DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Activating the SLDR-mod is done through enabling it in the rightclick-menu (where you can load and save). It's passive, so it won't do anything unless you make it so.

And since some people seem to have missed it, the SLDR mod can give you all the powers by just clicking on them in your profile. It's a bit too cheaty for me, but the option is there. I suppose running to Globex ten times in a row isn't much better.

Reactions: Darkaura

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
If your command console is not active, the use unren to activate it. I included the file to this post.
unzip it, then put it inside the games main folder and run it. It can be used on any Ren'py game. Have fun:)
Thanks for that. It was very helpful. I used it on all my other Ren'Py games and it worked great.:)

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
No walkthrough, but there is a Wiki on the OP
I noticed that a new update is coming out in a week. Should I wait to continue the game until the new update is here?
I tried the game and it was great. A bit of a grind tho. So, I stopped playing it.:frown:
Then, I installed the mods you PM'd me and WOW!...what a difference. This game is sooo much better with those mods. Thank you for the instructions too.:)

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Hey, I have a bug/crash of the game in the intro, once I go back home after tour of the facility. "Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/intro/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'scene/intro/none?png').

Is it known or the game downloaded incorrectly ?
Had the same problem myself. solved it for me. See post copy attached file in that post and place as directed. Have fun.:)

TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
Activating the SLDR-mod is done through enabling it in the rightclick-menu (where you can load and save). It's passive, so it won't do anything unless you make it so.

And since some people seem to have missed it, the SLDR mod can give you all the powers by just clicking on them in your profile. It's a bit too cheaty for me, but the option is there. I suppose running to Globex ten times in a row isn't much better.
Thanks for the info

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017

New mini update with the sister fetish scene and some more sophie scenes just copy the contents to your game folder.
I suppose I can't just install this with the modded game

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it probably won't be possible because you get a new scripts.rpa file, and you have to delete it to make the mod work

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
So photo wise, finally finished Kelly's scenes
The only thing left is finishing the update, Samantha's nympho scene (w/o kelly at school, and last 2 Denise nympho scenes.

Apparently in order to get Sister's other scenes, she needs to make contact with Freddie, but everytime I meet Freddy, we just wait but make no conversation tbh. I'm guessing progress will be made as long as I get Derek to join the club, bleh. Although tbh I don't really care about Sister's other scenes it's a random bj meh.

I'm pretty sure that they USED to be there. I.e. she wants MC to bone her outside mom's window...
Both unmodded and modded versions give a crash when you initiate a Denise obsessive scene at night.

New mini update with the sister fetish scene and some more sophie scenes just copy the contents to your game folder.
Thanks. Do you have the weekly update?

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
So photo wise, finally finished Kelly's scenes
The only thing left is finishing the update, Samantha's nympho scene (w/o kelly at school, and last 2 Denise nympho scenes.

Apparently in order to get Sister's other scenes, she needs to make contact with Freddie, but everytime I meet Freddy, we just wait but make no conversation tbh. I'm guessing progress will be made as long as I get Derek to join the club, bleh. Although tbh I don't really care about Sister's other scenes it's a random bj meh.

Both unmodded and modded versions give a crash when you initiate a Denise obsessive scene at night.

Thanks. Do you have the weekly update?
Hey everyone.

I've been busting ass trying to get everything done and moving at the same time. Which is why it's taken me so long to post.

Here's where we're at with Nikki

Poses:100% rendered

Basic Interactions: 100% rendered

Power Interactions 100% rendered

Phone Icons: 100% rendered

I'll work on this some more this weekend.

I've finished the minor update and it's uploading as we speak. I'll create a different post with a quick update patch.

Sorry This can't be longer. I got some moving to do :D Be back next week!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I just updated the mods. Be careful when using them, I'm way overdue for bed and I may have overlooked something. I doubt it, but it's a possibility.
you probably did, got this error, it loads normally, them you get the up to date message and it goes to this error screen

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 553, in script
    return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc/game/func_action_processing.rpy', 1510011770, 31964).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 553, in script
    return
  File "C:\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1400, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "C:\renpy\execution.py", line 586, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'C:\\Jogos\\Dreamcast\\Nova pasta\\andamento\\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc/game/func_action_processing.rpy', 1510011770, 31964).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.19.10

EDIT: now I was able to play, the mod is working fine

I have some weird bug where if I load a game into a event like sister shower in the morning, I am able to play normally, but if I load it in a normal scene in the house or school I get this error. Before the update I was being thrown back at the main menu instead of the error screen, I think it's an issue with the mirror I've downloaded (uptobox), when I'm downloaded the first time with workupload everything worked fine

EDIT2: now I was able to correct the original workupload version. I installed one mod over the other, but one of the folders are module instead of modules like in the old version so the game wouldn't open, I deleted the old and everything is fine now

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkPhilosopher

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, if it's crashing for missing or mal-named image files in the unmodded version, it's going to fail in the modded. A savvy gamer would go find those files in the previous version and move them to the game/images folder if missing and/or rename them if misnamed... If you were to report that error on the Patreon, NCP would probably fix it...

Eh, It's already been reported to the dev.

Last edited:

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me or the character status display (in the phone, at each npc) is incomplete? I can see only the Vitality, Willpower and Favor.
I got an error report btw right after the Dummy Tutorial but i pressed ignore accidentally and the game kept going. I'll try to recreate the error and post it.

Edit: Sorry guys, i guess i can't yet cause i need to upgrade my power first.

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, if it's crashing for missing or mal-named image files in the unmodded version, it's going to fail in the modded. A savvy gamer would go find those files in the previous version and move them to the game/images folder if missing and/or rename them if misnamed... If you were to report that error on the Patreon, NCP would probably fix it...

Eh, It's already been reported to the dev.
I'll probably wait for the fix tbh. Safer that way.

Lol looks like the main girl from dating with daughter.

I like the look on the girl, though I wish Baal would work on the girls he has like Mary before moving on to new girls.

Reactions: Voilsh

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
isn't she Nikki from the girls that weren't available yet?
Nikki has darker skin and slightly darker skin no?

I'm assuming it's a new girl who enters the school or something.

Hey everyone.

I've been busting ass trying to get everything done and moving at the same time. Which is why it's taken me so long to post.

Here's where we're at with Nikki

Poses:100% rendered

Basic Interactions: 100% rendered

Power Interactions 100% rendered

Phone Icons: 100% rendered

I'll work on this some more this weekend.

I've finished the minor update and it's uploading as we speak. I'll create a different post with a quick update patch.

Sorry This can't be longer. I got some moving to do :D Be back next week!
So glad to see Nikki making her way to the game.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes