Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
I can't seem to grasp how to make them permanent, on the other hand... if I wanna get rid of them? I mean the mental disease not the girls lol, how do I do it? cheers!
Permanence depends on their Willpower if I recall correctly. If their Will is constantly low, then it should become permanent after some time. If it's not permanent yet and you want them to recover, wait until their Will goes back to 100 and they'll be normal again. Or you could just cheat because balancing that shit is a pain in the ass.

sunday

Sep 2, 2017
New here. How to open the console? Shift+O doesn't seem to work. Also is there an image showing what the console would look like once opened?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Deep seated mental unbalancing is mostly will based as was pointed out and time based. Keep the willpower low and them unbalanced and it will become permanent. Don't let them recover. If you are going for nympho or love you can give a nympho or love state by blasting them with Love or Lust and blasting them back to the state you want the deep seated to be at Obsessive or Nympho if you need to see those scenes or have them in that sate for some reason (like multi character overlap obsessive and nympho scenes that require multiple characters to be in different states.) Also, the unbalancing also ads a factor in that is supposed to make permanency more likely depending on how it occurred if I recall correctly. I think if it was triggered by aura it was more likely they had a post in which someone explained in detail how it worked.

If you are going to have any girls deeply unbalanced I recommend obsessive state and only have 2 or 3 deeply unbalanced as it takes a while to do and maintain since the willpower does recover quickly.

werdy

Aug 23, 2017
why does the graphics resemble other VN.
The decoration on the wall and cakes in the living room is the same as in "The Gift Reloaded"

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
why does the graphics resemble other VN.
The decoration on the wall and cakes in the living room is the same as in "The Gift Reloaded"
They both are using the same 3d models and software. DAZ3D makes most most of the 3D characters and pros in both games. The designers are going to just use a quick pre-made 3D model content and not make their own stuff to use in making renders. Designers are going to use what they have or what they can get cheap instead of spending a lot of money.

A serious 3D hobbyist will spend 100-300 a month on 3D models and related stuff if you want an idea of how expensive it can be.

Most game maker are using DAZ Studio, which is free, to do renders, but other software option do exist, like Poser for example, to do renders of the models.

One thing of note is the maker of Superpower on his Patreon site claims he learned 3D modeling, but he just uses common 3D assets and never made any custom 3D content for his game. So an uniformed supporter may think he is making making the models, etc. in his game.

Finally, most of thes game makers never learn basic lighting,rendering techniques, and other important stuff which is why stuff doesn't look great. You can, if you know what you are doing render a DAZ model and make it look like it is a real photo of a person and not a CG model.

Proper lighting, etc. can add considerable to render time so a scene that can render in 3 minutes with generic default lighting, etc. could take 6 hours or even longer if yiu had better lights, render settings, etc. in place and then you still might need to re-render it cause of a glitch in the set up of something, like a light was too bright, etc. So most game makers will just go for a quick way out instead of taking the time or getting multiple computers to help in doing renders for games.

Monica (Larson) for example would look very realistic if the lighting was done better for example. The skin texture used for that character doesn't look good unless you have a good light set up as it darker. An older generation version of that base figure had an alternate less tan (darker) skin that would look better given how bad the lighting is in the scenes.

Reactions: werdy

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Can anybody help me out with how to get a few scenes?
-Sandra's last Nympho, I have 1-4 regular
-Sandra's Obsessive where you don't walk away or whatever
-Samantha Nympho 3 or 4, the one that's special but isn't (Party: Sam and Kelly)
-The first two nympho scenes for Larson(tho I'm pretty sure I just have her corruption too high)
-Denise's second obsessive scene
If anyone can explain how to get any of these, it'd be muchly appreciated.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys how do you complete freddy's corruption? I got derek to join and then Tamara found out about me so where do I go from there? Also can we get Derek without giving Sandra away?

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Can anybody help me out with how to get a few scenes?
-Sandra's last Nympho, I have 1-4 regular
-Sandra's Obsessive where you don't walk away or whatever
-Samantha Nympho 3 or 4, the one that's special but isn't (Party: Sam and Kelly)
-The first two nympho scenes for Larson(tho I'm pretty sure I just have her corruption too high)
-Denise's second obsessive scene
If anyone can explain how to get any of these, it'd be muchly appreciated.
For Sandra, check the Inhibition. That may have something to do with it.

For Samantha, I don't know. Haven't played since 14.

Larson, I believe that all of her nympho scenes are when you go to visit her in the office

Denise, I'm pretty sure that once her corruption goes up, you'll get the scene in the school hall. It's just random chance.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to interact with girls from school during the weekend? I mean I'm bent on my crusade to corrup and unhibit Allie but I gotta keep going to her class or pray she's there in the hall randomly when time passes... that the only way to get the girl you want? cheers

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Larson also has nympho scenes when you go to work at school. You'll get an option to work with her instead of your normal job. The others just trigger when you go to her office.

Corruption and Inhibition values will determine what scenes you can get so you may not be able to get the last if depending on them.

If you want to increase the chance of a nympho or obsessive scene trigger for certain girl. Adjust the corruption and Inhibitions values of the other girls so they won't be sluts. When the game checks what scenes to show if a random one shows up it won't have as many to chose from.

Samantha and Sandra had a couple that were dependent on other girls for certain parts.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a way to interact with girls from school during the weekend? I mean I'm bent on my crusade to corrup and unhibit Allie but I gotta keep going to her class or pray she's there in the hall randomly when time passes... that the only way to get the girl you want? cheers
No way at the moment to interact with them outside of school. You can invite them over at night for sex. If you have her phone number you can have her come over to sleep with her in the middle of the night. Obsessive scenes if I remember will trigger on weekends.

You'll notice a change in what is gained/reduced stat wise for the girl if you have her sleep over a lot. No big deal as it is minor change.

Also make sure you sleep with nad romance the one you are targeting often as a girl will get annoyed if you don't see her for a while. Stats will change to reflect this slowly

Allie also has differnt obsessive nympho and obsessive scenes depending on if you have the flaw that makes girls like her attractive to you. The text shown will be different pictures are the same.

beersekoch

Jun 3, 2017
I lost my progress a while ago and unlocking the nympho/obsessive scenes was taking too long, so I looked a bit into the code for the function that unlocks the phone gallery scenes. All you have to do is use the following in the console (replacing anything in brackets for what you need):

persistent.gallery.add(_get_scene_key([character_variable], [scene_type], None, [scene_number], None))

character_variable
Mom = m
Kelly = k
Sam = sam
Allie = a
Larson = pl
Sandra = sd
Denise = d
Sister = sis

scene_type (the ''s are needed)

Corrupted = 'corrupted'
Nymphomaniac = 'nympho'
Obsessive= 'obsessive'

scene_number
1, 2, 3, 4... etc...

There are sobre group scenes that I still don't know how to input into the function, like Sandra's 5th, but I guess someone else can figure this out. :biggrin: Gotta sleep.

Hope it helps.

B

bugmenot1425

Hey guys how do you complete freddy's corruption? I got derek to join and then Tamara found out about me so where do I go from there? Also can we get Derek without giving Sandra away?
tell her not to give derek a bj. as for freddy have mom or sister entertain him while you sneak out to spy on tamara. for tamara don't spy on her too much.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Speaking of Tamara, is there any way backl from the "She is still cold to you" state, or are things well and truly screwed by that point?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Speaking of Tamara, is there any way backl from the "She is still cold to you" state, or are things well and truly screwed by that point?
I think you can't recover from there, if you follow her to the point you fight with the bum she notices...

I gave up because you can't fuck her, she doesn't show anywhere right? rriiight?!

Mark Marson

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the fetishes for Mom and Denise? I can't seem to figure it out the wiki makes mention of it being found through the favor tabs and asking personal questions. I have done all small and big favors and still don't have anything, I have tried going on coffee runs with mom which opened up a new scene but I am not sure it is related. Curious if anyone has any info.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the fetishes for Mom and Denise? I can't seem to figure it out the wiki makes mention of it being found through the favor tabs and asking personal questions. I have done all small and big favors and still don't have anything, I have tried going on coffee runs with mom which opened up a new scene but I am not sure it is related. Curious if anyone has any info.

For mom go on a date with here at the coffee shop keep on doing that ...

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes