RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
anyone know if a modded version is being done
Mod it yourself, and get your modded version TODAY.
And if you download the mods TODAY you will not only get the Cheats TODAY, you will also learn how easy it is to install these mods FOR FREE!
This isn't a one time offer. You don't have to do it TODAY FOR FREE, but the sooner you do it, the sooner you will get your cheats - FOR FREE

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Been a loooong time since i played this game.
Just got it again. I remember Mom had some kind of a friend that visited i forgot her name & How to trigger the event anyone remember? :>

Reactions: ponyguy

Swoozie

Jun 23, 2017
Just got it again. I remember Mom had some kind of a friend that visited i forgot her name & How to trigger the event anyone remember? :>
She pops up randomly during Wednesday and Saturday when Mom is out drinking with her at night.

Reactions: ponyguy

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
download get lucky mod here

activate kobayashi maru mode

now sophie will show every night on wednesday and sunday (or saturday, can't remember), or you can choose to make only the mother appear

Hello1

Oct 16, 2016
My problem with Superpowered lies in the fact, that if you are playing the game correctly, all characters become whores. You are destroying intellect and personality of every girl, which in my opinion is basic and boring. For example if corrupted Larson would like to being gangbanged I would be ok with that. But Kelly? She supposed to be "golddigger", so why she become public whore? Corruption in her case should have different effect, she should bully nerds and normal studens more, and try to impress Billy whom she's trying to "catch".
This. This is what is lacking in the game. Characters lack personnality during their corruption. Indeed, every girl should corrupt according to their personnality type. That would add much more flavor and much more depth to the game; it would become more like a story waiting to unfold and not just girls waiting to become whores. In a way, the author is trying to do that with fetishes, but in my taste it's not enough.

RustyXXL

Nov 2, 2017
There was a download for 0.19.10 somewhere in this thread.
And to see the changes you can always go to the version history on the wiki. minor updates are listed in the major update page.

Reactions: GAB

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Any news on game update? last update focus on combat but...more sex please
expect the update to drop anywhere between 1-5 of next month, the update is known to contain the sisters fetish content and i believe it will also contain the first part of the next girl but i don't have definitive proof of that.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Could anyone post a "guide" of sorts to battle-rape the female thief? I can't seem to have enough energy to get her crazed I only once had sex with her, the rest is just plain beating.

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes