tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You know, some might consider loud music coming from a persons room a sign that this person currently wants to be left alone....just saying....;)
but she might be playing it loud so you can't hear her moaning while schlicking or using a vibrating dildo!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There is an "UnRen" utility on these forums which will enable console for all Ren'Py games.
i like that guy's dirty cheater rpy, i just drop it into the renpy/common dir and bam dev and console enabled. no editing or anything.

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
it's 80mb size update. v0.19 is 1,50 Gb. - v0.20 is 1,58 Gb.
You want real update (to all games) ? ... unplug your internet cable for 6 months ~ 12 months.
yeah. So 80mb of insignificant stuff. Wow! we get... who? Nikki is it? Some random school girl I never noticed before. So anyways, this update we get 80mb of Nikki.

So.... nice to meet you Benn. I think this update isn't worth dl'ing since the main story is left untouched. You love it, because apparently you've been waiting months and months to jerk off over minor character Nikki.

Whatever Benn, enjoy your extra 100 images of minor character Nikki.

I stand by my point that most people will be better off waiting for the next update.

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
What's the requirement for Allie's event chain?
Also, how do I view the scenes outside of the game? I can't seem to find the image folder that the previous version had.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
yeah. So 80mb of insignificant stuff. Wow! we get... who? Nikki is it? Some random school girl I never noticed before. So anyways, this update we get 80mb of Nikki.

So.... nice to meet you Benn. I think this update isn't worth dl'ing since the main story is left untouched. You love it, because apparently you've been waiting months and months to jerk off over minor character Nikki.

Whatever Benn, enjoy your extra 100 images of minor character Nikki.

I stand by my point that most people will be better off waiting for the next update.
Dude, you read it with hostile attitude. It's a joke reply, but base on fact. I calculate many recent update by developer, it seem each update are around 80mb~200mb. Meaning all update gonna be suck. No hostile intent to you ... it's a criticize for developer. Chill, bro...

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone else get the antivirus notice for Exploit.gen being in the primary exe file?
That's the heuristic scan of your antivir saying "I have found something that might or might not be dangerous, I really don't know, but just to make sure I'll prompt you"
The name says pretty much everything "Exploit.gen" gen is for generic...so it is some generic exploit like structure.

Not saying there is nothing, as a file might get infected on your end, but my virusscan says nothing. Upload your exe to virustotal and see what they say.

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
3/67 say unsafe

Cylance

Unsafe

Jiangmin

Trojan.Heur.aom

TrendMicro-HouseCall

Suspicious_GEN.F47V1001

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
So 3 say they found something, 1 of them says it found it by Heuristic, 1 says its a generic suspicious thing, whiile 64 say they've found nothing....
You have to judge yourself, but to me it looks like there is nothing...

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Does this game have just ridiculous amounts of grind or am I missing something huge?
There are cheats to avoid the grind but we dont know the right amount to tweek them because theres no fucking guide so if you overdo a cheat you may loose a shitload of things and scenes.

sospecial

Aug 9, 2017
There are cheats to avoid the grind but we dont know the right amount to tweek them because theres no fucking guide so if you overdo a cheat you may loose a shitload of things and scenes.
Just seems really needlessly grindy. Ontop of the fact you have to savescum when you try new things lest you ruin a lot of work.

I wouldn't mind cheating if I knew what I could do to just skip the grind till the next scene or events.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes