Aug 4, 2017
When she goes out drinking with sophie there is a chance when you go to sleep that you wake up and find her with other men. Who they are changes depending on her corruption (I think, might also be inhibition). You can find her stats on her page on the phone, the level of detail (stats shown) is increased the more x-ray vision is upgraded at the globlex(globex?) building.
I must have tried like 100 times. Not sure what am i doing wrong. Below are some of the images.

Reactions: samkazk

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
I must have tried like 100 times. Not sure what am I doing wrong. Below are some of the images.
Don't have Mind control

you have to turn mom into a slut with a sympahtic link and keep on doing it corrupt here and since you don't have here had the incest flaw she be fucking everything lol

Shuyo

Jul 17, 2017
not sure why people keep mentioning NTR there is no NTR in this. NTR is when someone basically steals your girlfriend/wife which none of these characters are. That would be similar to calling it NTR if you went to a brothel and thought the next customer was stealing all your women.

Aug 4, 2017
Don't have Mind control

you have to turn mom into a slut with a sympahtic link and keep on doing it corrupt here and since you don't have here had the incest flaw she be fucking everything lol
My corruption is maximum ( i am using cheat version). I have got all the powers. Incest flaw is there as well. This fucking game has 100 variables for each scene.

Reactions: badblonde

nod24

May 4, 2017
Печально и грустно. Автор оказался неспособен создать атмосферу, персонажей, историю и с графикой у него слабо. Проект уже можно зачислить в мертвые. Выкинуть и забыть.

google-translate:
sad and sad. the author was unable to create an atmosphere, characters, history and his graphics are weak. the project can already be enrolled in the dead. to throw out and forget.

Last edited by a moderator:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'm trying to get Denise's fetish activated. I'm at the point where I can finger-fuck her, but can't work out what to do next. Her corruption is already maxed out.

Any hints, anyone?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
17.01 modded link is dead and the 17.02 mentioned couple pages back also dead, can any one please re up them? thanks

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
Can anyone tell if there is a way to get sophia phone number? or we only interact with her when she come to mc house?

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Can anyone tell if there is a way to get sophia phone number? or we only interact with her when she come to mc house?
Only interactions are on the nights she goes out with mom. But her stats can be altered via the console commands. Check the OP for more information on that.

DMCDante

May 13, 2017
I'm trying to get Denise's fetish activated. I'm at the point where I can finger-fuck her, but can't work out what to do next. Her corruption is already maxed out.

Any hints, anyone?
Ask to go somewhere private and then try the blowjob option, you'll get a prompt for either the regular blowjob or forceful blowjob, picking the latter will unlock the fetish.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes