Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
You don't know what symantecs is... it's like an argument over a definition and nothing to do with fiction. We don't want to share no matter how it's instigated or arranged so let it go!
Definition of semantics
1:the study of meanings
a :the historical and psychological study and the classification of changes in the of words or forms viewed as factors in linguistic development
b (1) :
(2) :a branch of dealing with the relations between signs and what they refer to and including theories of , , naming, and truth
2:
3a :the meaning or relationship of meanings of a or set of signs;especially : meaning
:the language used (as in advertising or political ) to achieve a desired effect on an audience especially through the use of words with novel or dual meanings

I believe the definition of the word you are looking for is the 3a version of the word. And using a word that doesn't have the meaning behind what you are trying to say isn't semantics.
That being set aside I am not disagreeing with you on the sharing of ones woman. I don't like it either. But to use the wrong words to tell someone what you want will not help you achieve your goal and NTR isn't about sharing, it's about have your woman taken from you while you are emotionally or physically unable to confront the person doing it.

jeff95

May 9, 2017
Hi guys, i have 1 stupid question, what is engine to make character?
P/s: sorry my english is bad, i used google translate.

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
thanks... once more unto the breach, then, : ) (whatever for a wank, hahahaha)
Not sure if you searched the threads, here's how to enable the sister if you don't want to re-start.

sister without new game => console (shift+O) => type commnad: player.perk_sister = True

works for me, but dunno if enabling sister during game will have some consequences later..

ps: for list all variables for player type: dir(player)

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a guide somewhere I can get?

How do I raise lust? I'm raising love but seems there's no other way to raise lust other than sexting? what's a quick way to get superpowers and a quickie or some action?

Also how can I bypass the "she's too young for you" or "you're related gross" stuff? is there a corruption quest or something?
The game has a wiki and I recommend you read the basics of the game.

Quick way to get superpowers and stuff is to use the mod version which lets you cheat.

Each of the superpowers gives a flaw to the character. Flight will let you be attracted to older women like Larson (Monica). Just get the superpower to remove the flaw.

Also note you have to use MC to remove the inhibitions on mom, sis, and Larson.

No real walkthrough exists at the moment the school and current stuff is just a small part of the game.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Would you recommend it at it's current state or wait for a more full release?
Its ok just play and get to the scenes with the girls and save till it gets developed more. Be prepared to grind and for repetitiveness even if you use the modded version.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Not sure if you searched the threads, here's how to enable the sister if you don't want to re-start.
Thanks, man, for your insight. I decided to make it all again from the beginning. So new material, and when u played something long enough u welkome any change with happiness. Tough I don't like her looks very much (my favourite characters are the mom, kelly and sandra). I am looking forward to get to the doc in the Initiative. Also I will try to learn a bit about daz and poser (I play with the last one many years ago, and I want to know how to make things with it again).... Well, anyway, thanks again.

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
anyone have a walkthrough?, i want to get the other classmates like chelsea, and the femalae doctors, (pardon my English)

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This game is awesome but it's also grindy AF which is a shame..I don't mind minor grinding (the ones that take a few hours) but I'm sorry I have a life I can't spend 24h raising stats, which leaves me incapable of playing the game without using cheats.

Reactions: a1fox3

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Someone just please tell me why the audio isn't working... and can someone please link me the latest version please

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
How about unstable states?

How do I trigger them? seems that to get a girl to become obsessive instead she becomes forever-pissed?

Advice please and thanks!

edit: also, is it possible to turn them from temporary to permanent?

Last edited:

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
How about unstable states?

How do I trigger them? seems that to get a girl to become obsessive instead she becomes forever-pissed?

Advice please and thanks!

edit: also, is it possible to turn them from temporary to permanent?

Use the Aura to make it permanent ....and if u Lust bomb them they will become Nymphos using love a lot with make then Obsessive

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Use the Aura to make it permanent ....and if u Lust bomb them they will become Nymphos using love a lot with make then Obsessive
Ok so insanity aura + wiki requirements + love bomb = perma-obsession
aaaand insanity aura + wiki requirements + lust bomb = perma-nympho

Will try!

Reactions: badblonde

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Ok so insanity aura + wiki requirements + love bomb = perma-obsession
aaaand insanity aura + wiki requirements + lust bomb = perma-nympho

Will try!

insanity aura can ...make them nuts to :D so watch out .....later in the game it could make them want to kill you lol

when thats added in game lol

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I can't seem to grasp how to make them permanent, on the other hand... if I wanna get rid of them? I mean the mental disease not the girls lol, how do I do it? cheers!

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Maybe I'll try it with cheats on I suppose.
Yeah, take it from someone who has been following this game for almost 2 years, the grind is ridiculous. I just recently found the cheats on this site and would never play without again. I'm not a mechanic and have replaced all the shocks in my car in less time than it took to see the first h scene in this game.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I used the cheats to learn the stuff now I'm cheat-free and Jesus F. Christ the grinding is intensive...

I mean sure if you're the school famous nerd known for public masturbation you're going to have to work hard as fuck to get a quickie even with your childhood friend Sandra but c'mon!

QUICK QUESTION! are there keys for quickload or quicksaving?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
The grinding for the story aspect as you could only do stuff once a week was a major pain even with using the mod to change the time of the day. I keep doing that to setting it back to morning till after I got feed up with playing and getting bored and tired of playing multiple weeks. So make sure you do that unless you want to have no life and just play multiple weeks of the game to advance the story.

The RAGs version was a grind but nowhere as bad as he current version.

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
Is there any patreons with access to a mac version of the newest update
Fyi, I was able to play the provided PC version on Mac just fine by opening it through Ren'Py itself. Go to the Ren'Py site's downloads page, grab and install the latest version, and then place the entire "SuperPowered_v0.17.02-pc-Modded" folder into your Ren'Py application folder. Once you open Ren'Py, you should then be able to just select the project on the left (it should be listed there alongside the example projects also in the folder) and hit "Launch Project" down in the lower right.

As far as I could tell, there were no issues, but I don't have a proper Mac version of the game to compare it to, so I might just not be noticing them if they're there. What I will say is that things like loading and changing scenes take a second or two longer than I might otherwise expect, but again, nothing to compare to in this game's specific case.

Best of luck.

Reactions: samkazk
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes