3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
the patch doesn't include the mod:FeelsBadMan::'(
The SLDR modded version and the Get Lucky mod really need their own threads, to make it easier to find and read info. However, both modded patches, instructions and Get Lucky mod for 17.02 are available in this thread a few pages back.

Reactions: jackkane

OneI

Aug 4, 2017
Hey all.
Quite new to this game (like a week or 2 of cluless grinding behind me).
I started playing w/o and mods/cheats.
Trying really hard to see what is this game all about. Yesteday I kinda gave up on solo and stated reading thread and wiki and now ... some question answered (Daedalus43 !) but some still reamain.
Fortunatly when creating I did took right stats, except sister I guess. I really dont feel like starting again.
Did a lot of realoding to find right buttons for each girl, and it is all in Wiki :(.

Now I have Senses on 3 and Symlink on 2. Can have school and evening fun with everyone but mom and Larson.
Now to questions.
- Prioritize raising mental stats so that Book Smarts is 6 - How do I do that??
- I dont understand stats of Fear, Anger, Corruption, Inhibition - I wan't them high, low, ... why? How?
- SymLink try/error explained some ... still I dont get Trust overload - doesn't change any stats. Would expect favor to change here or am I missing something?
- For goals - I followed Tamara (run away from bump - i think) and arranged Sandra to go on a date with Derek. What now? Can't get any of them to join my NCHDL. I don't see any new development. No meeting on tuesdays.
- Shall I focus on money or education?
- Should I try to get new, better job asap or spend points on raising pay?
- What letters would you recomend to take (spend) after each month?
- How would you prioritize powers after Symlink ?
- When does Sophie comes so far I can have any action with?

- If I decide that this lllloooooooooong grinding is killing me. How do I setup chea/mod whatever to avoid grinding?
Tnx all

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
About the stats:

Fear - low, otherwise characters will flee from MC and avoid him
Anger - low, unless u wanna see characters hate MC
Corruption - high. girls will tend to do anything for MC
Inhibition - low, girls will become sluttier and sluttier and u'll enjoy more revealing clothes

Reactions: jackkane

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
About MC developing i suggest to see the wiki:

As a quick answer for some questions by Onel: money allow new powers purchases, then it's almost useless (just a few bucks a day are enough if you take the bus to go to school, or buy coffe at bar).
Mental stats raise at school, if you attend the right classes, but it's better to ask girls to train you (u can do it once a day).
Sophie comes around as a random event, get lucky mod raises the chances that such event happens, otherwise save before night and reload if you don't get it.

Franco111

Jul 23, 2017
I have a question about Bill`s Sister Stephanie.
I start a new Game and I've been playing a longer time now. But where is she.
I found this.
"You must take the sister perk at character creation for her to be in the game."

What do I have to do?

eike2000

May 9, 2017
alam alam alam... 13 sep 2017, ver 0.17.01 mod link Mega died. Reupload now please please pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
@Franco111 its says everything. at the start where you creat you chara you need to choose to have a sister or not. its cause like the well endowed perk.

Edit# and if that not help you either i can make a step by step explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Franco111

Franco111

Jul 23, 2017
@Franco111 its says everything. at the start where you creat you chara you need to choose to have a sister or not. its cause like the well endowed perk.

Edit# and if that not help you either i can make a step by step explanation.
Thank you. I had overlooked this by the "Character Creation" A little Picture. I started a new Game und now i seen it.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I have a question about Bill`s Sister Stephanie.
I start a new Game and I've been playing a longer time now. But where is she.
I found this.
"You must take the sister perk at character creation for her to be in the game."

What do I have to do?
look 4 post above yours.

Shuyo

Jul 17, 2017
is there any way to restart the club quest via console? Mine bugged i think i clicked too fast when handing in the papers to the principal. The Quest didnt update, still says i need to hand in papers if i see the kid after school monday, but i already got the club sceen on tues and each tues i get the notice about club coming soon. Already started the whole game over once, really don't want to again.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Fortunatly when creating I did took right stats, except sister I guess. I really dont feel like starting again.
Now I have Senses on 3 and Symlink on 2. Can have school and evening fun with everyone but mom and Larson.
Now to questions.
- Prioritize raising mental stats so that Book Smarts is 6 - How do I do that??
- If I decide that this lllloooooooooong grinding is killing me. How do I setup chea/mod whatever to avoid grinding?
Shall I focus on money or education?
In no particular order:
As far as I'm aware, Book Smarts is a set of bonuses you get from upgrades to two powers: Enhanced Senses and Mind Control, and it only gets to level two (one from each). Those two points are still useful though, since each extra point of Book Smarts means one fewer study point you need to keep up your Grades per week.

To have fun with the mom, you need the Mind Control power (it's expensive but really useful) and to use it to suppress her family ties. Requires at least level 2 Mind Control though, which is pretty expensive. Mind control can also help with Larson (suppress professionalism), but she actually just has higher requirements than normal. Get your trust, love, and lust higher (getting her phone number is a life saver, that way you can text/flirt/sext her at night) and you should eventually be good to go.

Money or education: Either is useful. Depends on whether you feel like your talents are lacking or if you have a power upgrade you really want. Actually, I would focus on influence through asking girls to gossip about your hero. It requires 60 favor with almost every character (I think Larson asks for more), but doesn't actually cost anything aside from 2 charm each time you do it. With Enhanced Senses at level 3, you can get 6 global influence from each character you interact with (if you ask them to gossip about you) once per day. That may not sound like much, but if you interact with four or five characters on an average weekday, that means you're making 120 or 150 global influence per week. Then you can use that influence to raise your resistance at the initiative, raise your pay at your job, or make power upgrades a little cheaper at Globex.

Restarting for the sister perk: this one is up to you. Personally, the sister is one of my favorite characters. Having her perk opens up a new shower interaction, a new TV interaction, and somebody else to leech influence and money and training off of at home (and to bang, once you've got the powers you need to get your character interested in a young-looking relative). Also I don't find the other starting perks (aside from Well Endowed) particularly interesting since all they do is start you off with extra training in a particular talent. But if you're not into a smart gothy girl who's accessible at times other schoolgirls aren't and gives you extremely easy concentration (very useful talent) training, you don't technically need her in the game.

As far as the grind goes: I've tried cheating, and I find that it makes the game a lot less fun and the sex scenes less interesting because I don't feel like I earned them. But I've also found that if you're smart about how you play your early game, you can actually get pretty far pretty fast. The most important thing for me is getting my grades to 100 by the end of September so, aside from studying 3 times each weekend, I never have to worry about my grades again for the rest of the game and easily get 100 school influence every month. While I didn't write it myself, the newly edited page is almost exactly the method I use to get my grades up (I prefer to study at home a couple times on Wednesday and Thursday the first week, then get the rest of my points save-scumming classes for extra points the second week, but the method mentioned above is totally sound). Aside from getting your grades up, try to focus on getting girls to the point (about 60 favor for most) where they will give you their number if you ask for it, and from that point on ask them to gossip about you every day that you can. Once you do that, I think you'll find a lot more of the game opens up much more quickly.

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I don't think you can rise book smarts up to 6. I read about that too and did how was told on the wiki but I still have to learn at home for my grades to not fall. Also I found no way to see what level on book smarts I have. I went for money first but it's not that much of a difference.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes