a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is this game about, just sex with all the students plus the principal with ease.

Mind control mom to screw her.

Gain some shitty powers.

Thats is nothing else to do?

How in the hell is this 7th on the list.

No story just grind away until you get sex with everyone.

I have no idea on how far this game is but right now, no thanks.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
What is this game about, just sex with all the students plus the principal with ease.

Gain some shitty powers.

Just getting a story together. Way too many girls to corrupt. Superpower battles and morality are coming up.

Check the first page for details on progression.

Reactions: Mandingonator

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017

Gain some shitty powers.

It's not a VN. It is a resource management/dating sim. It is still in production and they just introduced a fighting demo, but it is really raw right now. I would probably not play it if I were you. It takes a lot of time to play this game. Way too many variables.
If you like a story, then this game is probably not for you. Also, in the beginning, there is a lot of grinding. (unless you cheat)
If you like story, I would try Dreaming of Dana, the other DoD, The gift reloaded, or my new recent addiction, Starship Inanna: Korina Outpost.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
LOL, this game has a lot of sex and a lot of fun stuff u can do if u want to play a bad guy ...... But Baal does not hold your hand u need to figure it out on ya own or try the Wiki ...

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
How to trigger Stephanie and Moms sex scenes?
Any Allie only gives HUg whatever your Love or Lust poins are,any idea how to trigger some other scenes with her also?

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
@Scorpio1971 for allie. you need the Ephebophilia flaw that you get with the SymPathic Link power.
if you dont have that power you can onle hug her. for many other charas also you need the matching flaw.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The game had an older RAGs version that had story in it. In that version the main character was trying to become a super hero. The designer chose to redo the game in the current form and the story got delayed as his supporters want the girls in school to be detailed.
The dating sim aspect wasn't in the older version. You still had to interact with the girls, but there wasn't much uniqueness or story to the interaction.
The designer is also taking way too long with getting things done for the game. More and more stuff keeps getting pushed back. I don't think the designer planned out the project very well and wants a game that is too big and never will end. He wants to expand on it each month like you were reading a comic book.
Plus given the amount of money he is making he ought to be getting more done or hire some one to help with things or have multiple computers to speed up rendering.
The RAGs version was a grind, but it wasn't as bad as the grind the current version is unless you use cheats.
I'd check the game back in about 2 years if you want something with a story to it as he still hasn't even finished the school stuff.

Gain some shitty powers.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Where can I get SymPathic Link power ?
Is it possible to get in the version v0.17.02?

Also how can I trigger the Mom and sister scenes?

@Levant if yu can help me with screenshot it would be really awesome :)

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
For mom and sis you need to use MC to remove inhibitions.
Get the favor, love and lust levels high after you remove the inhibitions. (Note: all of sisters stuff isn't done.)
If mom is a in nympho or obsessive you can get some scenes at night. Mom will also show up in the obsessive scenes of some other characters depending on her state.
Mom's scenes are a little different if her fetish is unlocked or isn't.
Mom's fetish is unlocked when you talk to her using favor after several times and her stats at at certain values.
You can get other powers at the same location that you can get all additional powers at. Make sure you have enough influence and training to be able to get it.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Right now it will take you several hours to do everything and that is with using a mod and cheats. I recommend you use the modded version as the game has way to much grinding and unplayable at times without it. Even with the mod you still are going to grind to unlock stuff and see all the scenes.
It isn't very complete at the moment for the following:
1.) Story isn't done and the game is now just basically a dating sim. The last build started the story but that was major let down IMHO. The older RAGS version had a better story to it.
2.) All the superpowers aren't done.
3.) Combat isn't finished and is just bare bones. Your supposed to fight criminals and super villains when it is finished. You only get to fight a bum and the fight is a huge grind. (It took me over 100 click to win the fight due to how combat is set up. Plus, if you don't have certain powers it is worse and may not be doable.)
You basically get superpowers and just interact with the girls at school and have sex with them. You don't have any special girl dating paths in which you develop a relationship over several dates with any of them.

Any indication on how long or how complete this game is?

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Would you recommend it at it's current state or wait for a more full release?
Right now it will take you several hours to do everything and that is with using a mod and cheats. I recommend you use the modded version as the game has way to much grinding and unplayable at times without it. Even with the mod you still are going to grind to unlock stuff and see all the scenes.
It isn't very complete at the moment for the following:
1.) Story isn't done and the game is now just basically a dating sim. The last build started the story but that was major let down IMHO. The older RAGS version had a better story to it.
2.) All the superpowers aren't done.
3.) Combat isn't finished and is just bare bones. Your supposed to fight criminals and super villains when it is finished. You only get to fight a bum and the fight is a huge grind. (It took me over 100 click to win the fight due to how combat is set up. Plus, if you don't have certain powers it is worse and may not be doable.)
You basically get superpowers and just interact with the girls at school and have sex with them. You don't have any special girl dating paths in which you develop a relationship over several dates with any of them.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
Would you recommend it at it's current state or wait for a more full release?
Only fap worthy now. Like one full play-through is more than enough. Once you are finished, you're going to wait just like the rest of us for it to come out when hell freezes over. :test:

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes