montserrat bold

May 14, 2017
There really needs to be a Wiki Article on how we can do things like add SLDR's mod to the game or run our own torrent.
It would make things so much easier

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
There really needs to be a Wiki Article on how we can do things like add SLDR's mod to the game or run our own torrent.
either ask him directly or add it to

montserrat bold

May 14, 2017
what archive is? because I open the config.py and I dont see the config.consola
I would suggest looking through F95 for a program called "UnRen.Bat"
After you download it just follow the next steps in order.
1) Drag the file to your game's root directory.
2) Run the game once, let it go to the start screen and then close it.
3) Open up UnRen.Bat, let it run
4) Hit "4"
5) When the program is done, it will tell you to hit any key to exit.

Now you can play your game ad the console is unlocked

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
About this game:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision.
Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Game Info:
Updated: 010/01/2017
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Mind control
Censorship: No
Version: v0.18.00
Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions ( - )
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
v0.18.00 PC:
v0.17.02 PC modded: -

Post with Console Commands

To bypass the passwords till a modded version is released by SLDR, use the Password Fix.rar provided below. Download and unzip the .rar file. Cut and paste the "Password_fix.rpy" file into the "Superpowered/game/" directory. Launch the game. When prompted for a password, type: start
can we get a new download for 0.18? its gone now.

montserrat bold

May 14, 2017
either ask him directly or add it to
I remember that the last version had come out like this. Someone then posted instructions on how to download some files and replace the contents of a folder and then we just had to run the game. The mods started working.

I can't remember all the details though, but I am sure it would be easier on SLDR if the load was distributed like this through everyone.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
This seems to be a interesting game. I haven't played the game yet. Can anyone tell me whats the difference between the modded and un-modded one? Is it one contains cheatcode and others not.

which one should I play?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Thats not really how it works :p

If I understand it correctly (I havent looked into it) SLDR simply edits the files and adds in the cheat menu by programming it into one of the files, which is also the reason that if you found a version of SLDR from a previous version and used that, the game would likely go tits up.

Unfortunately copy pasting the files SLDR edits into your game directory does not "merge" the files, it replaces them.

Its literally like if you got a draft of someone elses word document, edited it and shared it, only for the original owner of the document to continue to write more words into the original document without the edits made by you.

So, if you then take your old edited word document and simply copy paste it on top of the new document, you wouldnt be adding your edits :p you'd simply replace the new document with the old document you edited ages ago.

What you can do however is to find the files SLDR edited, take the code he wrote from the files and then paste them into the new files, unless theres been huuuge changes to the files, I'd assume the old code would work just fine in the new documents.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
This seems to be a interesting game. I haven't played the game yet. Can anyone tell me whats the difference between the modded and un-modded one? Is it one contains cheatcode and others not.

which one should I play?
Grab the modded one if you want to use cheats. This game is really grindy so if that sounds boring or if you don't have much time to spare for it than you may as well grab the modded one.

I don't think the latest version has been modded yet though since it just got cracked today so you may have to wait a day for everything to get settled over here.

Reactions: dipp007

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Grab the modded one if you want to use cheats. This game is really grindy so if that sounds boring or if you don't have much time to spare for it than you may as well grab the modded one.

I don't think the latest version has been modded yet though since it just got cracked today so you may have to wait a day for everything to get settled over here.
thanks for your answer. I will go for the modded one. should I go for the SLDR mod or the universal mod.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
is there any walkthrough for the game?
Not really, best bet is the wiki:

How do I get the Nymph and obsessed scenes, after the fetish is active on the sister?
Obsession scenes occur at night, so don't do missions at night. Nymphomaniac scenes happen in school. It's all random, so may have to play some time to get them. The more girls you have with instabilities, the harder to get a specific scene.

Orion_Hunts

Aug 6, 2017
is there any walkthrough for the game?
You could try the universal cheat mod with the newest game version since that's supposed to be compatible with every game version, even future versions. EDIT: Btw v18 needs a patch to fix it the dl is a couple pages back. You just need the 18.02 patch not the 18.01 patch

And this game has it's own wiki. There's beginning guides and mechanics overviews as well as guide for the individual characters on their pages. Should have everything you need.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes