gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I see 'she's a lesbian' and my first thought is 'i've got mind powers, not for long you're not.'
well, if it play like family ties, sure. What I wouldn't like is if you can only fuck her in zombie state

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Reminds me of a story where the MC programmed a lesbian so that the only way she could get off was with him.

I really have to start playing again, Nikki looks awesome.

PS For those paying attention, the mods are updated for the Mega version posted here.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
Damn straight. If I can mind break my family into incest, then I can make her like dick too. Nobody can stop me. Well, except for the two super-babes. But hopefully not for long. :evilsmile:

Hold on till we get to mindfuck them :p

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone quote me on this doubt I got, at some point during late game mom fetish kicks in after grinding and you can fuck her and take back the family suppression and put the wild oats one (the one when she has sex just with you)

This changes her pic from group sex to just you, so question is... been trying to do the same with sister but even though her corruption is high and her inhibition is low she caps love still at 20 when I take family ties and put wild oats and of course all sex actions are forbidden.

Any chance to take out family and put any other and have sex with her?

bargian

May 7, 2017
Can anyone quote me on this doubt I got, at some point during late game mom fetish kicks in after grinding and you can fuck her and take back the family suppression and put the wild oats one (the one when she has sex just with you)

This changes her pic from group sex to just you, so question is... been trying to do the same with sister but even though her corruption is high and her inhibition is low she caps love still at 20 when I take family ties and put wild oats and of course all sex actions are forbidden.

Any chance to take out family and put any other and have sex with her?
Make them nympho/obssesed. Im not 100% sure for nympho, but when they are obssesed familly ties doesnt matter. And there are funny things while they are obssesed ;)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
So..... svscomics has VERSION 0.20
Should be here soon also!:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: edgedy

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Its already here on page 192
Dam!!!
(I'm a beaver - I can say that)
Ah ......crap.......Really???
Well there goes an hour of my life ;)
Making Mirrors, and splitting up the Mac and PC versions.
Updating the OP and Promoting the thread.......

Thanks @marktrump for helping the blind beaver see and @jodike for the links:eek:penedeyewink:

Last edited:
Reactions: GAB

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
so this is the only way we'll have sex with her?

that would be a huge letdown for me, but since this game has so much different ways to have sex I hope we'll get the conventional way as well, and hopefully not only through mind control
You're fine there's already images of m/f sex with her. But there's also f/f ones as well.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
It's slightly interesting that the images get added so far in advance to the actual scenes, I guess it means the coding part is complicated. Almost all of the girls have new scenes where you're making out with them in school during classes.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
well, if it play like family ties, sure. What I wouldn't like is if you can only fuck her in zombie state
if you have mind powers then you can trick her into thinking your penis is a dildo or that you're a futanari! probably not in the game tho but it'd seem like that'd be the way.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
This game has an incredible quantity of grinding ?
I haven't tried but I see several requests of saves a and none attached, very strange.

Reactions: master110

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
stupid incest flaw keeps getting disabled and suddenly can't get any. annoying.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes