eole71

Nov 13, 2016
Mind Control Power - With Mindcraft, you can alter Mom/Sis views on family, unlocking sex acts with them.
Flight Power - Gives you Anililagnia flaw, allowing sexual acts with MILFs
Simpathic Link Power - Gives you Ephebophilia flaw, unlocking sex acts with young chars
I have all that but it doesn't seem to work? If possible do you have a save file? I can show i have everything. It makes no sense for me been trying for a week haha kinda pushing me off the edge. P.S Does not let me use powers even though I have all of them

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I have all that but it doesn't seem to work? If possible do you have a save file? I can show i have everything. It makes no sense for me been trying for a week haha kinda pushing me off the edge. P.S Does not let me use powers even though I have all of them
Note that with Mind Control, to be able to achive control over them you need the power at least in lvl 2
To use mind control, first break the character will and then use Dominate. Once you have at least 40 control with Mom/Sis you will be able to use Supress Family Ties in Mindcraft.

eole71

Nov 13, 2016
Note that with Mind Control, to be able to achive control over them you need the power at least in lvl 2
To use mind control, first break the character will and then use Dominate. Once you have at least 40 control with Mom/Sis you will be able to use Supress Family Ties in Mindcraft.
What levels are for all the Powers? Just notice I had them all at 9999. I set them to 0 willpower still no power available.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
As far as I know the powers max lvl is 3 xD
Maybe you dont have enough willpower to use the skills?
Never used cheats in this game, is like a fun killer for me ñ_ñ , so if is a cheat mod issue I cant help you, sorry

eole71

Nov 13, 2016
As far as I know the powers max lvl is 3 XD
Never used cheats in this game, is like a fun killer for me ñ_ñ , so if is a cheat mod issue I cant help you, sorry
i can change it :p thank you

Sep 28, 2017
I've been a bad superhero and have racked up too many demerits... how do I remove the Game Over Feature (via console command/mod)?

eole71

Nov 13, 2016
As far as I know the powers max lvl is 3 XD
Do you happen to have a save of a functioning one? I guess I can't fix the mistake :(

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
guys the games has no sounds - try turning it in off playing with sitting nothing work !? can someone help PLZ

aaaand there is one more thing .. the game seems empty it's 1.5 Gigabyte (v0.19) and i didn't find a lot of content is something missing along with games sound !?
and thank you :)

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
have the game finished yet because a lot of things is in Development-
Is it going to be accessible later on the game ...or in next updates !?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i see NTR in the tags. is it in already or planned? how far does it go if it's in.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
i see NTR in the tags. is it in already or planned? how far does it go if it's in.
it is in already, haven't gone through everything yet, but it appears usually when you raise corruption from girls, for example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and raising corruption changes their profile pictures, they taking pictures getting fucked by you and other random people

there is actually a bunch of stuff, but I think most of it can be avoided through mind control. There was a mod to remove NTR but I think no one updates it anymore

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
thx for the answers. i asked because i'm looking for an english made game with NTR. most people hate it so no content creators want to make it. guess i'm one of the few who actually looks for it.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
thx for the answers. i asked because i'm looking for an english made game with NTR. most people hate it so no content creators want to make it. guess i'm one of the few who actually looks for it.
I don't get the whole Anti NTR thing, as far as i'm concerned if it effects people that much then it's doing the job of getting the player to engage in the story. Not that it's really my thing just that it is a useful tool to tell a more interesting story, hell in Ethan's legacy they used it as a threat and it worked really well.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I don't get the whole Anti NTR thing, as far as i'm concerned if it effects people that much then it's doing the job of getting the player to engage in the story.
Well, if we are talking strictly about Superpowered IMO it isn't made things more interesting. I like corruption theme very much, most interesting aspect of it is how it affects different characters. Some are struggling, some become delusional etc.
My problem with Superpowered lies in the fact, that if you are playing the game correctly, all characters become whores. You are destroying intellect and personality of every girl, which in my opinion is basic and boring. For example if corrupted Larson would like to being gangbanged I would be ok with that. But Kelly? She supposed to be "golddigger", so why she become public whore? Corruption in her case should have different effect, she should bully nerds and normal studens more, and try to impress Billy whom she's trying to "catch".
Bimbofication is fetish of it's own, but it's nonsensical and storywise just stupid.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes