Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
It just suprises me a game like this doesnt have a guide, i would make one but i have no fucking clue on the events or what levels of what triggers something. So i guess i have to grind and write what happens, so far have only 2 lines of content.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
i like that guy's dirty cheater rpy, i just drop it into the renpy/common dir and bam dev and console enabled. no editing or anything.
Sure, but if it's a replacement file, then you have to worry about versions, and what you're actually replacing. It's safer to edit the original file than replace it, which works for every version, also the tool does other handy things which can be important if you're modding ren'py games or want to view the images without posting requests on the forum.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sure, but if it's a replacement file, then you have to worry about versions, and what you're actually replacing. It's safer to edit the original file than replace it, which works for every version, also the tool does other handy things which can be important if you're modding ren'py games or want to view the images without posting requests on the forum.
nope it'll work with any renpy version, any game, cuz all it does is turn dev on which also enables console. so no editing required etc, just drop in common and load game then shift d or shift o.
original post with it,

oh but ignore his ctrl +d part, i dunno where he gets that, it's shift +d

Reactions: 3xpurt

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
do this game have gay option?
how did you manage post that without seeing the tags for the thread?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
How can I have them have sex with my character in the various places, like library, gym and stuff? Is that the sex bot recalibration? How do I unlock it?

aquasulis

Oct 1, 2017
so until a walkthru, after i have formed the scholl superpower club what is the next quest? Oh and thanks for the various mods, really helpful

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
So i'm curious, the game doesn't have much in the way of stories but I'm seemingly stuck trying to set up that super hero club. I've gotten the dude to join but can't seem to get anything with the girl - already did loads of stuff for her but there's nothing left. How far along is this in the 'story' / how did you guys pass it?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
PowerShell comes by default on Windows versions from 7 on, if you are on an earlier version...well, I guess Unren is not for you.
i play about 90% of these games on winxp, just a few require me to reboot into win7, i kinda prefer winxp especially after some malware got in and couldn't activate cuz my kernel was missing the thing it needed it, made me lol before i deleted it. reminds me of a trojan/virus my kid had it kept polling the network for every ip in the 192.168.x.x range but i use 10.x.x.x range for the lan, saved a bunch of computers. turned out it was a nasty one that propagates via network in the lan. easily cleaned tho.

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
i play about 90% of these games on winxp, just a few require me to reboot into win7, i kinda prefer winxp especially after some malware got in and couldn't activate cuz my kernel was missing the thing it needed it, made me lol before i deleted it. reminds me of a trojan/virus my kid had it kept polling the network for every ip in the 192.168.x.x range but i use 10.x.x.x range for the lan, saved a bunch of computers. turned out it was a nasty one that propagates via network in the lan. easily cleaned tho.
Yeah, very smart then going back to an operating system that has massive unpatched security vulnerabilities that are known for 10-15 years at least, that haven't been fixed since then and most likely will never get fixed...

Here are some fun ones:

Microsoft Windows XP allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) by flooding UDP port 500 (ISAKMP).
Microsoft Virtual Machine (VM) build 5.0.3805 and earlier allows remote attackers to determine a local user's username via a Java applet that accesses the user.dir system property, aka "User.dir Exposure Vulnerability."
Two vulnerabilities in Microsoft Virtual Machine (VM) up to and including build 5.0.3805, as used in Internet Explorer and other applications, allow remote attackers to read files via a Java applet with a spoofed location in the CODEBASE parameter in the APPLET tag, possibly due to a parsing error.
The following one is one of my favourites...putting exes in the autostart is an almost blatantly easy way to infect a system with shit...
The Compressed Folders feature in Microsoft Windows 98 with Plus! Pack, Windows Me, and Windows XP does not properly check the destination folder during the decompression of ZIP files, which allows attackers to place an executable file in a known location on a user's system, aka "Incorrect Target Path for Zipped File Decompression."
This one can at least be an annoyance, but with the previous one it could potentially be used to place a faked certificate on a users system, so a software seems authentic.
Unknown vulnerability in the Certificate Enrollment ActiveX Control in Microsoft Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP allow remote attackers to delete digital certificates on a user's system via HTML.
DOS attacks are always fun, when someone pisses you of...
Windows XP with port 445 open allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (CPU consumption) via a flood of TCP SYN packets containing possibly malformed data.
This one can also be useful to get into someones system
The Remote Desktop client in Windows XP sends the most recent user account name in cleartext, which could allow remote attackers to obtain terminal server user account names via sniffing.
Just a random selection, there are plenty more...
Seriously, ppl, if it isn't for historic reasons on an completly isolated system, get rid of that stoneage OS. WinXP was pretty crappy anyway...(Not as bad as vista, or 98 first edition, but still...

Reactions: Voilsh

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, very smart then going back to an operating system that has massive unpatched security vulnerabilities that are known for 10-15 years at least, that haven't been fixed since then and most likely will never get fixed...

Here are some fun ones:
heh none of my systems are directly on the internet, they are hidden behind a server that uses iptables to prevent all that bad stuff, autorun has long been terminated. that should be the first thing anyone should do. i like xp, i have had it installed on this box since 2005 and haven't had 1 single problem with it baring one malware that i inadvertantly ran myself that didn't work cuz it was set to work on win7 and above. i typically use win7 for games and xp for everything else, i detest win8 8.1 and 10 they are abominations. i have them, i just don't use them unless it's a laptop that won't let me load anything else on it. but i really don't use laptops much at all, just 28 different desktops, kvms with enough ports for all of them. yea i know i'm crazy. but if a machine still works, why throw it away? i can use it for other things.

Reactions: gue5t

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
If ou are knowledgable enoguh to make it work for you (and from your post, you seem to be), good for you.
Still, I have experienced to many times users running into problems, because they've seen other more knowledgeable ppl use it without problems and think they can run XP, because this guy does, and then get their machines absolutely wrecked, sometimes even with financial consequences.
That's why I react that hefty on such posts, nothing personal, just please try to keep in mind that there are a lot less knowledgable ppl out there, that will take such posts out of context as good example.

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
Dude, you read it with hostile attitude. It's a joke reply, but base on fact. I calculate many recent update by developer, it seem each update are around 80mb~200mb. Meaning all update gonna be suck. No hostile intent to you ... it's a criticize for developer. Chill, bro...
I guess.... I didn't notice your creepy looking Arny avatar. If I had noticed that earlier I would have just accepted what you said without question. I don't listen to anyone, except Arny or Marty McFly.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes