axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
how do you go about following tamara? billy told me she rides a bus on monday, then he started following derrik and i never saw a chance to follower her. derriks in the club after getting him on soccer team.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Correct. They are a giant chore to get to as well. And the mom's can F up a bunch of the night-time scenes if you are trying to collect them all, so it's not a bad ides to hold off on that one. Denise's is FANTASTIC though.
What do you mean by night-time scene? Do I miss scenes with Maggie if I use mind control on her?

how do you go about following tamara? billy told me she rides a bus on monday, then he started following derrik and i never saw a chance to follower her. derriks in the club after getting him on soccer team.
This may be a bug. Did you ask Derek the following Monday again?

Sorry, I'm stuck with Derek, not to mention Tamara yet. How to get the principal for the favour for Derek? Did I need to achieve sth else before that? Pls advise. Thanks in advance.
Ask Freddy about Derek > wait > Freddy tells you Derek eats alone > eat with Derek > he tells you about he's not allowed to play soccer anymore > go to principal and ask for her allowance

Try to not click too fast ? This indication is an animation and you can skip it by one click. [...]
No, I did it extra careful because of that. It may be, because I already followed her two times, it's not possible to gain her trust anymore. (That may be something the dev should look after)
I have to test it on a complete new game where I didn't start the main quest already I fear.

Reactions: ClumZyFinGerX

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
No, I did it extra careful because of that. It may be, because I already followed her two times, it's not possible to gain her trust anymore. (That may be something the dev should look after)
I have to test it on a complete new game where I didn't start the main quest already I fear.
I think so. Do yourself a favor and use a lot of save. We have 81 save spot.^^ Especially if you don't want to use cheat, you'll avoid a lot of grind.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi.
Sorry i didn't go trough the 130 pages to look if i find what i need.
I don't know why but i can't remove the love cap of the mother. I manage to do it for the sister, but for the mother it won't work.
So how do you remove the love cap of the mother ? Is it story related ? Because even if i unlock a lot of sex scenes thanks to cheats, i'm not far in the story.

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
Hi.
Sorry i didn't go trough the 130 pages to look if i find what i need.
I don't know why but i can't remove the love cap of the mother. I manage to do it for the sister, but for the mother it won't work.
So how do you remove the love cap of the mother ? Is it story related ? Because even if i unlock a lot of sex scenes thanks to cheats, i'm not far in the story.
suppress family ties with the third level mind control option (mindshift or something like that). then you have to wait several in game days for it to take effect, it will tell you when it happens and a little icon will appear next to her picture when you open her profile on your phone.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
suppress family ties with the third level mind control option (mindshift or something like that). then you have to wait several in game days for it to take effect, it will tell you when it happens and a little icon will appear next to her picture when you open her profile on your phone.
Thanks, that's what I did. But I guess I did not wait enough. And since I did it several times, maybe the timer resets each time i do it.

DMCDante

May 13, 2017
After you use mindcraft to suppress family ties, on your next interaction, use the ability to increase control, if your control is 100 it only takes 1 day to finish suppressing.

Reactions: Darkaura

queeg500

Jul 7, 2017
I'll add for people stuck with Tamara (or Derek I guess), you can make the club still by going to Ms Larson and asking for a Professional Favor and asking her about the signatures. She gets the secretary to join your club instead.

And anyone that is using Wild Oats on Maggie and Steph that's wanting loving back in their game open the console and type,
m.taboo = False
sis.taboo = False
Spaces between the words and = , and you'll be able to go back to more than hugging them.

Last edited:

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
I'll add for people stuck with Tamara (or Derek I guess), you can make the club still by going to Ms Larson and asking for a Professional Favor and asking her about the signatures. She gets the secretary to join your club instead.

And anyone that is using Wild Oats on Maggie and Steph that's wanting loving back in their game open the console and type,
m.taboo = False
sis.taboo = False
Spaces between the words and = , and you'll be able to go back to more than hugging them.
would wild oats block the scenes where the mother teams up with her friend? or when she gets involved with one of your crazy lovers?

and does wild oats even have an effect on the sister? i've not upped her corruption and was just assuming she didn't have many scenes.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
would wild oats block the scenes where the mother teams up with her friend? or when she gets involved with one of your crazy lovers?

and does wild oats even have an effect on the sister? i've not upped her corruption and was just assuming she didn't have many scenes.
yes both of them

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
So here is the 0.17.02 patch. This will convert 0.17.00 and 0.17.01 into a 0.17.02 modded version. Since I have no idea which download everybody is using, just follow the instructions I and use common sense. Likely, you'll have a previously modded version and you'll just be overwriting everything.

The official patch disabled some of the mod's functionality: the time-change menu, rollback and console and the replay-videos in the phone.

The 0.17.01 version of Get Lucky is compatible, since none of its files were changed. If you apply this patch though, you'll have to RE-APPLY Get lucky afterwards.

For those asking for a walkthrough, you could of course visit the , but @Daedalus43 posted a pretty good guideline .

I have a question for you guys: In working on Keepin' it in the Family, which is essentially Wild Oats + Familial Ties suppression, I'm noticing it's becoming harder to keep track of all the different versions of files. Should I just merge my additions together into one single mod, or keep them all separate?

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
anyone know if tamara has a console code for her name? its not ta or tm.

edit: never mind, didn't realize you could open the game files with notepad++. its tam if anyone cares. now to figure out if there's some way to interact with her, she still seems bugged.

Last edited:

axel4340

Jun 3, 2017
any tips for getting Deep-seated mental illness? trying to make kelly permanently obsessive (or at least until i want to swap her to nympho...) but psychotic break along with spamming love blast is only giving temporary mental illness...

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes