TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with the Game crashing? Every time I try to go through the intro it crashes with Maggie on the couch and Billy standing behind her right after he pulls his dingus out and she yells at him to go to his room.

Any help would be appreciated.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
How do I change the ingame date?
The game seems to end when I reach January 1st.
It doesn't end. There's just an "empty day" with nothing on map or at home. Just skip through that and it should be a regular Sunday again and the game goes on. You can also make the most of it by sending messages and studying.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys. can you give the walkthrough of this game. thank you :)
There's no such thing as a walkthrough for a sandbox game like this one, but you can check the wiki at for ideas on what you can do.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone know what the variable name is for the player's energy during a fight? It doesn't appear to use the same variable as the player's regular energy, player.energy = 100 doesn't actually change it during a fight.

Sixtyfivehigh

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone know what am I suppose to do next for the recruit 2 members quest? I'm at the point where Allie was hiding from Derek after commenting about ass fondling. Talking to Freddy on mondays doesn't give me anything new or an option to switch back to Tamara. When tutoring Derek he only ignores me and time passes.

Did I miss a deadline or something? Larson doesn't give any dialogues through favours to get him into the soccer team.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Go to the pool and talk to Allie and convince her to go out with Derek. For Tamara, you have to keep tutoring her until you get enough favor points to get her to join. If you follow her before that time, it'll scotch the deal. You can get the club going without Tamara if you ask Larson for a professional favor to get a non-powered student to join as the treasurer.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Okay, I've load and reloaded this game and it keeps crashing during the into at the same place.
No mods included, just the straight up game, and this is the error message it keeps giving me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/Intro/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Scene/Intro/none.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "content/content_gamestart.rpyc", line 538, in script
  File "C:\Users\Mask\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1250, in execute
    renpy.config.hide(tag or name, layer)
  File "C:\Users\Mask\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in hide
    sls.remove(layer, key)
  File "C:\Users\Mask\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1120, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\Mask\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1044, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\Mask\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 781, in _hide
    new_child = d.child._hide(st, at, kind)
  File "C:\Users\Mask\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 374, in _hide
    return self.target._hide(st, at, kind)
  File "C:\Users\Mask\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 568, in _hide
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Mask\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 519, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/Intro/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Scene/Intro/none.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.19.00
So why would I be missing a png file?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Okay, I've load and reloaded this game and it keeps crashing during the into at the same place.
No mods included, just the straight up game, and this is the error message it keeps giving me?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
So why would I be missing a png file?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
You might be but it is more likely that the variable "char_event" didn't get set. What was happening when the error occurs? Was the game loading? Does it happen you were playing and if so, what was the last few things you did?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes