bargian

May 7, 2017
Hej. I got a little problem with Tamara.
I know it was possible to get her to 'club' after events... i was following her after shool and it suddenly stoped, after some updates maybe? No all i can do is slowly (+1 favor/lesson) tutor her.
Is there a way to restart that 'following her'? Or im doing sth wrong here?

edit: whats volatile personality?

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I thought GoFile had been banned due to the fact they use your CPU for bitcoin mining without telling you?

Reactions: ponyguy

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Is there a way to open the sex options with the sister without mind control reprogramming?
Hmm... Yes, use the emotion super powers, keep shooting her with love and lust links over and over until it says "There seems something off about her" I am not sure how it works when you're forced to do it over a day or 3 as I've always just cheated the energy back, but you can basically turn her into a nympho by giving her lust over and over, and make her obsess about you if you keep giving her love links. Mix the two and she will go nympho on only you, though it will wear off eventually.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Here, I donno if someone already ported it over, I didnt bother looking;

Heres the cheats you know from SLDR, I once more ported them over, I didnt bother adding in the time cheat or picture cheat, this is for stats, reputation and sliders on the contact page for each girl in the phone.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
@Thatguy Here, just incase no one got around to porting the mod to the newest version, I did it again, though as I said, I didnt bother porting the time cheat etc.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hej. I got a little problem with Tamara.
I know it was possible to get her to 'club' after events... i was following her after shool and it suddenly stoped, after some updates maybe? No all i can do is slowly (+1 favor/lesson) tutor her.
Is there a way to restart that 'following her'? Or im doing sth wrong here?

edit: whats volatile personality?
Without having checked ingame, volatile usually means something is unstable.

If you've ever met a person that changes on a dime from happy and smiling to yelling and threatning, thats a person with a volatile personality, or just a volatile person in general.

Reactions: bargian

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
@Etar : This time, I'd already ported the mod within hours and I was quite happy there weren't several versions floating around. So you uploading a half modded SLDR version doesn't make me very happy, since I don't know what I'm supporting now when someone reports a bug on the mod. Please check my thread to see if I've ported it yet next time?

johnthecoder

Oct 13, 2017
I can only view vitality, willpower and favor of the girls in mobile. Where is love, inhibition, corruption etc?

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
@Etar : This time, I'd already ported the mod within hours and I was quite happy there weren't several versions floating around. So you uploading a half modded SLDR version doesn't make me very happy, since I don't know what I'm supporting now when someone reports a bug on the mod. Please check my thread to see if I've ported it yet next time?
Honestly, I dont know what your mod entails, you say you did it within the hour? Thats awesome, however I got a few messages from people asking me if I was going to update the mod for the new version, so I figured no one had done it.

I do know theres other mods out there, simply didnt know if they did what SLDR's mod did, I personally arent interested in the Get Lucky mod, as awesome as it might be, so I dont know if it include the stat cheats etc. Also I skimmed the main thread and i didnt see any mention of a mod for stats, so I figured no one had gotten around to it.

All in all, its great you got it done so fast, however getting upset with me wont change anything, if your mod does what SLDR's original mod did, then name it something like "SuperPowered Get Lucky Here (Includes SLDR functionality)". Anyway, if you looked at the zip I uploaded I ONLY uploaded the modded files, so it should be fairly quick to see what I changed, I didnt bother reuploading the full game.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
can someone help me with allie nynpho scenes? i cant't make happen.

sorry for bad english
Just keep using the Lust overpowered or what ever its called power on her, eventually she'll become a nympho, just know that even if she becomes a nymph, its not permanent, (It will go away after a few days so you gotta do it again) and just because shes a nymph does not mean you will get her scene instantly.

Reactions: Bpobre

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
just kind of curious, but what are the bathroom scenes, because there's the option for them in the school rules to enable them...

AlexanderGr

Oct 27, 2017
just kind of curious, but what are the bathroom scenes, because there's the option for them in the school rules to enable them...
There are some scenes with high enough corruption (i think 3 of each girl maybe?) and with Sexbot from Mind Control power (MindCraft)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Basically they're for the NTR/Public sex. If you turn the girl into a robot or whatever that function is (I think its called drone under the mind control) you can basically pimp them out for easy money.

I've never felt the need to do that, I'm usually the "Mine!" type when it comes to stuff like that.

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
Basically they're for the NTR/Public sex. If you turn the girl into a robot or whatever that function is (I think its called drone under the mind control) you can basically pimp them out for easy money.

I've never felt the need to do that, I'm usually the "Mine!" type when it comes to stuff like that.
Ok, was just trying to figure it out since it was with random events and figured there was something there

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes