TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
@

It's occurring in the intro (sorry I left out the "r" up above didn't notice until just now) so I'm not entering anything other than hitting the mouse key to advance the game and when it gets to the mother sitting on the couch and Billy pulls out his pud and she tells him to go to his room, the game crashes. The exact same spot every time. I've reloaded this game, put in the mods per the info at the beginning of this thread. Doesn't matter it crashes in the same spot with the same error message every time. I don't get it...all I've done every time is said yes to doing the intro but I never make it through it. I skipped the intro a couple of times with the mods in place and it's crashed when I've gone to the cheat menu using the comma under "mom" and scrolled to the last page for the pics, but I haven't played the game so I'm assuming there are no pics and that's it's crashing in that instance, but the intro makes no sense to me because it's simply running through a routine and my only input is to hit the mouse button to get the game program to advance through a predetermined set of commands created by the developer. So I don't understand how it can be crashing on me and no one else seems to be experiencing this same problem...I would think everyone would be have this problem???????????? It makes absolutely no sense that it could be happening to me and no one else.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
I dl'd the new modded fixed version from the magnet link and cheats don't work anymore witch clicking on the stats for instance. Can't open console as well. Is anything changed or how to work with them?

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to check if you replied.

From your previous post, the error message said:
Code:
Full traceback:
  File "content/content_gamestart.rpyc", line 538, in script
I already decompiled the game so I checked "content_gamestart.rpy" and lines 537-543 are:
Code:
    $ char_event="none"
    hide intro
    show sleeptime
    pause
    hide sleeptime
    $ location = "Kitchen"
    jump time_reset
It is the "hide intro" line that is triggering and if you follow through deeper in the traceback you provided you will see that the code is actually trying to hide something. More interesting is that this not the first time that a "hide intro" has been done. I found at least two more, on lines 364 and 392.

The next image you are supposed to see is the SleepTime.png - a blueish screen that says "Time passes while you sleep". Have you seen that screen? Based upon the error message, you should not have but I would like to make sure.

Since SuperPowered is delivered using ren'py archives (ending in ".rpa") rather than individual files. I no longer have the the archives so I'm not entirely certain what file from what archive but I think if you have the images.rpa, scripts.rpa, and Mom.rpa files you should be okay.

The only mod that you need is the "password fix.rar" file.

Have you downloaded a game save and tried to play the game using that save? (I've never done that with a ren'py game so I'm not sure how to do that exactly.)

At this point, I'll ask a typical M$ questions: have you power cycled your PC recently?

Last edited:

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to check if you replied.

From your previous post, the error message said:
Code:
Full traceback:
  File "content/content_gamestart.rpyc", line 538, in script
I already decompiled the game so I checked "content_gamestart.rpy" and lines 537-543 are:
Code:
    $ char_event="none"
    hide intro
    show sleeptime
    pause
    hide sleeptime
    $ location = "Kitchen"
    jump time_reset
It is the "hide intro" line that is triggering and if you follow through deeper in the traceback you provided you will see that the code is actually trying to hide something. More interesting is that this not the first time that a "hide intro" has been done. I found at least two more, on lines 364 and 392.

The next image you are supposed to see is the SleepTime.png - a blueish screen that says "Time passes while you sleep". Have you seen that screen? Based upon the error message, you should not have but I would like to make sure.

Since SuperPowered is delivered using ren'py archives (ending in ".rpa") rather than individual files. I no longer have the the archives so I'm not entirely certain what file from what archive but I think if you have the images.rpa, scripts.rpa, and Mom.rpa files you should be okay.

The only mod that you need is the "password fix.rar" file.

Have you downloaded a game save and tried to play the game using that save? (I've never done that with a ren'py game so I'm not sure how to do that exactly.)

At this point, I'll ask a typical M$ questions: have you power cycled your PC recently?
I'm not the most computer literate so power cycling the PC I'm not sure what you are talking about. You'd have to give me a hand here.

Secondly, I never added the password file because the program never asked for a password up front. If I have to input the password file, where does it go?

I see you are on line right now so I'll take this a piece at a time if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance.

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
@foursnacks

I just went back to the beginning of this thread and looked it over again saw the instruction about the password file and dropped it into the game file ran through the intro again and it still crashed. I did notice one thing I forgot to type before. Every time I delete the game and reinstall it, the save files are still there, so where are the save files supposed to be. I figured they'd be in the game directory, but apparently they're somewhere else, because they keep showing up. and another thing, when I skip the into to get to the game, in the map, am I supposed to have a plane as a mode of transportation, because there isn't one there, and I went through the quick start guide webpage referenced on the first page of this thread and it says to go to Globex the morning of the first Monday and Tuesday (and if I recall correctly you need to fly there) but I have no plane on the map screen and no location marked Globex. When I click on "Walking" or the "Bus" I get the coffee shop and the school, and under the chauffeur I get the coffee shop, the bus, and logistics division. But nowhere do I have Globex. Does that sound right to you?

Thanks

maverickpal85

Oct 16, 2017
View attachment 6767
About this game:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision.
Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.​

Game Info:
Updated
: 3/11-2017
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Mind control
Censorship: No
Version: v0.19.00
Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions ( - )
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English

Instructions:

Post with Console Commands

Version 0.19.00 Changelog:
Thanks

Updated v0.19.00 Cheat Mods:

To bypass the passwords till a modded version is released by SLDR, use the Password Fix.rar provided below. Download and unzip the .rar file. Cut and paste the "Password_fix.rpy" file into the "Superpowered/game/" directory. Launch the game. When prompted for a password, type: start

v0.19.00 PC
| | | |

v0.19.00 MAC
| | | |

v0.18.02 PC modded*
|

*modded by @Etar - cleaned up by @Pepé Le Pew
Thank you!

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So far I've gotten the following Sister scenes:
All Physical done.
Booty Call done.
Obsessive Scenes done.
Reprogramming Scenes done.
Corrupted 1,2 and 3 done. On the other section there are 3 more ???? which I don't know where to get from.
Nympho: TV, Nympho: Study done. There are more nympho scenes that I don't know where to get from.
Any help is appreciated on the other and nympho section.

Go to the pool and talk to Allie and convince her to go out with Derek. For Tamara, you have to keep tutoring her until you get enough favor points to get her to join. If you follow her before that time, it'll scotch the deal. You can get the club going without Tamara if you ask Larson for a professional favor to get a non-powered student to join as the treasurer.
Wait... There's a pool?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
So far I've gotten the following Sister scenes:
All Physical done.
Booty Call done.
Obsessive Scenes done.
Reprogramming Scenes done.
Corrupted 1,2 and 3 done. On the other section there are 3 more ???? which I don't know where to get from.
Nympho: TV, Nympho: Study done. There are more nympho scenes that I don't know where to get from.
Any help is appreciated on the other and nympho section.

Wait... There's a pool?
there is one nympho scene if you clean the house, and I think there is another in the shower, but I'm not sure, I only got TV and cleaning

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I didn't need to hook up derek with any girl, I helped him join the football team as a goalkeeper and he joined, as for tamara, I chose to not seek help from no one and she joined after I raised favor, love and lust points for tutoring her, and later by going out with her during lunch break, them some events play out and she joins shortly after. And don't send freddy after her

Wait... There's a pool?
it's sandra class

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
there is one nympho scene if you clean the house, and I think there is another in the shower, but I'm not sure, I only got TV and cleaning
Yep got it.
Finished all Nympho Scenes.
Just need other scenes now on her.

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I got Tamara to join with ease.
Now I'm not sure if I want Derek to join. and rather just go with Crissy as we make get updates on her.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Can some one tell how I can invite mom over cause all I ever get is "Gross you're related" or "you are blocked"

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
@Grad you need to raise grades at school for Larson to send a letter to the logistics division letting you work(80 grade required i believe), study at home or school(costs money to hire a tutor) and go to lessons and do well in them

on the whole this shouldn't be a problem early on when stat grinding, just use your evenings and weekends for study if you have the energy and remember to shower and tv each day to keep energy high enough.

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
Also keep in mind while Studying the weekly decay.
Your grades degrade by 6 each week.
Until you countered that decay each study at home gives you 2 points, after that you get 1 point.
Hiring a tutor at school always gives you 3 grade points.
Your grades will only refresh fridays, so don't worry if you see no change imediatly on your status page.
on the last saturday each month your mom will get a letter from the school, and depending on your grades you will get different rewards. Try to have your grades on 100 that day and you'll get 100 School rep, which can be exchanged with larson at the school for other rep.
You should concentrate on Studying/tutoring in the beginning until you get 100 grades, after that it's as easy as 3x studying at home or 2x tutoring per week to keep your grades up at 100. I usually do 2x studying saturdays and 1x sundays, as there isn't that much you can do on these days anyway, and having fixed days to do these helps to not forget them.

Edit: My first week usually looks like:
Monday:
tutoring, buy enhanced senses 2, buy enhanced senses 3
Tuesday-Friday:
2x tutoring

This brings your grades to 70 + 9x3 (tutoring) - 6 (decay) = 91
by Friday. 3x Studying on the weekend brings it to 97 and you'll just need 1x tutoring in the second week to get your grades to 100
On Saturday of the 2nd week you should get 100 school rep and on monday of the 3rd week Larson should call you to her office to give you 26 logistics rep, which is more than enough to get your 1st job.

Edit: if you miss the chance to get your grades to 80 you'll have to wait a full month, as the event seems to be tied to the event on the last saturday in the month, where mom reads your grades.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 140 Votes