Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
If you took the route of recruiting Tamara to the team, is there any plan to complete the thread of Tamara's mysterious trips after school? Right now it appears that recruiting Tamara shuts down that thread.

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
If you took the route of recruiting Tamara to the team, is there any plan to complete the thread of Tamara's mysterious trips after school? Right now it appears that recruiting Tamara shuts down that thread.
The path were you follow her after school ends at that point when you recruit her.
There is no reason anymore for the MC to see what she does after school and not join the club.

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
But how though? i have seen this said many times but i cant tell how to do it i have maxed favor with larson but asking for a favor just brings up the regular ones nothing to do with derek :/
Have Freddy follow him once or twice until he tells you that Derek is into football. I think you also have to tutor Derek a few times until you figure out he doesn't want to study. Then a short monologue shows that you can talk to Larson and convince her to take him into the football team. Personally I hooked him up with Sandra and she becomes his gf, which doesn't remove the option for the protagonist to still nail her every time he wishes.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
I'm crashing when taking mom to the coffee shop she has the issue with how her coffee made then we leave game crashes is this new or is there a fix? I have SuperPowered 19.10 mod version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
smokeroom said:
In order to discover the fetish, you can't have the hots for mom and she can't have the hots for you. So no Mind Control perk, and mom's lust should be in check.
Then, select "personal questions" in the small favor/large favor menu until they disappear. Then, go to the coffee shop about 3-4 times.
THEN, her fetish will be discovered.
After the fetish is known, clean the house a couple of times to trigger a few scenes.
Then you can go nuts with her lust and your mind control - this triggers a new house cleaning scene and a new option during sex.

greetings everyone,

i've the same problem. i havnt any hots for mom or she for me, i havnt learnd min control yet, but she is angry to me and have fear.

maybe is this the problem?

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Everyone, perhaps it would be a good idea to start a new Q&A thread for walkthrough kind of questions? Maybe even an updated first post with answers to questions that keep polluting this thread by being asked time and again. Any volunteers?

@Andy02 : Looks like a little bug, the location is not Characters/Mom/home_fetish2.png but Characters/Mom/Interactions/home_fetish2.png. I suggest you report it to the author. In the meantime, you could extract the Mom.rpa and relocate the file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy02 and spammer

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
i dont know why i cant edit my old post, but another question...

how can i restart a game without photos in my phone from my last game?

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Everyone, perhaps it would be a good idea to start a new Q&A thread for walkthrough kind of questions? Maybe even an updated first post with answers to questions that keep polluting this thread by being asked time and again. Any volunteers?

@Andy02 : Looks like a little bug, the location is not Characters/Mom/home_fetish2.png but Characters/MomInteractions/home_fetish2.png. I suggest you report it to the author. In the meantime, you could extract the Mom.rpa and relocate the file.

Thanks I'll do that..

U

User_10739

What happened to the in-game cheat mode for this? You used to be able to change your stats in the hud and move the sliders on your phone... Has anyone figured out how to re-enable this? I thought that was the "hey dummy" mode but toggling this doesn't appear to do anything.

I am using the universal mod for this but it is still a pain in the ass to play as you run out of actions so quickly...

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
Which file is it that needs to be edited for the console to work again? I've done it before, just can't remember the name of it and I'm digging through and looking for it

rs6.igg.biz

Nov 15, 2017
But how though? i have seen this said many times but i cant tell how to do it i have maxed favor with larson but asking for a favor just brings up the regular ones nothing to do with derek :/
when mind breaking did you keep her professionalism? without professionalism she won't give you professional favors

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i dont know why i cant edit my old post, but another question...

how can i restart a game without photos in my phone from my last game?
probably need to download the game again

when you see a sequence the code in the game changes values from false to true, them the photos appear permanently, you can or change these values back to false or download a new version (I think)

ens101

Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys, so i downloaded the game and kinda lost interest in it after a while so i got a lazyass question for you:
Are there any cheats/console commands to enable the photos (i.e. achievements) for the girls? i've done about half of them through gameplay, but the game has gotten really boring and i just want to check out the scenes. Would be nice if you could shed some light.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guys, so i downloaded the game and kinda lost interest in it after a while so i got a lazyass question for you:
Are there any cheats/console commands to enable the photos (i.e. achievements) for the girls? i've done about half of them through gameplay, but the game has gotten really boring and i just want to check out the scenes. Would be nice if you could shed some light.
there are mods to unlock them

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes