Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks

Also, do you know about Tamara's questline or the policy thing?
There is 2 paths to her quest and it depends on how you respond when you first meet the group. They ask you a question about Larson sucking up to the school board I think. In response you can say: Yea pretty much; OR: No Larson does this because she cares. Something along those lines.

Next time select yea pretty much and you'll be able to gain favor with her when you tutor her. then you can flirt have lunch with her in the cafeteria then go shopping and have good items once your favor, and love are high enough with her.

Edit: Also when you request to change School dress policy it allows the girls to dress more casually and then more risque when their inhibition is low. Almost forgot don't let freddy investigate her that will make her mad.

Reactions: Mandingonator

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
There is 2 paths to her quest and it depends on how you respond when you first meet the group. They ask you a question about Larson sucking up to the school board I think. In response you can say: Yea pretty much; OR: No Larson does this because she cares. Something along those lines.

Next time select yea pretty much and you'll be able to gain favor with her when you tutor her. then you can flirt have lunch with her in the cafeteria then go shopping and have good items once your favor, and love are high enough with her.
Then maybe I did it wrong, I did the whole thing and followed her after class and now she si "fiving me the cold shoulder".

Edit: Also when you request to change School dress policy it allows the girls to dress more casually and then more risque when their inhibition is low.
I understand that but do I need to know if changing that policy to allow for even more risque clothes or is it is just bugged and I would be spending money on nothing?

Last edited:

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
I understand that but do I need to kee changing that policy to allow for even more risque clothes or is it is just bugged and I would be spending money on nothing?
Ah ok reread your original question. If I remember right it does allow more risque clothes and you should only be able to change the policy twice anymore then that is probably a bug.

Reactions: Mandingonator

Slybandit

Jun 11, 2017
can anyone give me a guide to unlocking scenes per girl?
That's a tall order my recommendation is to check out the wiki and read up on the mechanics of everything. Then go through this thread to find more information. If you have a more specific question I might be able to help.

Reactions: Henry73au

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Once you have some of the powers and start to level up, you are basically a walking cheat anyway. The initial climb is pretty steep.
Yeah, but the initial climb and finding your way around the game should be the easy bit right? Ease you into the game and get you hooked so you stick around. There's very little explanation of the mechanics behind some of the actions or why some actions fail when you try them whilst not meeting the criteria. I mean, I know the UI is rough and ready but you can have some popup explanations or signage or something.

There's a lot of hidden information that you just have to glean "somehow", I mean without looking at the wikia page and sifting through a the posts in this thread but I would have no idea why I can't see any other person that I've met in my phone other than my mum. You effectively have no insight into their stats except when you talk to them and either their "favour meter" changes and then it's only the favour meter. It took me (I may be stupid) a while to figure out what the favours were for and how the cost was displayed in the top right box (I can't remember what it's called). Even colour coding the favour cost and the charm cost would have helped to just link those differing units with the appropriate meter. The levels of "favours" you can request from NPC's should have some kind of level indication, so that you don't just request them without meeting the hidden requirements. I mean, the bottom ones need at least an 80 in favour with that character, the next one up is 60, the next one I think is 40, then 30 and finally 20 (I think). How hard would it be to have a demarcation down the side with "favour level needed" and the number for each line?

It turns it into more of a grind without the information given freely, because I'm always just saving before talking to someone, fearful of what will happen. Of course you have to do that with all the questions you ask as well because there are like 4 good subjects for each girl and the others they don't react well to, and you're expected to remember them or save and reload like a bitch (which I do, because I'm a bitch). Would it be too hard to implement a system in the game that acts as your memory once you've found "good" subjects for a girl? "Oh! She likes talking about this subject, I'll remember that!". Maybe a highlight marker around the subject when talking to them or if the author doesn't want to do that just make a popup to tell you about the good and bad subjects and to maybe make a list yourself to remember the information?

The study portion of the game, unless you've researched what other people have said or played it so much you've gamed the information doesn't make a lot of sense. Nowhere does it tell you that your grade will update at the end of the week, it doesn't say that it will drop if you don't study (although that's pretty self explanatory) or what type of study is best or most beneficial. Looking at this thread it seems the study at home gives you 4 points and the tutor session gives 6 (?) but I'm not sure how much it drops over the week as well or if it does if you study. Maybe at the end of each week when it updates, have some kind of announcement that it changed? I know I didn't notice that it changed the first week and was convinced it was bugged after the first few study sessions didn't affect it at all.

I think it needs some "tweaks" to make it more user friendly, obviously it's supposed to appeal to the more experienced player but it's still a game with mechanics that aren't easily deduced from initial inspection and it hides way too much information that some of those mechanics rely on. You have to play it to learn it and if he's trying to get as many people to play it as possible it needs to be accessible and readily understandable. At least the basics.

[/end essay]

Reactions: Slybandit

Fabon

May 17, 2017
Does the mod allow you to unlock all scenes for a girl instantly? I remember there was a mod for that back then but forgot which one.

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
How to get all random events? is there a guide ?
I don't know if there's a guide for the random events. But I know of three.

1. During the Morning, you have a chance to catch your sister in the bathroom. First option reduces here Inhibition by 1 and your favor with her by 10. Second option I think just increases your favor with her (I forget how much, maybe 10?)
2. During the Afternoon, you have a chance to catch your mother in the bathroom. This has multiple arcs, and a few are based on your stats.
3. On nights when your mother is out with Sophie, there's a chance at a few different events. Some are with just the mother, one is with mother and Sophie.

For number three, my point is this: First you need to be on a night Mom is with Sophie. Then you have a chance there's an event. Then you have a chance that event is with Sophie. Then you have to do the same action multiple times (I'm going to say maybe 5?) in order for it to progress. I don't know how you're ever supposed to do that without cheating. I guess play the game for days?

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
That's a tall order my recommendation is to check out the wiki and read up on the mechanics of everything. Then go through this thread to find more information. If you have a more specific question I might be able to help.
Alright, I'm mostly wondering how to trigger the nympho or obsessed scenes in school for either Sandra or Denise. They are currently the ones I have the highest love and lust rank.

mithc

Aug 9, 2017
I'm also stuck in the story on the "Can't beat em, or join em.....now what?" quest. I've gotten Derek's approval and I went all the way following Tamara until the bum fight. Now every Monday when I meet Freddy, the dialogue says that I need to do the paperwork and talk to Larson. However, neither going to Larson's office or the Logistics Division gives me an option to do paperwork.

So what is the next step I am supposed to do in the quest?

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Alright, I'm mostly wondering how to trigger the nympho or obsessed scenes in school for either Sandra or Denise. They are currently the ones I have the highest love and lust rank.
It's random. If I remember right from a couple of versions ago, if the target's willpower is low enough you have a 1 in 20 chance for an event to happen. If you want to see the scenes without a care to how it will affect your game (yes, this WILL break things and I know this from personal experience!) you could use the console to jump to the appropriate place. The commands SHOULD be (not tested so not guaranteed to work) something like "jump sandra_nympho_scene1" for Sandras 's first nymph scene. I think all the girls have four scenes so you would have sandra_nympho_scene1, sandra_nympho_scene2, sandra_nympho_scene3, and sandra_nympho_scene4. For Denise's stuff, replace "sandra" with "denise".

Again this is NOT tested and I'm going off my memory of what I saw in the code a few months back.

Reactions: xan

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
It's random. If I remember right from a couple of versions ago, if the target's willpower is low enough you have a 1 in 20 chance for an event to happen. If you want to see the scenes without a care to how it will affect your game (yes, this WILL break things and I know this from personal experience!) you could use the console to jump to the appropriate place. The commands SHOULD be (not tested so not guaranteed to work) something like "jump sandra_nympho_scene1" for Sandras 's first nymph scene. I think all the girls have four scenes so you would have sandra_nympho_scene1, sandra_nympho_scene2, sandra_nympho_scene3, and sandra_nympho_scene4. For Denise's stuff, replace "sandra" with "denise".

Again this is NOT tested and I'm going off my memory of what I saw in the code a few months back.
Do you remember when it happens? Is it when you enter the school? When you enter class? During lunch? Or is it when you leave school? It doesn't matter if it's random, I just want to know if there's a trigger. Like how One of the sister's nympho scene is when cleaning the house.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
I think it needs some "tweaks" to make it more user friendly, obviously it's supposed to appeal to the more experienced player but it's still a game with mechanics that aren't easily deduced from initial inspection and it hides way too much information that some of those mechanics rely on. You have to play it to learn it and if he's trying to get as many people to play it as possible it needs to be accessible and readily understandable. At least the basics.
It wasn't designed to be obtuse. The mechanics have been added in bit by bit, most of it is documented in the wiki.
The start of the game is where you do the most save scumming, learning what things do by trial and error, and going for critical rolls when your stats are low and don't increase your chances yet.
3 normal study actions in your room per week will maintain your grade, you do more than that to increase it. Book learning gives you a freebie and cuts the requirement to 2.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Do you remember when it happens? Is it when you enter the school? When you enter class? During lunch? Or is it when you leave school? It doesn't matter if it's random, I just want to know if there's a trigger. Like how One of the sister's nympho scene is when cleaning the house.
Again, from memory, for the obsessive scenes, they take place at night when you go to sleep. For the nympho scenes, they happen when you go to class (I don't think it matters what class.)

Just remember that they happen about 5% of the time if their willpower is low enough.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
So, is there a way to gain influence with the initiative, Goblex, etc without exchanging global one? ( I know you can do it with the School by keeping high scores but nothing else)

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes