jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
17.01 modded dl was taken down can someone re post it? ps...all of the dl links are down.

Last edited:

Retief

Aug 13, 2017
But since @ClumZyFinGerX mentioned his continuous saving and loading, I figured that unlike the purists ( ;) ), he would not oppose using a mod to get all the good outcomes. So I suggested someone should write him such a mod in my signature style of using more words than are needed. :biggrin:

But one can only drop so many hints.

Maybe I should just follow @Thatguy 's advice and create my own thread. Less fun than watching people express their frustrations even though the answer to their query is only one page away though.
mmm... 2017-09-08: | 2017-09-02: (+02)

yeah yeah.. enough hints.

I think part of the super grind fest though is due to the still implementing states of half the school and play system. The dev has put enough out that it is playable (obviously) and from what I have seen is pretty stable. Currently Mental builds are favored by the school environment (class crit bonus and meeting specific girls). Once the school is finished and all powers are in, I can see the dev adding places where girls are easily met by those power groups (i.e. Mall for Socials, Sports Park for Physical).

But for now, the game is what it is. Its good enough (and the dev has great track record with it) that I was convinced to become a $5 Pattie. Hopefully that helps get some students graphics in sooner.. (but I really really ... really want Dr. Ivy in... waaahhh)

Thumper

Mar 13, 2017
Can anyone help me? I used mind control to cut family ties, but nothing changes..
When you use mind control to reprogram someone the time it takes to complete is based on your control of them. Basically it adds your control at the end of the day to "x" and when "x" is 100 or more the reprogramming is complete.

If you boost your control back to 100 by the end of the day you will complete it that night.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
feel silly, but have to ask:
where the heck is the sister! I couldn't find her in the game, altough I have played with and without cheats.
Thanks for the help,

Thanatos1369

Jul 30, 2017
After reading through the majority of this thread, I'm having trouble locating the fetish settings. I've already unlocked fetish for Mom and Denise but not with anyone else. Thoughts?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
After reading through the majority of this thread, I'm having trouble locating the fetish settings. I've already unlocked fetish for Mom and Denise but not with anyone else. Thoughts?
Those are the only two currently in game.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Can confirm all Mega links are not avaiable.

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes