Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I have just started this game. could you tell me how to access the cheats once this hotfix is added? Thank you.
The hotfix does not include the cheats. As I was saying earlier, I was moving the old cheat mod into the new code.

The hotfix is literally just that, a hotfix. I'd give it a few days before any proper mods comes out. I am literally just copy pasting another persons mod from the earlier version over to this one, I am not error checking at all since any errors I run into I fix easily on my end :p

Other than enabling the console and using that to cheat, theres no cheat mods just yet. (Dont ask me how to enable it, search the forum, its been asked a million times)

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
I have not played the last three versions, just getting back to it now. I remember there was a mod/cheat in which you could just click the "energy", "willpower" bars to fill them. You could also edit all stats in the phone by clicking them. Is that mod/cheat still around? The Universal Cheat Mod is very different.

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
I have not played the last three versions, just getting back to it now. I remember there was a mod/cheat in which you could just click the "energy", "willpower" bars to fill them. You could also edit all stats in the phone by clicking them. Is that mod/cheat still around? The Universal Cheat Mod is very different.
Your thinking of the SLDR mod. As of right now there is no modded release of 18.00

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
This is a new version, old mods will likely fuck up your game. You have to realise that you arent merging mod files with the game files. You are replacing the NEW game files with old modified game files. Which means if any of the modded files have new code in them, that new code will be replaced with the old code + the modded code.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Righty, tired of you guys asking for mods, I am going to upload the modded files I have so you guys can once again use the whole "Click to regain energy" etc.

Just be warned, theres a bug with the game, not the mod, basically. If you tell the little sister to wear something modest when shes already wearing her normal clothes, its going to throw up on you and whine. Basically, it seems theres no pictures for the Sister TV scene if shes wearing clothes one level above normal.

Other than that, it should work just fine. I'll poke the thread starter so he can put a link in the thread.

And just so you know, 90% of the credit goes to SLDR. I basically took his code and adapted it to the updated version of the game, I was basically the Leprechaun that did the heavy lifting and he was the mastermind.

Also, I will not be uploading this modded version all night. I'll upload it a few times and thats it.

The game is being uploaded now, I'll post links when its done.

Also, the game is 2.8gb big in its zipped form. To edit the game files I had to extract the coding files. So yeah, be warned. Uploading to 3 different hosts now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GAB

Etar

Jul 17, 2017

Next link, also contains hotfix obv.

Also, if you're having issues with any of my links, then I cant help you. I just went through the list of acceptable hosting sites and picked the ones that allowed for uploads bigger than 3gigs

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
@SLDR Sorry for usurping your mod btw. But with the 4million "Where are da muds?!" questions I figured I should make a patch solution until you make a proper mod fit for the new release (If you're still into that)

Reactions: Xuxu and setter6

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
And heres the last link:

Also contains the hotfix.

With that done I do implore you folkes that tend to pop in just to ask for shit and then disappear;

Stick around, help other clueless newbies like yourself. Yes, it can be frustrating to help people that just dont seem to get "it", but remember.. I werent paid to help you guys out. Spread the love, when someone asks for a mod, point them towards my links, if the links are down then reupload the game yourself too.

Its all about the give and take.

Ziks

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for your work. Though the new mod has relocked several of my photos. Is there a way to unlock them again?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Thank you for your work. Though the new mod has relocked several of my photos. Is there a way to unlock them again?
Hmm, likely not. You could turn on cheats, that should unlock them all. I'll be frank and say I didnt bother testing that part since I rarely use the picture thing. :p The mod should work as the old one though, so if you turn on cheats all it will do is show you the titles of the pictures, not the pictures themselves (Unless you click on them) so that would be a middle thing.

Other than that, I am sorry.

Reactions: Xuxu

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Wow I forgot how fucking unplayable this game is without cheats. The SLDR mod is a godsend.
Also is being able to rewind part of the modded version? Cause I remember I could do it but with this new version I can't

Reactions: setter6

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
updated op and added a few mirrors to version 0.18.02 unmodded

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Wow I forgot how fucking unplayable this game is without cheats. The SLDR mod is a godsend.
Also is being able to rewind part of the modded version? Cause I remember I could do it but with this new version I can't
Yeah, I couldnt find the area where the dev disabled that. The "Back" button still works (As in the literaly "back" button at the bottom left of the text window), but as I said earlier. I simply ported the mod over to the new version, I didnt bother making anything new. People were complaining about not having cheats so I released what I had ported over.

The SLDR mod is not too complicated if you want to have a look yourself, but I can see that SLDR had to do mind numblingly boring work by copy pasting line after line after line, changing a single word in each line with each copy paste.. Thats something I dont miss from programming xD The copy pasting but each line being just a little bit different so you cant fully copy paste.

Reactions: qwe123123

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
updated op and added a few mirrors to version 0.18.02 unmodded
Thanks. I hope SLDR havent abandoned the mod, so he can come and finish it up. I aint going back in.

Its not because it takes a lot of time, but more because I dont want to be tech service guy to every newbie that dont know how stuff work for the next few weeks :p

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes