Nov 9, 2017
you can reduce inhibition a lot in only a day with sympathic link level 3, them link inhibition with favor, everytime you talk with a girl inhibition will drop like mad, and you can talk 4 times every day plus one call

unfortunately it doesn't work for corruption
Perhaps they changed something but linking Confidence to Trust only caused Inhibition to go down 1 point per conversation option. Yes you can get 5 points each day but it is hardly "drop like mad".

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Perhaps they changed something but linking Confidence to Trust only caused Inhibition to go down 1 point per conversation option. Yes you can get 5 points each day but it is hardly "drop like mad".
I don't remember exactly, but I think it dropped like 3 or 4 points per conversation

I think it depends on your stats, it's not a fixed value

exprmntle

Jun 4, 2017
May I ask, how do you increase your character's influence? It seems like to take on tasks, you need to have influence... which you don't have because you can't take on tasks... Forgive me if this has been discussed ad nauseum. When you come in late to a forum with imprecise search features...

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
May I ask, how do you increase your character's influence? It seems like to take on tasks, you need to have influence... which you don't have because you can't take on tasks... Forgive me if this has been discussed ad nauseum. When you come in late to a forum with imprecise search features...
you can get global influence asking for the girls to gossip about you, and you can trade your school influence points to any other influence points by talking to larsson, you get school influence every month depending on your grade

exprmntle

Jun 4, 2017
you can get global influence asking for the girls to gossip about you, and you can trade your school influence points to any other influence points by talking to larsson, you get school influence every month depending on your grade
Thanks for the tips! So, should I just spam talking to girls at school once I have figured out what they find interesting? And chatting at lunch, too.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the tips! So, should I just spam talking to girls at school once I have figured out what they find interesting? And chatting at lunch, too.
To raise influence? that's a favor action not a chat option. I mean they won't do any favours unless you chat them up so in that case yes, check the wiki see what each personality enjoys talking about.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Once a month you will receive 100 school influence provided you keep your grades at 100, with that you can but the other influences.

DarkPhilosopher

Modder
Jul 27, 2017
You can go to Globex anytime using the console. Just go into your map screen, open the console and type in globexhours=True and the marker for Globex will appear automagically!

And yes, that also works for coffeehours, schoolhours, initiativehours and the ever elusive logisticshours. Just be sure you're on the map screen when you type, or it may reset.

PS I doubt school would be very useful, too many checks for time of day. Nobody goes to night school.

PPS Can I get the vote for most useful post of the day? ;)

PPPS For those that really want to cheat, go into the console anywhere and type in travel_grid=4 to enable fly-mode, then type in jump initiative_travel, jump school_travel, jump globex_travel, jump coffee_travel or jump logistics_travel and you'll go there right away. Takes a bit of the fun out of the game though.

PPPPS I will NOT repeat this anywhere in this thread, so if you miss it, sucks to be you.

I ran out of P's...

Rellim38

Oct 23, 2017
Is it me or do the mac links for version 0.20.00 have the PC file attached. I downloaded it from all 3 and its says pc in the title. Please advise, thanks.

resume

Mar 10, 2017
I understand that there's a mod patches where I install it but I was wondering if there were any megas to the game where the mod was already done. The last mod done was for version 1.8.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I understand that there's a mod patches where I install it but I was wondering if there were any megas to the game where the mod was already done. The last mod done was for version 1.8.
just enter this thread and follow the steps

it's very easy to install, and I recomend installing get lucky as well

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I think he means the fetishes that unlocks with each superpower? like the milf fetish and the young fetish?

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes