a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know what triggers nympho events? I have been able to get all of mom's and Larsons easily, Larson just needs to be met in the job office. I can't however get any of the student's events to fire I only get corruption events. They all have low inhibition, high corruption, and high lust/trust is there a point at which these values need to be or does high corruption override nympho events.

Also Denise's fetish how do I get it is it apart of her nympho event. Thanks in advance.
Hell I never had to use the powers on the girls, you sweet talk them up then you flirt with them and on and on and next thing you know is you can take them to a great spot and do with them as you wish.

I hate having to use the power on mom and sis and from now on will not use it on them at all, with all the girls in the school MC gets enough sex for me.

Mom and sis needs none power way to get them to have sex with MC.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Actually you can - once you get favor/love/lust high enough you can see her in the lunchroom and you can go shopping together - with an high enough corruption + buying her the boot you can even have a threesome with the shop assistant.
How the fuck can I raise her stats? I'm starting to believe my build is broken somehow. This is everything I get, tutoring her has zero effect:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
How can I flirt? I click on the tutor button and that's all the interaction I get.
You didn't happen to overwrite the old game and had any MOD installed by any chance, did you? :D
Copy and save Save games, delete the whole directory, copy saves back and play.

Most RenPy games get fucked up if you do that.

Reactions: Cirro84

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You didn't happen to overwrite the old game and had any MOD installed by any chance, did you? :D
Copy and save Save games, delete the whole directory, copy saves back and play.

Most RenPy games get fucked up if you do that.
I do have a second folder/game version. I played the unmodded 17.00 version first and then downloaded the modded 17.02 version. Was wondering why I could use old saves even if it was a different directory. I started a new game though, thought that would prevent me from bugs. Apparently not ...
I will try what you said. Thx!

edit:
Deleted every save file but they still exist somehow, is there a different folder where they are saved?

edit2:
Found it in the RenPy user folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84 and RobJoy

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
I'm gone for a week and the first thing I see is @badblonde talking about NTR. :)
It's a great test to see if @badblonde is still around, just go "What about the NTR in this game, huh?"

If someone still has a link (the magnet would be great) to the older Mac-compatible version, I can see if it's easy to make the later versions Mac compatible. As far as I remember, the only difference is a single directory for Macs in the root of the game. Perhaps just copying that is enough.

@IdarksoulsI : You can go from unmodded to modded without corrupting the saves, I wouldn't recommend the other way around, although it should work in theory (it did for me in the past).

Reactions: Gabaw and badblonde

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hell I never had to use the powers on the girls, you sweet talk them up then you flirt with them and on and on and next thing you know is you can take them to a great spot and do with them as you wish.

I hate having to use the power on mom and sis and from now on will not use it on them at all, with all the girls in the school MC gets enough sex for me.

Mom and sis needs none power way to get them to have sex with MC.
you can have sex with mom without supressing family ties, but you need to raise her lust with sympathic link, and you need to see her coming back alone from when she goes out with sophie, see her with her phone and go back to bed, them to check the shower and mother will attack you thinking you are your dad

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Ok, turned out the two different versions weren't the cause for the issue. If you give the "wrong" answer at the very beginning of the main quest, Tamara wont raise her stats. You HAVE to check "Pretty much ...", the other option will NOT give you the opportunity to flirt with Tamara.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure I went with the second option there

to me the option to flirt with tamara only appeared after I've built some favors with her, them it came

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thing is you don't get favors if you take the second option.
you get favors by tutoring her, it's a slow process but it worked for me, I think you get 2 points per session

I also took the option where the MC take it to himself to convince tamara to join the club

Reactions: Cirro84

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Needs a decryption key. it's not a password. you need to link with the decryption key. Basically your link doesn't have a decryption key. in the image you posted you have create link without key but you need to select create link with key.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0Orpheus0
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes