DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Hey, stop bashing XP. XP is awesome! And on a modern system, it runs faster than ever. It doesn't talk to Microsoft unless you want it to (ah, the good old days) and it can be easily customized before and even during setup. I feel nostalgic all of the sudden.

Anyway, back on topic, I use RPA Extractor which I got from (that game takes even longer than this one). It's standalone and I've used it with every release for modding so far. To my knowledge it doesn't use PoSh. I can't be certain, since I'm a PowerShell coder, so if there's one thing dominant on my system...

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, sorry, but XP got most of its fame by having very crappy windows versions before and after. I always preferred win2k and win7, depending on the time period we are talking about, alone for the native support for ntfs, which was usually selected by default, which made the filesystem at least somewhat more secure than FAT32, which was default for XP. In the beginning of its lifecycle the ntfs support was even relatively bad, and could be difficult to get started. It wasn't a really bad system like ME and Vista, though, I'll give you that much :p

Still nowadays it shouldn't be used, if you have the choice, especially not on any system that is connected to the internet. Sure there are some ppl who make it work, that doesn't make it a good practise, though. :p

Mademost

Sep 12, 2017
Is this discussion related to a presumably very boring dlc called Superpowered: The Windows Showdown?

Nonsense aside, anyone got a way to re-enable the cheat mode that was enabled by default in past versions? Any mods that do the same things? I tried the universal cheat mod but it has nowhere near the same features as those from the default (truth be told I haven't spent a lot of time on it because of errors begging me to quit).

Sep 8, 2017
Okay, so I'm confused as fuck right now..... I go to Globex to try and buy an additional power, and according to the injection catalog I need more Initiative Protocol Discipline. So I go to the Initiative to try and get more of that, but to get it, I need 100 Initiative Influence, which apparently I can only get through acquiring more powers!!

I just started playing this game. I still only have the 1 original power. I did go back and double check.... Turns out Globex catalog says 'Initiative Protocol Discipline', while the Initiative is offering (with enough influence, gained with powers I don't have/can't get) 'Initiative Discipline Protocol'--- Is this the same fucking thing, or what? Or is it two entirely different things, with an unfathomably stupid similarity in names? Is there a way to just cheat code my way around this issue? Or did I just totally miss something?

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
Is this discussion related to a presumably very boring dlc called Superpowered: The Windows Showdown?
Yeah sorry, I easily get carried away by that topic...I'll stop it now....:p
Nonsense aside, anyone got a way to re-enable the cheat mode that was enabled by default in past versions? Any mods that do the same things? I tried the universal cheat mod but it has nowhere near the same features as those from the default (truth be told I haven't spent a lot of time on it because of errors begging me to quit).
you probably mean sldrs mod, you get it over there:

Okay, so I'm confused as fuck right now..... I go to Globex to try and buy an additional power, and according to the injection catalog I need more Initiative Protocol Discipline. So I go to the Initiative to try and get more of that, but to get it, I need 100 Initiative Influence, which apparently I can only get through acquiring more powers!!

I just started playing this game. I still only have the 1 original power. I did go back and double check.... Turns out Globex catalog says 'Initiative Protocol Discipline', while the Initiative is offering (with enough influence, gained with powers I don't have/can't get) 'Initiative Discipline Protocol'--- Is this the same fucking thing, or what? Or is it two entirely different things, with an unfathomably stupid similarity in names? Is there a way to just cheat code my way around this issue? Or did I just totally miss something?
the girls can chat to their friends about you, which gives you +global influence based on your style, working at the school and doing neighbourhood watch can give you global influence, keeping your grades at 100 gives you 100 school influence every last saturday in a month.
Both of those can be traded for other types of influence with larson in her office at school. School influence is much more effective for that, but is harder to come by. In general it is more preferable to use global influence and save the school influence until you unlocked everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ishnaga'untaar

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Okay, last time off-topic. There's an easy way to know is a Windows OS is going to be good. Observe the pattern:
WIndows 95 (Bad), 98/SE (Good). Millennium (Bad), XP (Good), Vista (Bad), 7 (Good), 8 (Bad), 8.1 (Good), 10 (I don't think we'll ever agree on this one, maybe if there had been a Windows 9).

@Ishnaga'untaar : You can earn influence by getting the goals or getting letters of recommendation from the principal, but that will take a while. Don't be surprised if it takes you weeks to get enough influence points. Initially, you can upgrade your first power to level 3 without extra training. You'll need the training for more powers.

Apart from the mod, which I offer, the cheat code you're looking for would be "initiative.influence=100"

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017

You need to go the principal's office and get letters of recommendation to Globex or the Initiative. You pay for it with either your Global or School influence. As you continue in the game, more options open up for getting Influence.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You need to go the principal's office and get letters of recommendation to Globex or the Initiative. You pay for it with either your Global or School influence. As you continue in the game, more options open up for getting Influence.

but does this have anything to do with the incest flaw continually being disabled?
also no matter what even with that enabled, can't do stuff with the sister it keeps saying 'she's too young' she quite clearly is not too young

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
but does this have anything to do with the incest flaw continually being disabled?
also no matter what even with that enabled, can't do stuff with the sister it keeps saying 'she's too young' she quite clearly is not too young
You get the Incest flaw when you get the Mind Control Power. You are probably talking about the nymphomaniac or obsessed temporarely enabling incest acts. Unless those manifest permanently, they will be cured when the Girl reaches 100 Willpower.
There is another flaw you can get for another power that enables young looking girls like sister and allie. There's also one for older ones like mome and larson. I can't remember atm which power those are associated with, but the wiki should help you out with that, but each Power has an associated flaw, that opens up certain interests (and the according willpower loss when you meet with girls that meet those criteria).

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You get the Incest flaw when you get the Mind Control Power. You are probably talking about the nymphomaniac or obsessed temporarely enabling incest acts. Unless those manifest permanently, they will be cured when the Girl reaches 100 Willpower.
There is another flaw you can get for another power that enables young looking girls like sister and allie. There's also one for older ones like mome and larson. I can't remember atm which power those are associated with, but the wiki should help you out with that, but each Power has an associated flaw, that opens up certain interests (and the according willpower loss when you meet with girls that meet those criteria).
heh actually i meant player.flaw_incest=True

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
heh actually i meant player.flaw_incest=True
Dunno, I usually don't mess with these variables, but it might be possible there is a background check that sets this back to a valid value periodically. Are all the requirements met otherwise?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes