Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i'm confused with this game, it's very complicated.
What confuses you? Ask questions. Use the .

Basically it's a grindy fuck simulator with powers/mind control...Storyline was supposedly just added in recently tho. Not sure how much story, because I stopped paying attention. Someone else can tell you info on that.

...This is why I have issues with the "Approved hosts"

Either none of them load for me...or they give me 10 hour plus download times.

Can't download this file at this time.

Reactions: tobeols and Cirro84

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
where is our god tier master pepe le pew to compress this like do we gotta sacrifice our best content from our stashes or what bc 1.55 GB is enough to be compressed he does a great Job with Roundscape we need his is God Tier Compression Touch or a how to so we can do it

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Did the conditions for the storyline change in 0.18, it doesn't trigger the call to the principle's office when I go to school.
Using a save from 0.16 because it refuses to load a 0.17. I wanna try out the story since I didn't spend any time on 0.17.
Is there a way to force it, with the console or preconditions. Can't read the .rpyc files to see what the game expects.

Sep 4, 2017
I cant for the love of everything that is holy suppress Stephs family ties, i put it on her but she cold as a rock. -.-
I mean everything is unlocked, but her love is capped to 20.
NVM suddently she popped. wierd. :O

Last edited:

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Righty, tired of you guys asking for mods, I am going to upload the modded files I have so you guys can once again use the whole "Click to regain energy" etc.
somehow this is not working for me. And i am 100% i have downloaded right version. any ideas why?

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
GetLucky-0.17.01 totally not working on latest release 0.18.2 , modded version .i keep getting error page while on transition screen and it send back as it in loop action after decide to choose ignore/reload script .
it gave me the impression of being "kabuto trapped in itachi's eye power" type of situation . god damn

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
I know someone probably explained it somewhere but I can't find it so I'm just going to ask.

How do you corrupt the girls?

EDIT: Also, how do you lower inhibition

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The fastest way to lower inhibitions is to use multiple sympathic links on confidence. So that each successful action that gives you favour/love/lust also chips away inhibition. You can also have a lock active and still use the links, eg Lust lock, lust loop.

Suppressing restraint is probably the fastest way to corrupt.

Reactions: Cirro84

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Why every photo is ?????????????
In previous versions photos was unlocked.

Last edited:

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
Guys is there a walkthrough for this game? This is absurd, launching a goddamn space shuttle doesn't operate on this many variables. I don't even know where to begin with this thing.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes