sarumaru

May 9, 2017
Does the dev of this game post here or has an account? this looks good
I'm not sure if the dev is active on this forum, but I see him post/update the free version of this game on the hypnopics-collective forum, he also replies to comments on there.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Is there actually anywhere in the (unmodded) game to see the stats for the girls? I'm not seeing Love, Lust, Inhibition or anything else listed anywhere, but I'm getting modifiers for them. I feel like I'm missing something.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Is there actually anywhere in the (unmodded) game to see the stats for the girls? I'm not seeing Love, Lust, Inhibition or anything else listed anywhere, but I'm getting modifiers for them. I feel like I'm missing something.
If you train your original super power, Enhanced Senses to level 3, you'll see all of those stats.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
you need to buy enhanced senses to level 2 to see love and lust and level 3 to see the rest

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Ahhh, thank you both. This game seems a little too grindy to me, but maybe I'm just playing it incorrectly. *chuckle* I'll give it another try tomorrow.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Ahhh, thank you both. This game seems a little too grindy to me, but maybe I'm just playing it incorrectly. *chuckle* I'll give it another try tomorrow.
The game is pretty grindy but each new mechanic brings in more more ways for that grind to become passive and more of a "while you're doing something else" thing, i reckon it'll still be pretty grindy even when finished but hey what are mods for right?

Reactions: ponyguy

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I cant progress towards mom's and sister fetichism.

I am stuck with the divorce/like girls question fro each and even when i pass they never get to the next question next time.

Anyone had a similar problem?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
The game is pretty grindy but each new mechanic brings in more more ways for that grind to become passive and more of a "while you're doing something else" thing, i reckon it'll still be pretty grindy even when finished but hey what are mods for right?
Am I correct in assuming I should prioritize getting a power upgraded over raising skills to start with? Trying to raise perception (for example) seems to take forever. I didn't notice any walkthroughs around so I'm kind of blindly flailing. Might have to put this one aside until it's more fleshed out and documented.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Am I correct in assuming I should prioritize getting a power upgraded over raising skills to start with? Trying to raise perception (for example) seems to take forever. I didn't notice any walkthroughs around so I'm kind of blindly flailing. Might have to put this one aside until it's more fleshed out and documented.
It's more like developing a strategy than it is to look for a walkthrough. The first thing to do is to build up your favor to a minimum of 60 with everyone and get your grades up to 100 in the first month. Next, you get your powers of enhanced senses & flight up to level 3. To pay Globex for the upgrades, you need to start earning money which means getting a job through Logistics and to do that you improve your stats through classes & training and by cashing in influence, (school and/or global influence) You also need to get training at the Initiative to qualify for upgrades. It took me about 2 months of gametime, (until November), (without cheats), to get to the point where I could really start doing things in the game. Even if you wait until the game is more fleshed out, you're going to have to grind through September & October unless the developer changes the game balance.

Is there any notification as to what percentage of the game is completed?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Eesh, sounds a bit like too MUCH repetition at the start. I'll just give this one a miss until it's more polished. Thanks for the information. :)

Nov 9, 2017
Eesh, sounds a bit like too MUCH repetition at the start. I'll just give this one a miss until it's more polished. Thanks for the information. :)
Yes it is way too of a repetitive grind early on. Not quite on the "grind yourself retarded" level Yahtzee felt that was No More Heroes problem but still way too grindy.

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
What is trust? I can sympathetic link it to things but I don't see any mention of it on the Wiki. None of the interactions I take seem to raise trust either?

BCall

May 23, 2017
What is trust? I can sympathetic link it to things but I don't see any mention of it on the Wiki. None of the interactions I take seem to raise trust either?
Linking Trust to another Trait, or another Trait like Love or Lust to Trust, means you gain Favor along with the raising of that Trait. IE- Link Trust to Lust and every time you increase their Favor, you also increase their Lust.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Question. How do I make girls do activities they don't want to do? For example, if I ask Sandra to go to the gym with me she just gives me the hand. Is there any way I can program a girl to just say yes to everything, or can I only have specific options available at any one time? I assume if I make her a Health Nut she'll want to go to the gym then, but other things will probably get locked out.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Question. How do I make girls do activities they don't want to do? For example, if I ask Sandra to go to the gym with me she just gives me the hand. Is there any way I can program a girl to just say yes to everything, or can I only have specific options available at any one time? I assume if I make her a Health Nut she'll want to go to the gym then, but other things will probably get locked out.
I think you need to reprogram their personality, so mom doesn't like shopping and is a health nut, them you reprogram her to gold digger and she'll like shopping

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017

program here to be Alpha and the Gym icon do it for mom to :p

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes