JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Am I doing something wrong?
I have two girls with Nymphomania in the school, but the scenes never trigger.
Is there something specific to get them to work?

The only Nympho scene I've seen is the ones with the mom.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
About this game:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision.
Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Game Info:
Updated: 010/01/2017
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Mind control
Censorship: No
Version: v0.18.00
Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions ( - )
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v0.18.00 PC:
v0.17.02 PC modded: -

Post with Console Commands

To bypass the passwords till a modded version is released by SLDR, use the Password Fix.rar provided below. Download and unzip the .rar file. Cut and paste the "Password_fix.rpy" file into the "Superpowered/game/" directory. Launch the game. When prompted for a password, type: start
can't download says the file is no longer there or something.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
This seems to be a interesting game. I haven't played the game yet. Can anyone tell me whats the difference between the modded and un-modded one? Is it one contains cheatcode and others not.

which one should I play?
Well, the modded version will likely not work.

The mod was for the old version (Unless they updated it for this new version) so if you use the modded version you might end up overwriting the new code in the files when you copy paste the mod.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Torrent's fine right click and copy, then click on add torrent in utorrent, a box will appear with it already in, click ok and then again on main torrent box

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
What happened to the sis/Allie Obsessive 3 way?
There is a way to trigger it. I think it was a console command. I don't think it was actually implemented into the game. I think he just put the images in there for future use and never made the scene. Don't know what it was, but it if you search for it, I am sure it will come up. That is how I got the command the first time. Good luck.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Been about another 3-4 updates since I've last checked this.... starting to get that itch again... trying to resist until school is done for max enjoyment... can't resist... maybe if I check out another game it'll help.

P.S. This meme took longer than I anticipated and doesn't have me giggling as hard to myself as when I started doing it.

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
I confirm that it does not work whit or whitout bittorrent opened. It does work if you manually add the link in bittorent.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Would anyone be interested in me uploading a patched version of the game that makes SLDR work again? I went through the code and copy pasted SLDR's work onto the new version.

However, its not been tested thoroughly, and honestly, you might be better off waiting for a legit version of SLDR's mod. I literally just copy pasted his old code and made sure it didnt overwrite any code the new version needed.

This is very much a patchwork solotution that I did out of boredom.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Would anyone be interested in me uploading a patched version of the game that makes SLDR work again? I went through the code and copy pasted SLDR's work onto the new version.

However, its not been tested thoroughly, and honestly, you might be better off waiting for a legit version of SLDR's mod. I literally just copy pasted his old code and made sure it didnt overwrite any code the new version needed.

This is very much a patchwork solotution that I did out of boredom.
Found this, seems just a hotfixes not the whole game.

Last edited:
Reactions: zecon

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Found this, seems just a hotfix not the whole game.
Yeah, thats a hot fix.

What I was talking about was the fact I was basically adding in the cheats again, only issue I have so far is that I cant seem to re-enable mouse wheel scrolling (Basically undoing a choice by scrolling back in the story), not sure where the dev disabled it.

But the rest seems to work fine.

But again, I wouldnt stake my pride as a programmer on this patchwork :p I havent done any proper testing. I basically just Frankensteined it together.

Hentaihoney

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, thats a hot fix.

What I was talking about was the fact I was basically adding in the cheats again, only issue I have so far is that I cant seem to re-enable mouse wheel scrolling (Basically undoing a choice by scrolling back in the story), not sure where the dev disabled it.

But the rest seems to work fine.

But again, I wouldnt stake my pride as a programmer on this patchwork :p I havent done any proper testing. I basically just Frankensteined it together.
I have just started this game. could you tell me how to access the cheats once this hotfix is added? Thank you.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes