PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
the complete answer about NTR is ..... this game has no Ntr lol ...... lol ... sharing your sluts is in this game ...but thats not NTR lol
is not ntr cause mc is just a man whore without a real relation with the girls but is not sharing if happens without your consent is something in the middle

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
yep @LeopoldWilliamReynolds people that are too lazy to look up what Ntr is or just want to throw it out there because it gets people to freak out is whats wrong with fans now lol

you don't like sharing ya puppets/fuckdolls thats cool ...is it NTR lol NOPE

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Don't have the unisex bathroom too if you don't want the sharing of the girls.

Corruption also has a factor in if the girls will sleep with others, and does impact the obsessive/nympho scenes too. Certain ones won't trigger unless corruption is a certain level I noticed.

You also need to remove Professionalism on Larson (Monica) with MC to sleep with her. You'll have the remove professionalism on a few characters that aren't in the current game yet, but who were in the RAGs.

Reactions: Mandingonator

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
You also need to remove Professionalism on Larson (Monica) with MC to sleep with her.
Do you? I've done it in the past and I never remove professionalism. You do need her Favor at max for some things though. (Also I tend to install Professional Ally which may have a bearing on matters).

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Do you? I've done it in the past and I never remove professionalism. You do need her Favor at max for some things though. (Also I tend to install Professional Ally which may have a bearing on matters).
Well I noticed on the last build when i removed it from her to try out Suppress Wild Oats By not suppressing professionalism my interaction choices were limited at times and I couldn't trigger certain scene that I could with it suppressed with her and getting her to have sex wasn't as doable at times. ( She has a deep obsession in my current game.)

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Was wondering if the haymaker option for combat got put in or is going to be put in a future version.
I don't have a save at the point of the bum fight, so I can't check if it is in the current version.
A Haymaker is a normal non-powered attack. That has a less chance of hitting than a normal punch, but you do more damage if you hit. This was one thing you could do in the RAGS version if you didn't have superpowers to help you in combat to deliver more damage, etc. to an opponent.
Implementing it if it isn't already in the current game would help out those who don't want to have to get super powers or who can't get real useful ones when the encounter the bum. It also made combat more interesting.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is it only me that don't like that black lipstick on the sister and would rather see her without it or another color?

Retief

Aug 13, 2017
Okay. Made my a little more user friendly (or at least easier on the eyes). Leave comment here or on wiki page about anything else should be in it (or rewording suggestions).

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
I really have to admit that I'm stupid. Even after going thru the Wiki, I'm not sure if I understand how this SymPathic Link work, esp those related interactions and link effects.
Would sb care to help, please? Thanks in advance.
As for you being stupid or not, I think not as most of the info on the wiki DOESN'T help. I have been over the wiki several times times to find the info I need and the wiki just seems to repeat what is in the game, state what is obvious to deduce on ones own, or just ones personal opinion.

Sympathic Link has two sides to it:
The first allows you to take the primary emotion you want to focus on and link it with a secondary emotion. IE Lust: you can link it with Love than when you choose any action that would increase lust you will also an increase to love as well. You can also link the primary emotion with it's self and get double the amount of lust.
The second part of this power is you can force a powerful emotion boost on some one. IE Lust: You focus the feeling and project it on to another greatly increasing the amount of lust the person feels, in this case if will is low, I'm thinking <= 30, you may also cause them to acquire a temporary emotional instability such as nympho or obsession. Once you reach level 3 you can cause a "semi"-permanent link between two emotions. Keep in mind that if you choose a different link it will cancel this permanent link, as you can only have one emotional link on a person at any given point in time.

It's basically a quick way to greatly increase a primary emotion, or increase a secondary emotion without spending a lot of time on it.

It is also currently one of the few ways to reduce the sisters anger/fear. IE: Link favor with Forgiveness/Courage and anytime you gain favor your sisters anger/fear will go down.

Last edited:

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Okay. Made my a little more user friendly (or at least easier on the eyes). Leave comment here or on wiki page about anything else should be in it (or rewording suggestions).
I don't want to sound rude so forgive me if that is how this sounds but, what does your guide actual have to do with the Goal: New Hero Blues, it seams to be more of a walk-through on how to interact with the girls with a bonus of getting grades up. The title should indicate the primary purpose of what is being talked about. Keep in mind guide gives hints while a walk-through gives detailed instructions. Your method also relies heavenly on cheating ether by using mods or relying on en exploit of the game. That being said its not the way to write a guide/walk-through as it is only helpful to people willing to cheat. If you remove the cheating the guide/walk-through fails and becomes useless. Relying on getting those grade points from a random source isn't a reliable method. The only reliable methods of getting grades up is study in the library for a +3 points or at home for a + 2/1 points based on under/above 6 points of grades per the week.

You should let people know that they should be using any extra charm with the phone after unlocking girls phone numbers with a favor of >= 60 and asking for a small favor of getting the phone number. Or going to class doesn't help to raise the grades unless you get a super-critical that states this counts towards your grades noted at the bottom of the text in red letters and also noted as it is a +1 to normal critical skill gain not to be confused where the girl appears after class.

Also you should take out any opinions such as the word annoying. You should also be more accurate and not call things as you perceive them to be as with the picture for the profile page, with the description that you gave I had to open the game and check what you where talking about. It may not be a work badge but an index card with a picture of said person, as such you should refer to it as the game does; the profile page button, if you are having trouble with finding it, it looks like a work badge or index card found to the right of the button that looks like a check list or left of the phone button; or once you hover the mouse over it, it will state in the right hand most box or light gray box on the right hand side of the screen "Your profile page", so as to make things a little less confusing.

Also I would take out the '(unless you go school)' statement because even if you go to school you still only have 4 time periods. Lunch isn't a time period which is the only thing that I could think of that may even be remotely close to anything that could be considered another time period and it's an action to advance time just like sleep or watching TV. I spent almost a minute trying to figure out how you get/loose another time period from going to school, which just caused some confusion and wasted time and isn't needed to get your point across.

I noticed that you stated that you don't get notification until the 29th. That is inaccurate as you get notification on Saturday morning of the 28th each month.

I hope this helps you and thank you for taking the time to create the wiki page.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2017
i have used mods in 17.02 and i quickly made all the college girls sexbots. Now i am able to see them fucking other people and making money for me. However, I am not certain of 2 things
1) Are there any NTR scenes for moms and sisters and how do we access them?
2) I quickly raised corruption for everyone and decreased inhibition. I am going to miss scenes because did this using mods? In other words, are there scenes which are accessible at only certain level of corruption and inhibition ( not the most / least)

Aug 4, 2017
is just me or somebody else dont like this kind of games where the girls you think are yours result being a sluts, mom invites guys to make orgys in the house, and all of the other girls including your sister show pics of them having sex with multiple guys, sucking cocks or covered in cum, why people cry so much about ntr in other games and not in this one, is even worst.
How do you trigger the underlined event?
I dont even understand when is mom nypmho and when obessed. Is there a place where i can see what are the various stat levels (willingness, suspicion etc.) in case of obsessed and nympho?

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
How do you trigger the underlined event?
I dont even understand when is mom nypmho and when obessed. Is there a place where i can see what are the various stat levels (willingness, suspicion etc.) in case of obsessed and nympho?
When she goes out drinking with sophie there is a chance when you go to sleep that you wake up and find her with other men. Who they are changes depending on her corruption (I think, might also be inhibition). You can find her stats on her page on the phone, the level of detail (stats shown) is increased the more x-ray vision is upgraded at the globlex(globex?) building.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes