Retief

Aug 13, 2017
MMM.. haven't seen mention of this, has anyone else notice that with Sister perk it seems to eliminate drunk mom/sophie events? (and no, I haven't gone through all 100+ forum pages)

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
MMM.. haven't seen mention of this, has anyone else notice that with Sister perk it seems to eliminate drunk mom/sophie events? (and no, I haven't gone through all 100+ forum pages)
No, it didn't. It's still there. You need luck though. Every Wednesday and Saturday night, you need to do a quick save after you click to sleep. Then, you need to desperately reload the save after you can't see the mom/Sophie event. Mind you, it could take endlessly! However, you somehow will succeed.

Reactions: DarkPhilosopher

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
I removed "family ties" on both mom and sister with mindcraft but I don't understand what it should change?
I still can't get other 20 love or do anything from the "romantic" panel.
Is there a way to get the mother to do anything except from the lapdance, BJ and "bend over" from the manipulation panel?

EDIT : It's ok, I just had to wait a few days/week ^^

Last edited:

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
There are quite a number of events that really flustrate me, since I have keep reloading my save till it comes my desired event. The above is one, and score +4 in each lesson, and able to peek on mom shower each afternoon are some of the others.
Wonder if there are some kind of boots that can help achieving this kind of things. Hope it's already in sb's hand, and one's willing to share.

Retief

Aug 13, 2017
/Shrug... Figured Mom/Sis shower at start is about 1 in 10ish shot to appear. With "Spidey Sense", it gets down to 1 in 6 to 8ish. Was running Save-load hash for sophie event, gave up after ~50 tries. Could be the RNG is messing with me.. (starts imagining dark alley with a spiked baseball bat... /evil grin)

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
There are quite a number of events that really flustrate me, since I have keep reloading my save till it comes my desired event. The above is one, and score +4 in each lesson, and able to peek on mom shower each afternoon are some of the others.
Wonder if there are some kind of boots that can help achieving this kind of things. Hope it's already in sb's hand, and one's willing to share.
Yeah, if only someone made a mod or something that would make it possible to get those desired outcomes every single time, that would be awesome. Of course, they'd probably be so rude as to hide it in this thread so that only those that prove themselves worthy by browsing through the thread would find it. Sick bastards!

Who knows, maybe someone will come along and you'll Get Lucky.

Last edited:

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
I updated the on the wiki to be more in line with the current build of the game. It still needs some work, and I haven't added in any strategies for Psychosism, but my hope is that with new info on Flight, how to get jobs, how to get money, and how to use your phone, this will help new players get a jump on how to actually have fun playing the game.

Remember, the wiki is a group effort! If you want to spend less time answering new player questions, it's probably easiest to just keep it up to date and point them there.

Retief

Aug 13, 2017
Yeah, if only someone made a mod or something that would make it possible to get those desired outcomes every single time, that would be awesome. Of course, they'd probably be so rude as to hide it in this thread so that only those that prove themselves worthy by browsing through the thread would find it. Sick bastards!

Yeah, I know about the mod. But I am currently no using any mods. I want to get a feel for general odds the devs want for the game (and how various powers/power upgrades affect base odds). After I have played around abit more, I will probably use various mods and cheats. I can already say the opportunity costs between influence, money, relationship, and corruption is staggering. The grind(s) are almost on par with hell levels back in everquest. Also I feel more like a pimp than a hero having to always swipe money from the ladies in my life (or at least till I can a better job than janitor).

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
/Shrug... Figured Mom/Sis shower at start is about 1 in 10ish shot to appear. With "Spidey Sense", it gets down to 1 in 6 to 8ish. Was running Save-load hash for sophie event, gave up after ~50 tries. Could be the RNG is messing with me.. (starts imagining dark alley with a spiked baseball bat... /evil grin)
Yes, you're right. It takes a lot of my game time on this. Worse still, I feel really bad that I almost throw my mouse onto my monitor when it happens to show the mom sitting alone after tens of reloading. Furthermore, I can't tell whether this is a rewarding outcome after doing all these tedious work. This really looks stupid!

Ive never seen the sis shower. When? I just knew the mom shower every afternoon.

Retief

Aug 13, 2017
Yes, you're right. It takes a lot of my game time on this. Worse still, I feel really bad that I almost throw my mouse onto my monitor when it happens to show the mom sitting alone after tens of reloading. Furthermore, I can't tell whether this is a rewarding outcome after doing all these tedious work. This really looks stupid!

Ive never seen the sis shower. When? I just knew the mom shower every afternoon.
Sister showers in the morning. You also get a choice about corrupting or not.

Oh its up . Its in a read and bleed shape, but will eventually pretty it up. Also looks like we need to put Goal category in and put a Guides button on wiki front page. doh... (volunteering is bad... bad thoughts...)

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Yeah, I know about the mod. But I am currently no using any mods. I want to get a feel for general odds the devs want for the game (and how various powers/power upgrades affect base odds). After I have played around abit more, I will probably use various mods and cheats. I can already say the opportunity costs between influence, money, relationship, and corruption is staggering. The grind(s) are almost on par with hell levels back in everquest. Also I feel more like a pimp than a hero having to always swipe money from the ladies in my life (or at least till I can a better job than janitor).
I'm with Retief on this one. The game should be fun without mods and right now it simply isn't. It's grinding, sometimes to stupid levels. What is the point of failing a lesson. Even with high concentration the bonus kicks in like 3 times in 3 months. Not worth it in any way. You wouldn't recognize the flaws of the main quest, if you play with cheats because the pacing is totally off. He needs to do lot's of balance within the game before it could be considered fun.

Reactions: Darkaura

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
You know you could just download the torrent-version of 0.17.00 and drop the 0.17.02 mod patch on top of it to get a fully modded 0.17.02, don't you?

As for all the stuff about the grind, I agree. Although I found during the creation of GL that it was sometimes difficult to balance it better since it takes more than just a roll of the dice into account. Which is why it has the Felix Felicis option, to make it so the house doesn't always win, but still providing a non-cheaty vibe.

But since @ClumZyFinGerX mentioned his continuous saving and loading, I figured that unlike the purists ( ;) ), he would not oppose using a mod to get all the good outcomes. So I suggested someone should write him such a mod in my signature style of using more words than are needed. :biggrin:

But one can only drop so many hints.

Maybe I should just follow @Thatguy 's advice and create my own thread. Less fun than watching people express their frustrations even though the answer to their query is only one page away though.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I would like to download this game, but can someone fix or reupload Mega unmoded version!

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes