tamara yet. How to get the principal for the favour for Derek? Did I need to achieve sth else before that? Pls advise. Thanks in advance.

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Could it be you can only see that if you got Enhanced Senses at level 3? My guess is most of you play with cheats and can influence people/see all stats already. As I play the "normal" game (which is a grinding nightmare) I only discovered I could make mom masturbating on Mondays after I finished/broke the main quest. Seems like the dev should make sure the main quest only starts if you have the possibility to influence the outcome.

edit
I tested it with Enhanced Senses at level 3. There is NO indication when I tutor her, just two text lines.
Try to not click too fast ? This indication is an animation and you can skip it by one click.

Sorry, I'm stuck with Derek, not to mention Tamara yet. How to get the principal for the favour for Derek? Did I need to achieve sth else before that? Pls advise. Thanks in advance.
I think, based on what Larson say, you need to tutor Tamara. She say something like as Tamara have better grade now, she'll try what MC suggest.

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes