timmmm

Jun 12, 2017
Hell I never had to use the powers on the girls, you sweet talk them up then you flirt with them and on and on and next thing you know is you can take them to a great spot and do with them as you wish.

I hate having to use the power on mom and sis and from now on will not use it on them at all, with all the girls in the school MC gets enough sex for me.

Mom and sis needs none power way to get them to have sex with MC.
Well, coercion works. Also some high corruption scenes although I'm not sure how to get there with them powerless. The main advantage of the sister trait in my opinion is a starting concentration trainer who lives at your house.

Mark Marson

Jul 30, 2017
Did he remove the built in cheat commands or was that something I have been downloading and forgot? If he removed them that will be really annoying this game is grindy even with cheats.

Reactions: ZAdkins

J.Frankson

Nov 29, 2016
Did he remove the built in cheat commands or was that something I have been downloading and forgot? If he removed them that will be really annoying this game is grindy even with cheats.
If you mean the console commands, you have to edit the console.rpy file so that config.console= True. Capital T is important. If you mean the modded version where you can move the sliders and click your energy to max, that is the SLDR mod that generally is out fairly quickly after a new build drops.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Built in cheats are the "Modded" version, which isn't out yet. Otherwise you can activate the console, using the UnRen tool available in these forums, then use console commands. Although the commands are different, the way the console works is the same in every Ren'Py based game.

Reactions: Cirro84

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Could someone post a screenshot of the nympho mom and sis please. Last time I played the CG was not to my taste but the game is good. Might replay if better CG. Thank you

U

User_10739

I stopped playing this a while back because the Hey Dummy cheat stopped working, has it been activated in 18?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The Hey Dummy option is still in the menu. It's the tutorial stuff Baal put in the game. What cheat were you thinking of.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
In my opinion the CG is getting better as he goes, Baal even refitted a few of the earlier CG's so they better quality/resolution and the poses are better, some of the early CG was a bit ropey and i can see where you're coming from @markpucuchu.

This game is in development for the long haul if you don't like it as it is come back in six months and give it another shot.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Odd, I can't load any of my saves made since downloading the new version (auto or manal saves), it brings up a screen saying "This save file was created with NEWER game version (18.00). Please use it (or newer) to load file. Current version is 0.18.00)" then "Game will exit now" and it quits and relaunches.

moneyshade

Jan 26, 2017
If you want to change your influence these are the variables.

school.influence
initiative.influence
globex.influence

this is missing from the first page list.

NSFWGamer

Jun 2, 2017
Having trouble editing and opening the console this build.
I go try to edit this file:

\SuperPowered_v0.18.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.18.00-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy

and change:

config.console = True

From the header within the file itself:

"# With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console."

But using either CTRL + O or the "`" key does not result in the console opening for me.

I have searched topics on here and I am missing a step somewhere. Assistance would be appreciated.

Reactions: walt_bob

NSFWGamer

Jun 2, 2017
Having trouble editing and opening the console this build.
I go try to edit this file:

\SuperPowered_v0.18.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.18.00-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy

and change:

config.console = True

From the header within the file itself:

"# With config.developer or config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console."

But using either CTRL + O or the "`" key does not result in the console opening for me.

I have searched topics on here and I am missing a step somewhere. Assistance would be appreciated.

Nevermind....I'm an idiot...

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes