Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks. I hope SLDR havent abandoned the mod, so he can come and finish it up. I aint going back in.

Its not because it takes a lot of time, but more because I dont want to be tech service guy to every newbie that dont know how stuff work for the next few weeks :p
Well thank you for doing what you can. I think everyone who is asking about a mod will be happy with what you've provided so far. :)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
added the mod to OP... cleaned it up a bit... :) so now it's 1.5GB instead of 2.7... ;)
You clearly care more than me :p

I'm a C# guy, so Renpy aint really a framework I'm used to, I dont know what I can remove or cant remove, and since I havent slept in 2 days I werent interested in figuring it out :p

Good on you friend, we're a good team. I do haul the diamond up from the mine, and you make it shine like a... Well.. Shiny thing ^^ and thats not sarcasm btw :p I aint going all like "You took my glory!" As I've said many times, I didnt even bug test, I released a patchwork solution to help people whom wanted the cheats fast :p

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
You clearly care more than me :p

I'm a C# guy, so Renpy aint really a framework I'm used to, I dont know what I can remove or cant remove, and since I havent slept in 2 days I werent interested in figuring it out :p

Good on you friend, we're a good team. I do haul the diamond up from the mine, and you make it shine like a... Well.. Shiny thing ^^ and thats not sarcasm btw :p I aint going all like "You took my glory!" As I've said many times, I didnt even bug test, I released a patchwork solution to help people whom wanted the cheats fast :p
just deleted the rpa's as they are useless with everything extracted from them... ;)

Reactions: setter6

illuminati_69

May 11, 2017
Anyone else getting a weird bug after loading old saves (haven't tried new game yet) where everything works, but the sister has just disappeared from the game?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone else getting a weird bug after loading old saves (haven't tried new game yet) where everything works, but the sister has just disappeared from the game?
Well, I'd say not everything works then.

Anyway, theres likely new code for the sister that didnt get triggered correctly since you're using an old save. Always make a new save with new updates :)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
just deleted the rpa's as they are useless with everything extracted from them... ;)
I let them stick around incase people wanted to remove the files I modded. I also left the UnRen.Bat file in there since people always ask how to do crap and we explain it a million times. I've only been around for about a month, and I can already recognise a lot of the lazy thinking I saw in old guilds I used to run :p

Luckily I learned from it and my current community is very much a "Search first, then ask" community ^^

Though I guess that wouldnt really work on this site since it needs the ad revenue and you cant really pick and choose at that point.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Luckily I learned from it and my current community is very much a "Search first, then ask" community ^^
As much as its been said in almost every thread for every popular game, there are still so many new people who don't want to search through the pages for what they want. Including the "how do I add the console into this Renpy game?" question which always shows up. It's a constant PEBKAC problem.

Thanks for the changes and mods though.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Can someone tell me how to block mom and sister stats? I mean, they are allways "related to me" I've tried with cheats and on the next day everything back to normal.
Use mind control to suppress familial ties.
For console commands, think you can also use m.taboo=False or sis.taboo=False or just make them unstable and lock it with psylocked=True

Reactions: Cirro84

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
how do you trigger this scene? i was trying so many times and it just did not happen
Have to use favor (like asking other characters for phone number) to ask her personal questions and then take her for coffee a few times...this is part of unlocking her fetish.

Reactions: Cirro84

Bugmeyes

Sep 30, 2017
anybody know the console identifier for tamara and derick? the ones on p1 doesn't have these.

also, what's new in v18?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes