bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
how to lower alignment?
The only two ways that I have discovered to lower alignment is to perv on Sophie instead of letting her sleep in your bed (masturbate, get a better look, etc) and to confront the thieves on the neighbourhood watch and let them go if you let them bribe you. After your alignment is 60 or above, both of these branches stop being available. If there are other ways, or if you can lower your alignment after it reaches 60, I'm unaware...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
If you raise tamara's corruption above a certain number and buy her the boots, you fuck her and she will use her powers to bring the clerk girl into the party, and you lose alignment for it

I have 65 alignment and it still happens

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
The only two ways that I have discovered to lower alignment is to perv on Sophie instead of letting her sleep in your bed (masturbate, get a better look, etc) and to confront the thieves on the neighbourhood watch and let them go if you let them bribe you. After your alignment is 60 or above, both of these branches stop being available. If there are other ways, or if you can lower your alignment after it reaches 60, I'm unaware...
I don't believe alignment does very much at the moment and as such ways to alter it are limited, however i expect when the option to hit and beg in the menu that contains make peace and things like that becomes fully available it should become more accessible and more useful, until then you can use mods if you really want to force the score one way or the other.

Exanimus

Apr 9, 2017
I remember the RAGS game and it is still farther in and faster working then this rework. Feel like many things are missing in this game and am hoping that at least he will put in some effort in making game work faster.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I remember the RAGS game and it is still farther in and faster working then this rework. Feel like many things are missing in this game and am hoping that at least he will put in some effort in making game work faster.
Progress is slow but he's made pretty good headway in the last 6 months, come back in another 6 you may have a finished school to look at and some other stuff besides.

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
Any plans to add actual romance to this? As it stands now it is a very good game But I feel it lacks feeling.
AFAIK there was a vote and people voted for additional school girls to have priority. So now there is a bunch of shallow interactions with a lot of school girls but the unique features of the game like superpowers kinda took a backseat. Plus, with each new girl introducing new super powers will get harder because you have to render each power with each girl.

Just my 2c

Reactions: BloodyRelight

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The Janitor job has it too. Basically, one of the things you can do is decide to save this one dude that was an ass to you from getting squashed by a locker.

Same alignment numbers to my knowledge.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Using Psychotic Break (Psychosism 3) drops alignment by 2 but I think you can only do it once per girl. I haven't been able to remove the Psychotic Break effect so once it's done, it's done I guess. Unless you can somehow remove it, but with any logic, that should raise the alignment again.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
AFAIK there was a vote and people voted for additional school girls to have priority. So now there is a bunch of shallow interactions with a lot of school girls but the unique features of the game like superpowers kinda took a backseat. Plus, with each new girl introducing new super powers will get harder because you have to render each power with each girl.

Just my 2c
This is entirely true and i couldn't agree more, this is the downside of letting the public choose the development order, too much CONTENT NAOW and too little patience. Still if Baal wants to make a profit he has to do what his customers want, the customer is always right, except for when they aren't.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
What makes and IS going to make this game great is the free-roam/sandbox aspect of it.

You can't still roam all you want but you can choose which girl to fuck, how and well... not when because now they're all at school/home but most games are locked so you unlockfuck a girl once and that's it (then go back to gallery and rewatch it) or you're set in the same place forever doing the same poses (Big Brother logic).

Let this one a couple of months so it gets better and I'm sure it'll become one of the best in the genre.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, everyone. Back from my holiday break. Good to see no new version popped up while I was gone.

Since we're talking about the things missing from the game, there's two things bugging me. First, a school nurse. In a superhero world, people will get hurt. A sexy school nurse, come on...
Second, for the sexual deviant, there's three superpowers that are always at the top of the list:
1. Mind Control (for obvious reasons)
2. Telekinesis/Psychokinesis (being able to touch a woman with your mind could put her in some really embarrassing situations, and greatly enhances the sex of course)
3. Invisibility (who doesn't want to walk into the cheerleaders locker room?)
So where is invisibility? Even have one less character to render! :cool:

Finally, @IdarksoulsI made a comment about Sam and Allie's scenes. I admit I don't have as much time to actually play the game as I'd like. So if you have a scene like that, let me know when/where it's supposed to happen, or better yet, quote a line from the scene, then I can search the files for it and if it's possible, implement it in the mod.

Have a 'satisfying' 2018 everyone!

PS A strip-poker scene with X-Ray vision! ;)

3.20 star(s) 139 Votes