blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Noticed some bugs with the 19.10 update patch and the the SLDR Mod.

I think the problems are 19.10. I downloaded the 18.10 path and the SLDR mod that was posted a few pages back and put them in an un-modded 19.00 game.

Made a 19.10 save and the game can't load it and exits and I'm told the save is made for a newer version of the game and can't be loaded.

Anyone, know how to fix the save or am I just stuck till the next up date. my save overwrote an older save.

Charm keep resting to 6 or lower and doesn't recover. I have a charm of 50 go take anpa not interacting with anyone and it is at a 6 for example.

Photo viewer doesn't display previously unlocked scenes for nympho and some other ones on just about all the characters now.

Aside from the bugs some questions:

1.) How is are the fetishes unlocked that got added to the girls recently. I only have mom and the girl who i can't remember her name at the moment with the rape fetish unlicked. I know sister has one now and so does another girl.

2.) Did the Allie & Sister obsessive scene get put in yet? The pictures have been available for the past few updates.

3.) What are the triggers for the new Sophie scene(S) in 19.10?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Good product so far, but the fights need to be revamped or removed completely because there are too many problems with it. One example I can think of is taking the same amount of damage from the enemy whether you are attacking or defending. Defending should negate some of the attack power of the enemy, not keep it at the same level of power.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
I think that defending lower hit chance. That's from my observation.
Unfortunately, that has not been what I have seen. It seems like my character is more likely to be the one with a lower hit chance after I have defended. Meanwhile, the enemy hits my character no matter how much I defend. I actually counted 37 consecutive hits for the enemy while I defended against 23 of the enemy attacks.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Cant tell about other questions, but as for me Sophie have less countent now... since 0.19 she only blows pc when in bed, no more cowgirl -> no more lowering inhib etc.

edit: And for sister fetish: 1st start with small favors, then bigger, then i dont know yet ;)

Last edited:

Shunsuke414

Sep 28, 2017
Anyway to reset Demerit's so that I can progress through the game ? I'm at a loss right now load the game from my last save and as soon as I go to sleep terrorstrike and the other chick show up to arrest me then ends with best janitor or something like that. I've played this through twice and it ends the game at the same spot.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Cant tell about other questions, but as for me Sophie have less countent now... since 0.19 she only blows pc when in bed, no more cowgirl -> no more lowering inhib etc.
How'd you trigger that? All I get is molesting her on the couch when her and mom show up drunk.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Anyway to reset Demerit's so that I can progress through the game ? I'm at a loss right now load the game from my last save and as soon as I go to sleep terrorstrike and the other chick show up to arrest me then ends with best janitor or something like that. I've played this through twice and it ends the game at the same spot.
Start a new game, this time when you use your mind control powers there's an icon in the lower right corner which increases the cost but makes them forget it. On top of that don't clean the kitchen when your mother is not under mind control, you have a risk of masturbating in front of her/sister and getting demerits.

bargian

May 7, 2017
How'd you trigger that? All I get is molesting her on the couch when her and mom show up drunk.
Take her to your bed. Hmm i wonder ... maybe you aligment can have something here.

edit: Oh, and im pretty sure that when mom is in obsesive mode its some more stuff.

Last edited:

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Starting over again and found this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/Intro/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Scene/Intro/none.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "content/content_gamestart.rpyc", line 538, in script
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1250, in execute
    renpy.config.hide(tag or name, layer)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 709, in hide
    sls.remove(layer, key)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1120, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1044, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\transform.py", line 781, in _hide
    new_child = d.child._hide(st, at, kind)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 374, in _hide
    return self.target._hide(st, at, kind)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 568, in _hide
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 519, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Scene/Intro/[char_event].png': could not find image. (u'Scene/Intro/none.png')

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.19.00

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Second error.

Code:

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 385, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()

Full traceback:
  File "content/content_gamestart.rpyc", line 540, in script
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1775, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1763, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 163, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 385, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1304, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 497, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 607, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Jason\New folder (4)\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 519, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.19.00

bargian

May 7, 2017
Its sister fetish event,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 202, in script
    call screen school
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/Interactions/[sis.outfit_non_nude]_[sis.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/Interactions/slut_bimbo.png')

Full traceback:
  File "game/func_action_processing.rpy", line 202, in script
    call screen school
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1775, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1763, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 163, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2612, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in interact_core
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 495, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 497, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2821, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 607, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "D:\Install\Barg\nodmca_v0.19.00-pc\SuperPowered_v0.19.00-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 519, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Sister/Interactions/[sis.outfit_non_nude]_[sis.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Sister/Interactions/slut_bimbo.png')

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
SP 0.19.10
[/code]

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Noticed some bugs with the 19.10 update patch and the the SLDR Mod.

I think the problems are 19.10. I downloaded the 18.10 path and the SLDR mod that was posted a few pages back and put them in an un-modded 19.00 game.

Made a 19.10 save and the game can't load it and exits and I'm told the save is made for a newer version of the game and can't be loaded.

Anyone, know how to fix the save or am I just stuck till the next up date. my save overwrote an older save.
I don't know if you have other saves. You can check the pages for quick saves and for autosaves and see if there is something that can help you recover.

Charm keep resting to 6 or lower and doesn't recover. I have a charm of 50 go take anpa not interacting with anyone and it is at a 6 for example.
i seem to remember that charm is actually calculated. If it is defaulting to 6 then the game probably doing the right thing. It should recover to the high value (and values between 6-10 sounds about right) after and refresh when the time block (morning, afternoon, etc) changes. Any values higher than 10 is likely due to a mod somewhere.

Photo viewer doesn't display previously unlocked scenes for nympho and some other ones on just about all the characters now.
I'm not having issues with a vanilla install. Are you using the Universal Mod? And I pretty sure that the photo viewer in the phone isn't complete. I vaguely remember reading in one of his rendering sessions him saying that he hasn't really looked at the phone recently and it's sort of low priority. I could be wrong on that though and have it mixed up with another game with a similar issue.

Aside from the bugs some questions:

1.) How is are the fetishes unlocked that got added to the girls recently. I only have mom and the girl who i can't remember her name at the moment with the rape fetish unlicked. I know sister has one now and so does another girl.
So far all fetishes unlock the same way with a little favor, major favor, and an action. The only ones with fetishes are Mom, sister, and Denise.

2.) Did the Allie & Sister obsessive scene get put in yet? The pictures have been available for the past few updates.
Yup! Hot scene too!

You need to keep taking her to bed and doing the "gentleman" thing (like wake her up when she starts giving you a handjob.) Its one of those grinds, and I will admit to cheating on this.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Tyanius : player.perk_sister

@slith333 : She's the school drug dealer that you get to fight (and rage-f*ck if you're looking for a demerit). I would love to 'rehabilitate' her outside of that one single scene, but alas, it's just the one scene.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@Tyanius : player.perk_sister

@slith333 : She's the school drug dealer that you get to fight (and rage-f*ck if you're looking for a demerit). I would love to 'rehabilitate' her outside of that one single scene, but alas, it's just the one scene.
Ah, so there is someone I get to fuck-fight. Sweet. How exactly do you trigger this?

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Charm is the stat that you have it at Max of 50 and it is like Energy. Social actions cost charm, when it is too low you can't do any social actions. It is supposed to recover a little when you rest, don't interact with NPCs. At 6 you can't do most interactions with other characters. When you intact with characters the interaction lowers the stat till you wait enough, rest, for it to recover. Defaulting to 6 is definitely a bug as it will drop from 50 to 6 with out you doing anything with the NPCs. You can be at 50 just go shower or sleep and it goes down.

19.00 didn't have the bug. 19.10 with the SLDR mod does. Not sure if it was the 19.10 patch or the SLDR mod that did it.

Wit sis I get no favor option to get stuff like Denise and mom. I know that with Denise if her stats weren't at certain at certain values you couldn't trigger the favors. Just can have sis skip class or go some place private.

With Sophie I've grinned to the point in past games that me and her have sex after she gives BJ and mom leaves. It looks like some sort of shower from what I can tell by the pics.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes