KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

What to expect in 0.18.00:

• Sisters Negative interactions
  • Sisters Corrupted Scenes
  • Sisters Unstable Scenes
  • Sisters Fetish
If I have time, I'll add a few more repercussions scenes from the NCHDL founding storyline. But I won't commit to that just yet. Making multiple scenes for sister will probably be more than enough work for me to do :p

View attachment 17999
I always think that coat says Gramps and wonder if sis has a thing for "older" men.

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry, got stuck in tutoring Derek. Any clues, please?
Allow me to be greedy. How to get them together to form a club?
Thanks in advance.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok started playing this game yesterday morning, yes I am using the cheats but mostly for the grades and energy/willpower/social refills, my issue so far is that the settings with Mom seem to reset...Saturday I am able to take her to bed but Sunday after a few days of refilling her lust, love and favor she is repulsed at the thought of sex with mc. This is all without powers used on her though, I tried it with powers and with a power called 'Brainwipe' you would think that she would 'not' remember but she does i find it funny with the name and all. Other than this seems to be a very refreshing game that I look forward to getting more content for though

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
@Deathdawg : I havn't tried myself but from what I read, it's very difficult to fuck persons with family ties. Sometime they can succumb to lust, but they still view MC as a family member so they are repulsed to fuck with him. However you can change their point of view. ^^ With mind control use Dominate to gain more control, then Mindcrap/Suprresion/Family ties. Wait a few days (maybe use Dominate each day) and you'll have no problem with mother or sister.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Ullysse true what I have been doing but still after three days, ingame time, of dominate with Family Ties suppressed all i can often do is hug but keeping at it though I find it odd that I ask her to train me and she gets disgusted oO

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
thank
@Deathdawg : I havn't tried myself but from what I read, it's very difficult to fuck persons with family ties. Sometime they can succumb to lust, but they still view MC as a family member so they are repulsed to fuck with him. However you can change their point of view. ^^ With mind control use Dominate to gain more control, then Mindcrap/Suprresion/Family ties. Wait a few days (maybe use Dominate each day) and you'll have no problem with mother or sister.
thank man

C

Caide

So is this another Ren'Py CG Stills only game or does this one integrate interaction or animations with the sex scenes?

I played the intro and read all of that text Q.Q and so far its only been CG stills, thats what I hate about Ren'Py games, they never tell you if its animated or not and I hate playing games with 0 animations its so dull...

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
So is this another Ren'Py CG Stills only game or does this one integrate interaction or animations with the sex scenes?

I played the intro and read all of that text Q.Q and so far its only been CG stills, thats what I hate about Ren'Py games, they never tell you if its animated or not and I hate playing games with 0 animations its so dull...
No animations...sorry. But if you want animations you can play other games like:
The twist
House party
Teacher's Pets (only a few)
Dating my Daughter (only has a few)
Monster Girl Island
Wild Life
...just to name a few. Have fun.

Reactions: badblonde

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

lol, one thing about this game is it's not dull you want dull go play BB and DMD lol same boring stuff lol with no payoff :D

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
0.17.02 modded on svscomics
I grabbed just the bugfix from alexx's post and attached it here. I haven't tested it myself yet although I scanned it (it's just a replacement scripts.rpa). He only included the PC version.

Edit: I've been playing with the bugfix for a few hours and, while without patch notes I don't know what is fixed, I seem to be noticing some things working better than in .01. Anyways, I haven't run into any major issues.

IMPORTANT EDIT: See for why you probably shouldn't use this. I had assumed it was the straight-up bugfix. I'll remove it entirely if people think I should.

Last edited:
Reactions: mathl33t
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes