GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
idk what you wanted to do but this hyperlink redirects to being a patreon and only when you're a patreon then you'rere directed to the post mentionned

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
idk what you wanted to do but this hyperlink redirects to being a patreon and only when you're a patreon then you'rere directed to the post mentionned
the message he quoted has the mega link with the update for both windows and mac

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Just use my link that he quoted since it doesnt redirect you to the patreon page and just to my mega with the update.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey everybody!

Time for a weekly update.

Nikki's Progress:

Poses: 100% rendered

Interactions: 100% rendered

Power Interactions: 100% rendered

Phone Images: 100% rendered

Contact interactions: 80% rendered

Invite over scenes: 15% rendered

The next Update will have Nikkis' poses, Interactions, and Power Interactions. The rest is being worked on ahead of schedule so that I have enough time to build a specific power that combos with Nikki.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
why do 2 girls show up at the door and then shoot me in the interrogation room getting really annoyed from it cause game over and never said where i went wrong some one help?

bargian

May 7, 2017
why do 2 girls show up at the door and then shoot me in the interrogation room getting really annoyed from it cause game over and never said where i went wrong some one help?
Its might be of your bad behavior, like public masturbation for example. When you play try to clean your records from time to time. Larson can do this as a big favor.

how do i increase initiative influence?
Go to initiative and 'buy' 1st ops. It cost some influence. If you dont have enought you can exchange shool influence for initiative influence at larson's office. Im cant remember now which 1 it was, but some school jobs also gives initiative influence if criticaly succesed.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Its might be of your bad behavior, like public masturbation for example. When you play try to clean your records from time to time. Larson can do this as a big favor.

I use cheats and reset the will power and all that but still end it dying from them

bargian

May 7, 2017
Try to use older save and make sure u dont do anytrhing bad. Then just do some good, and talk with Larson. If you dont have then you probably have to start new game. Its now so easy to be a bad guy when your still just a newbie, without powers and without influence etc ;)

IHadAJesusMoment

Jun 17, 2017
It also may be from increasing suspicion too much. Found out that is NOT a stat you want raised. Whoops.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
I started with version .19. Enjoyed the game and story. A bit too grindy and needs a lot of real hours invested to get anywhere. I think this is mostly due to the phone interface and a revamp to make messaging contacts faster would help.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I started with version .19. Enjoyed the game and story. A bit too grindy and needs a lot of real hours invested to get anywhere. I think this is mostly due to the phone interface and a revamp to make messaging contacts faster would help.
just use Get lucky, SLRD and Universal cheat mod to finish the game faster.
Make sure to install each one in the correct order and with the correct method

Zhelk

Aug 28, 2017
1st you have to use small then big favors and pass persuasion tests
then fetish is triggered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm do you have to do anything prior to this? Cannot seem to seem any favours, small or large, though may have forgotten I did them, and/or does she have to have a specific 'mindset'

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes