Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Guys is there a walkthrough for this game? This is absurd, launching a goddamn space shuttle doesn't operate on this many variables. I don't even know where to begin with this thing.

Reactions: Cirro84

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Can anyone confirm the story added in 0.17 still works in 0.18, and it's not just me using an old save.

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
can you get mom and sis to suck and fuck without having to mind warp them???
You can trigger them into a unstable state and then go from there I believe. Suppressing the familial ties is probably the easiest way to go though.

On another note, Could be a bug, but has anyone been able to trigger the unstable Nymphomania scenes for the students. I can get mom and Larson to trigger but that's it. Ive looked through the thread for similar problems but haven't found an answer.

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
well i'm stuck, they say i deed to do the paper work and talk whit larson, but i don't know how to do that, can someone help me?

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
One of the things I dislike about this game is the random time based events that need to be done multiple times in order to progress (actually, working any of the stats seems very tedious). For example, Mother coming home with Sophie or either of the shower scenes.

I like Sophie. So I dug into the code and found the event. If you have the console enabled you can use the command

call sophie_drunk_event from _call_sophie_drunk_event_1
as much as you want to trigger the event over and over again. I prefer to call it right after I go to sleep when it says "Your head barely touches the pillow before you're out for the count.", since that's when it would normally be called.

Reactions: Retief

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
It's so hard to get all scenes . The Random events especially with Mom. Anyone has a guide or walkthrough here?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
One of the things I dislike about this game is the random time based events that need to be done multiple times in order to progress (actually, working any of the stats seems very tedious). For example, Mother coming home with Sophie or either of the shower scenes.

I like Sophie. So I dug into the code and found the event. If you have the console enabled you can use the command

as much as you want to trigger the event over and over again. I prefer to call it right after I go to sleep when it says "Your head barely touches the pillow before you're out for the count.", since that's when it would normally be called.
How to get all random events? is there a guide ?

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
hmm... was there save corruption between version 16.5 and current? Loading my save runs a bunch of updates, but Sister is perma-locked in the "way too young" even though I've got her Familial Ties suppressed and can Dominate her into putting out.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
People keep calling it NTR because they don't understand the true meaning of the word, most likely due to the fact that they have not taken the time to go look up what the word means and are simply going off of what they have interpreted from how the word was used by others. I spent a few weeks wondering what NTR was and couldn't find a good use of the tern and finally spent about 5 min surfing the web to find a good definition of the term. But most people aren't going to do this.
While the definition I read was a couple pages in length you just summed up most of the entire article in one nice and small sentence. All you need to do is remove basically and point out that the person is to shy or unwilling to fight to get the person back. In fact if there is any NTR in these games it would be more accurate to say that the player is the one doing it, which isn't the case in this game as of the current version.
Of course now that I now what it means, it's starting to make me mad at how many people misuse the term and are complaining for now reason.
Maybe because there is a random event at night where your mom is drunk then she came home with a young guy that screw her. And a gang bang scene with her if she's in a state of being a nympho

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes