Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Maybe because there is a random event at night where your mom is drunk then she came home with a young guy that screw her. And a gang bang scene with her if she's in a state of being a nympho
It's still not NTR, first the mother isn't really Billy's, she is simply someone he has sex with. Billy doesn't lay claim to any of the girls in the game, he simply has sex with them. To him they are just objects to help keep his needs in check. Billy basically sends all the girls out to have sex for money, that is not NTR. And all of those events can with our without Billy suppressing family ties, that also makes it not NTR. Billy is also not emotionally or physically unable to confront the guys that she brings home so yet again not NTR. NTR is not about sharing, it's about someone taking what is yours an being unable to anything about it. People need to complain about SHARING not NTR. If you don't want Billy's mom bringing home people than you need to give her wild oats so she becomes Billy's.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Is there a way to manually mod the game because the modded version cheats aren't working for me anymore

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
About this game:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision.
Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Game Info:
Updated: 2/10-2017
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Mind control
Censorship: No
Version: v0.18.02
Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions ( - )
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
v0.18.02 PC: - - - - - -
v0.18.00:
v0.18.02 PC modded*: - - - - - -
*modded by @Etar - cleaned up by @Pepé Le Pew

Post with Console Commands

To bypass the passwords till a modded version is released by SLDR, use the Password Fix.rar provided below. Download and unzip the .rar file. Cut and paste the "Password_fix.rpy" file into the "Superpowered/game/" directory. Launch the game. When prompted for a password, type: start
what do i do with the passwordfix??

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Password fix isn't always necessary. Basically if the game ask for a password when it starts then you'll need to place it into the Game folder (open the folder the .exe is in and look for a folder labeled Game) and when you start the game the Password will be Start. Idk if NCP even uses that DRM method anymore. The Password Fix has been around for so long he may of just said fuck it to DRM cause we found a way to just ignore it even without SLDR modding to remove it.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I unrpyc'd the game files and figured out what needs to happen for the quest to start, if anyone else is having trouble with it on an old save.
story1.branch needs to be set to 1
story1.route should be '0'
story1.investigations_enabled should be False

Couldn't find the actual part of the script that sets the branch value, I know it happens between hitting sleep and the morning phase though.

Reactions: Krull

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I want to really like this game as it has some interesting mechanics and a large possible variation within the game but without cheating it's such a griiiiind. I don't think it would be so bad if the UI was better but it's a bit of a clunker. I played it for about 2 hours this evening and admittedly I'm still trying to figure things out but progression-wise I've got absolutely nowhere. If I have to keep playing at this pace to slooowly build up skills and relationships (what little I've seen...) then this is going to take up so much time for very little reward. Does it get better or easier?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Once you have some of the powers and start to level up, you are basically a walking cheat anyway. The initial climb is pretty steep.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
So, is there a continuation of Tamara's storyline or does it end after she gives you the cold shoulder?

Oh and if I change school policy about dress code more than once does it change anything or is a bug?

Also, ow do I reaise corruption without using a power?

Thank you guys!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So, is there a continuation of Tamara's storyline or does it end after she gives you the cold shoulder?

Oh and if I change school policy about dress code more than once does it change anything or is a bug?

Also, ow do I reaise corruption without using a power?

Thank you guys!

Without a power? At all? You have enough to do one. If you want the Nympho way, you just keep blasting them until their willpower goes down. That's the one I know.

Only other way is to get their number, then cheat and screw with the numbers.

Reactions: Mandingonator

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
Without a power? At all? You have enough to do one. If you want the Nympho way, you just keep blasting them until their willpower goes down. That's the one I know.

Only other way is to get their number, then cheat and screw with the numbers.
Thanks

Also, do you know about Tamara's questline or the policy thing?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes