Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
So, after having read the entire fucking thread I think I know what I did wrong with the Club thing quest and with Tamara.

When I met them I should have said something different and that would have allowed me to raise affection with her and get her to join.

The only problem is that I didn't and now I can't complete the quest.

Is there a way to fix this or do I have to start from scratch?

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
So, after having read the entire fucking thread I think I know what I did wrong with the Club thing quest and with Tamara.

When I met them I should have said something different and that would have allowed me to raise affection with her and get her to join.

The only problem is that I didn't and now I can't complete the quest.

Is there a way to fix this or do I have to start from scratch?
You can complete the quest even without Tamara. Ask Larson a Favor. She will help

Reactions: Mandingonator

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Again, from memory, for the obsessive scenes, they take place at night when you go to sleep. For the nympho scenes, they happen when you go to class (I don't think it matters what class.)

Just remember that they happen about 5% of the time if their willpower is low enough.
So the the classroom is the trigger? Alright, I'll try that. I'll hit that 5% mark eventually... I hope

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Relax, there's minimal new content. Just bugfixes on the photos section of the phone so it correctly lists for sis (probably the shower scene) and Denise (the nympho scenes, of which I've unlocked 4). Also fixes sis' tv scene error when you massage her inner thigh.
How did you unlock her scenes? did you just keep to clicking a class until it triggered?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The pictures are unpacked in the game folder. For the sister you can see there's a study, cleaning, sleep and TV watching scene for nympho.

Thumper

Mar 13, 2017
So the the classroom is the trigger? Alright, I'll try that. I'll hit that 5% mark eventually... I hope
Unless something has changed in v18 nympho scenes are triggered by running into them in the hallway before class and after lunch (except mother and sister which happen at home). Going to class triggers corrupted and sexbot scenes, any class will do, you find yourself going to the washroom first for the scene (except for Larson where you have to go to her office for sexbot and work at school for either her nympho or corrupted but I'm not sure which it is).

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It's still not NTR, first the mother isn't really Billy's, she is simply someone he has sex with. Billy doesn't lay claim to any of the girls in the game, he simply has sex with them. To him they are just objects to help keep his needs in check. Billy basically sends all the girls out to have sex for money, that is not NTR. And all of those events can with our without Billy suppressing family ties, that also makes it not NTR. Billy is also not emotionally or physically unable to confront the guys that she brings home so yet again not NTR. NTR is not about sharing, it's about someone taking what is yours an being unable to anything about it. People need to complain about SHARING not NTR. If you don't want Billy's mom bringing home people than you need to give her wild oats so she becomes Billy's.
Well for me in a game it can be considered as NTR if a woman that you screw, you will also saw her getting fuck by others even if she is not yours. Another good example of what I am saying is Poolside Adventure, when you saw the girl you play with also plays with your black bestfriend telling him his the best fuck ever obviously means that he is better than you. Wait , Billy's mother is not her real mother? how come

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I don't know if there's a guide for the random events. But I know of three.

1. During the Morning, you have a chance to catch your sister in the bathroom. First option reduces here Inhibition by 1 and your favor with her by 10. Second option I think just increases your favor with her (I forget how much, maybe 10?)
2. During the Afternoon, you have a chance to catch your mother in the bathroom. This has multiple arcs, and a few are based on your stats.
3. On nights when your mother is out with Sophie, there's a chance at a few different events. Some are with just the mother, one is with mother and Sophie.

For number three, my point is this: First you need to be on a night Mom is with Sophie. Then you have a chance there's an event. Then you have a chance that event is with Sophie. Then you have to do the same action multiple times (I'm going to say maybe 5?) in order for it to progress. I don't know how you're ever supposed to do that without cheating. I guess play the game for days?
Oh how sad. coz all that you mention was also the random events that I already encountered. This game really needs a walkthrough for the random event only because I saw some other screenshots in game with mom (random screwing in bed) that I still don't triggered in the game after playing and grinding a lot.

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Unless something has changed in v18 nympho scenes are triggered by running into them in the hallway before class and after lunch (except mother and sister which happen at home). Going to class triggers corrupted and sexbot scenes, any class will do, you find yourself going to the washroom first for the scene (except for Larson where you have to go to her office for sexbot and work at school for either her nympho or corrupted but I'm not sure which it is).
Thanks for the response. Different question though. How do I activate Denise's fetish? I already have the rough kissing and finger fucking. I don't know where to go from there.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
Thanks for the response. Different question though. How do I activate Denise's fetish? I already have the rough kissing and finger fucking. I don't know where to go from there.
Rape her through Negative>Coercion (puppet icon) action. Cant activate mother fetish, help please.

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Rape her through Negative>Coercion (puppet icon) action. Cant activate mother fetish, help please.
First you have to complete all her persuasion checks when you for ask small favors, then all of the checks for large favors. When that's done, ask her to get coffee. Do this until it stops increasing her lust and corruption. Once it stops, start cleaning house. You know you've unlocked it when she forces billy to do cunnilingus.

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
I'm starting to think that Nympho scenes for the students aren't working in this version(18). I've been pretty much reloading the whole day for the past hour. That, or wild oats blocks it. I'll probably just wait for the next version and see if it works there.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
So I was about to apologize for being absent (my computer's on the fritz) when I went through all the posts I missed and noticed that nobody bothered to post " @DarkPhilosopher , any chance you'll update the mod and Get Lucky any time soon, you lazy bum? The update came out like 2 minutes ago, we're all waiting on you!"

I don't know if I should be happy that people leave me at peace, sad that I never got credited on the first post, or simply too surprised to feel anything.

@Etar , thanks for the hard work! @SLDR hasn't updated this mod in a while since there's just too many posts here for him to keep up (his words), so I've been picking up the slack. If you don't mind, I'll run through your work and let you know if you missed anything.

As for Get Lucky, I'll see if I can update it in a few hours. I haven't actually played the game for a while (XCOM kept me busy, so I just updated the mods without playing the new content), so I don't know about that lunch that was referred to. If it's a random draw, I'll see if I can find it.

And for the photos of all the scenes, try the Universal Cheat Mod and Replay Customization Mod, it allows to to set all the variables to get all the different scenes. @SLDR 's mod mainly just unlocks all scenes without customization.

PS. I don't suppose anybody has a link to the untouched 0.18.00 version that still has the rpa-files? The author keeps messing with the file structure, I just want to figure out where everything goes.
EDIT: Never mind, the magnet is clean. Thanks, @Parnso

Last edited:

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
First you have to complete all her persuasion checks when you for ask small favors, then all of the checks for large favors. When that's done, ask her to get coffee. Do this until it stops increasing her lust and corruption. Once it stops, start cleaning house. You know you've unlocked it when she forces billy to do cunnilingus.
thnx

Can any one explain me why in any version of the game i download, i sop getting any school nympho events, after i start school super hero club quest. To be clear, i deleted all saves, started game from the star, same shit.

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
I'm starting to think that Nympho scenes for the students aren't working in this version(18). I've been pretty much reloading the whole day for the past hour. That, or wild oats blocks it. I'll probably just wait for the next version and see if it works there.
got same shit bro. After Larson calls you, and you start super hero club quest, all nympho events are gone. Before that quest started all was good.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes