DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Short note to those that 'forgot' to pick the sister perk:
player.perk_sister=True
I tested it on a new game and it worked (once time passes).

Should you also feel inadequate:
player.perk_wellendowed=True

I won't tell you what this means or how to use it, if you want your sister without having to start over badly enough, you'll figure it out.

Or someone will ruin my fun and tell you how. :)

@jackkane : It could be helpful to some if you indicated if you also applied Get Lucky into your upload, since someone did that with the previous version.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I don't think you can rise book smarts up to 6. I read about that too and did how was told on the wiki but I still have to learn at home for my grades to not fall. Also I found no way to see what level on book smarts I have. I went for money first but it's not that much of a difference.
You know the screen where you see your superpowers? On the left hand side (IIRC) is tabs for your school numbers and all.

Also, in order to keep your grades up, I think you study at least 5 times a week or somesuch.

I might actually get back into the game now that I've passed the last 3 updates...

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
So, I know there is some kind of NTR and that there is a mod taht takes it out but what is the NTR? one girl? various? All are bitches?
I ask because depending on the level of NTR I may or may not install that mod

Thank you for answering

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
So, I know there is some kind of NTR and that there is a mod taht takes it out but what is the NTR? one girl? various? All are bitches?

Thank you for answering
all are super whores, seriously, I mean ALL and SUPER, don't risk use the mod and give the guy that create it a thousand of likes, for make the game playable

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
I don't think you can rise book smarts up to 6. I read about that too and did how was told on the wiki but I still have to learn at home for my grades to not fall. Also I found no way to see what level on book smarts I have. I went for money first but it's not that much of a difference.
To check your book smarts you need to go to the profile page click on powers and place the mouse over mental, book smarts will be displayed under Enhanced Mental Bonus in blue text.
As for studying you need a total of 6 points per week to not loose any of your grades. The best way to do this is study in the library 2 times for 3 points each totaling all 6 for $50. If you study at home it takes 3 times per week at 2 points each, after you have 6 points of study, studying at home drops down to 1 point and is not worth the energy needed to study at 40 energy.
If you have the max of 2 book smarts from the two powers you only need 4 points per week instead of 6, this means you can study 1 time in the library and get 1 critical in class to maintain your grades. Keep in mind this is all to simply maintain your grades. You will need more study points to increase your grades. If I understand the system correctly for each point above 6 you gain one point of grades.

Last edited:

john doe

Aug 17, 2016

Thank you for answering
It's largely up to you. Very simply put, each character can be turned into a couple of different states:
-Nymphomaniac (this will have NTR)
-Obsessed (this will NOT)
-Mindwiped whore (this will have NTR)
You can also keep them default for minimal if any NTR content as well. Issues only arise when you specifically modify the girls to be huge perverts without also getting them in love/infatuated with you.

Reactions: Mandingonator

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
It's largely up to you. Very simply put, each character can be turned into a couple of different states:
-Nymphomaniac (this will have NTR)
-Obsessed (this will NOT)
-Mindwiped whore (this will have NTR)
You can also keep them default for minimal if any NTR content as well. Issues only arise when you specifically modify the girls to be huge perverts without also getting them in love/infatuated with you.
Thanks.

Now, while I kind of dislike incest (mostly mother-son father-daughter stuff) I have to ask.

Can you fuck your mom/sister?

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
So what all do I have to do to trigger the negative sex scenes with each character
Never Mind, I found a way and found out what it is like.................I don't like it. I'll stick with the normal, nympho and obsessive scenes, especially the obsessive scenes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
To give a complete answer about NTR: there are several levels of it. U can just bring all girls all sluttish and use wild oaths so that they have sex only with you; you can leave mom and sis as they are (no sex with them) or turn them too into your sex toys (using wild oaths and keeping their willpower low and lust high); or you can get the top of NTR level, max corrupt everyone, bring inhibition to 0 and remove familiar ties to mom and sis, the result is school and house turned into some brothels. Everybody can choose which way they like best.

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
I really have to admit that I'm stupid. Even after going thru the Wiki, I'm not sure if I understand how this SymPathic Link work, esp those related interactions and link effects.
Would sb care to help, please? Thanks in advance.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes