jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Hey everybody :D

So a new build was just released to my $5+ Patrons. I'll be sure that the free version is updated tomorrow. I'll give a quick overview of of the release, along with the short term roadmap.

0.20.00 had :

Nikki poses

Nikki Interactions

Nikki Power Interactions

Additional $30 Patron content

Plans for 0.21.00:

Framework for Polymorph power

Additional Founding NCHDL content that didn't make it into the release of the first storyline (Mom/ Freddy content, and Sandra/Derek content).

New minor plot within NCHDL storyline (possibly even 2).

Would be nice addition: New combat power set (Can't promise that one though.)

Plans for 0.22.00:

Nikki Negative Interactions

Nikki Contact Interactions (mostly already rendered)

Nikki Unstable States

Nikki Corrupted Scenes

Most likely there will be more $30 patron content added in throughout the next few months. Once Nikki is finished, I'll be holding a vote on the next school character to tackle (we're getting closer to being done :D ) and I'll be posting a new longer term Roadmap.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
With Nikki since she is a lesbian, we get the Spell polymorph coming our way.... there a lot to do with this spell so it will take time to get it fully implemented

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I agree it's quite the grind at the moment but with each feature added it lessens the grind, the Author Baal knows this and i expect that in the future he'll balance the game a bit better.
Cheating to get to the scenes isn't really worth the time, and even with a few small updates this game will still continue to be a grind fest because of all the stats, skills, and NPC stats you have to continuously work on increasing in small increments... Then when you do anything meaningful, not matter how small or large, the NPC's lose stats so then you have to grind them up again... It's just the nature of the game play that is so grindy... It'll be way further in development, not the short term development but far down the road before I'll revisit this one to see if any of that has truly changed... As I said, it shows promise as far as the story, but for now it is a very very grindy game...

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the link @jodike , I'll see about updating the mod and GL in a few hours. This time around, the pre-modded version may very well magically appear on Emp, for those who have an account there. Dunno if it'll be FL, depends on the credit cost.

Reactions: Twistty

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
With Nikki since she is a lesbian, we get the Spell polymorph coming our way.... there a lot to do with this spell so it will take time to get it fully implemented
so this is the only way we'll have sex with her?

that would be a huge letdown for me, but since this game has so much different ways to have sex I hope we'll get the conventional way as well, and hopefully not only through mind control

Reactions: Parnso

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

that would be a huge letdown for me, but since this game has so much different ways to have sex I hope we'll get the conventional way as well, and hopefully not only through mind control

nah he will make it that you can fuck her as a man to :D or a ......

Razi666

Sep 21, 2016
I know that. Previous 5$ version (19.0) had Sophie scenes which were rendered for 30$ backers. Wanted to know what was added this time.

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
As far as I can see from unpacking the image files, it looks like there's only one scene with optional transgender sex with Nikki. There is also a version of that scene with regular male Billy. Otherwise, the rest of the MC and regular sex scenes involving Nikki appear to only be with male rather than polymorphed Billy.

Does anybody have a sense of how the Polymorphism power is shaping up? Presumably it will have some combat features, and I don't see turning into a girl as doing all that much to help beat up supervillains. Are we going full Cronenberg body horror, or is this going to be more of an infiltration power?

Saligia

May 12, 2017

I see 'she's a lesbian' and my first thought is 'i've got mind powers, not for long you're not.'

Reactions: botc76 and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I see 'she's a lesbian' and my first thought is 'i've got mind powers, not for long you're not.'
Damn straight. If I can mind break my family into incest, then I can make her like dick too. Nobody can stop me. Well, except for the two super-babes. But hopefully not for long. :evilsmile:

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes